Liberal Insider Here AMA

>worked for a very prominent adviser to the PM ama

Attached: justin_trudeau.jpg (1000x750, 455K)

I got two hours folks, ask away

Attached: trudeau-soros.jpg (995x479, 32K)

Why hasn’t the party forced him to resign yet? They face slaughter.

What did Soros tell him to do?

Can we go take a walk into the store to see some prices?

Attached: 1557463891074.jpg (909x1008, 270K)

What's the deal with the gun ban being built behind the scenes?

What's the mood for October right now?

Anything going to happen to the PMO staffers who were being lobbied by SNC?

are the internal polls even worse than shown in the MSM?

To act like feminist bitch he is and always insert virtue signaling nonsense in all his speeches, to the NPCs appeal to authority is the most powerful brainwash technique there is.

Attached: 1557359931803.jpg (958x720, 62K)

when is the next opportunity that you could kys?

you deserve to be beheaded for your crimes

Is he really Castro’s illegitimate son?

How dumb the dude weed man? Any stories?

my fucking sides

Attached: mega_lul.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

Why is he so fucking gay and retarded?

He legit looks like Castro

Let’s go OP start answering some questions. Or are you in a big brother surveillance situation?

Attached: 09683A4D-13DE-4453-8041-3AA583BB2A49.jpg (1024x786, 97K)

Can you get a snotty tissue or something from his trash can and send the material to ancestry or 23andme? I want to see how cuban this fuckhead is.

Attached: download.jpg (1200x627, 102K)

LARP

>Why hasn’t the party forced him to resign yet? They face slaughter.
It's too late to offer another candidate and forcing him to resign would be to admit wrongdoing which would be horrible for his successor.
No clue. Honestly, Trudeau probably doesn't have the IQ to comprehend Soros.
Prices be high nigga
Appeals to the base, or so they think.
They're confident JTs popularity will suffice and the scandals won't stick
Nope. The game doesn't work that way. To punish anyone formally would be admitting wrongdoing.
Yes
50/50 chance
Very low IQ but smart enough to be aware of it
It appeals to the Canadian public

Sorry was caught up in another thread
I've literally contemplated that

>>Why hasn’t the party forced him to resign yet? They face slaughter.
>It's too late to offer another candidate and forcing him to resign would be to admit wrongdoing which would be horrible for his successor.
ALSO
JT is the true leader of the Liberal Party. Most of the top brass was voted out in 2011, and as leader JT filled ridings with naive first timers and also his cabinet, there are not many dissenters in the mix and if they lose this October it may take a generation for them to regain an identity and a leader who can embody that

1. How confident is the fucker he will be able to withstand further pressure from DJT? What's your take on his chances?

2. What is his deal with welcoming shitskins and isis fighters?

3. How much pressure does Q/US military intel exert upon JT's actions?

TELL ME HOW TO TAKE HIM DOWN FFS

Groceryjew thread

Attached: 187720F4-EA7A-423D-BD29-12A26B5ED1FB.jpg (1200x838, 229K)

How broken and low spirited are the Liberals right now? It seems like they're totally fucked. Conservative votes for premier in Ontario and Alberta were overwhelming. Even the news has sort have been balanced ever since 2016-2017 to mid 2018 where it was a total shit show.

Attached: ready_reviewbrah3_1000 (copy).jpg (974x832, 304K)

did you once live in Cambodia

Mike Harris- Jean Chretien
Dalton McGuinty-Harper

>1. How confident is the fucker he will be able to withstand further pressure from DJT? What's your take on his chances?
He's blissfully unaware. He's the nigger who doesn't understand why he's being pulled over for going 100 in a 50 zone.
My take on his chances? Pretty good chance at a minority Gov. Canadian elections are really hard to predict and with the Green Part picking up steam and the PPC, God knows how this one is going to go
>2. What is his deal with welcoming shitskins and isis fighters?
Same ol shit. Bank loan schemes. Creating a bigger voting base and a genuine belief in Liberal Rhetoric that his Dad never bothered to inform him was the bait before the switch
>3. How much pressure does Q/US military intel exert upon JT's actions?
above my pay grade

why does alberta never stop larping?

Is Freeland fucking Trudeau? How the fuck is she even in cabinet?

>How broken and low spirited are the Liberals right now?
i don't know, they're very weird psychologically. Denial is their second home and I wouldn't be surprised if losing this election catches them completely off-guard. Liberals believe they're right about everything. They can do one action today and the opposite action tomorrow and literally will not recognize the hypocrisy.

Thanks for answering my question, I have a bit more personal one. How is it working for the government? I myself find absolutely no satisfaction in working for a private company, I just don't like it for a number of reasons.

Attached: 1557903900312.png (1183x1237, 919K)

larp

Lmao you pathetic racists?

>secretary to the secretary

narcissism
you are looking for that term

Enjoyed yer pic lad

do you see similar overconfidence on part of JT going into the election the same way HRC lost?
What do you see as chances of conservatives in canada winning?

>How is it working for the government?
Insecure but a free for all party. Imagine running a company on someone elses money for which you don't have to pay back or be held accountable for. It's exactly like that. I eat better at work than at home, travel in style, have tons of down time, get respect from the public (face to face that is) and the best benefits and unlike other companies which don't want you to know about your benefits and how to use them, we're encouraged too.... also... free shit, lots of free shit

CANADA IS RIGHTFUL FRENCH CLAY

FUCK OBAMALEAF
FUCK WENDY BOUCHARD user LEAF
FUCK JUSTIN TROUD'EAU

>narcissism
>you are looking for that term
Yes, that's the word I'm looking for. Imagine the Liberal college girl who knows everything about everything and is perfect in her morality, now imagine that same girl gets those feelings reinforced by society at large and the MSM, now multiply that several times and remove the part of the brain that causes guilt and critical thinking, now you have a Liberal MP

Attached: gremlins-gizmo.jpg (1010x674, 68K)

how real is Albertan separatism?

Why are your judges deporting white South African asylum seekers?

>do you see similar overconfidence on part of JT going into the election the same way HRC lost?
Similar yes, but not to the extent HRC was full of herself. Trudeau knows he still has to actually campaign to win.
>What do you see as chances of conservatives in canada winning?
Very good chance of getting a minority Government, at which point I believe the Liberals (who won't oust JT) will force another election too soon and cause a majority for the conservatives because yes, they're that fuckin stupid and full of themselves
But as I said earlier, Canadian elections are really hard to predict
And personally I think Sheers approach of being a white bread candidate actually counters JT's force of personality quite well, but we'll see

>how real is Albertan separatism?
There are separatist sentiments in Alberta, Quebec and The Maritimes, but, Canada has a long history of "loyalism" and being subjects who have our fate decided for us is part of our collective conscious so no real threat IMO

>Why are your judges deporting white South African asylum seekers?
Because they're white. To bring them in as refugees would be to admit that blacks are terrorizing whites in SA which doesn't fit the Liberal narrative

Thank you for answering thus far.
Couple of last questions:
What do you think is the overall atmosphere of "visible minorities" in canada right now? wary of DJT, emboldened, or just outright confident they will win long term?
Also, specifically how emboldened are the muslims?

2. How hostile is canadian intelligence and law/military groups towards DJT? I would understand heavy hostility from intel, but what about law and mil?

Thanks, makes sense.

>What do you think is the overall atmosphere of "visible minorities" in canada right now? wary of DJT, emboldened, or just outright confident they will win long term?
Canada truly is multicultural. Here it isn't white vs. non-whites. The minorities don't consider themselves a distinct group who are opposed to whites. Academia and the MSM and the left have been desperately trying to make it out like that, but it isn't. There is no unity amongst the minorities but you wouldn't realize that if you watch or read the CBC, but again, Canadian media is very ineffective
>Also, specifically how emboldened are the muslims?
Muslims believe the future is theres but IMO that's not based on current year politics it's based on the teachings of the Qu'ran. They're like that in every country they go to which is why they're universally despised.
>2. How hostile is canadian intelligence and law/military groups towards DJT?
above my pay grade but every military man and police officer I personally know does not think highly of him

fucking nigger thread made by a cock sucking faggot

>Thanks, makes sense.
To clarify, it's not so much because they're white as much as it is that their oppressors are black
If a civil war broke out in Poland Canada would have no problem accepting white refugees from there and bragging to the world about it, but the SA situation doesn't fit the Liberal narrative so they won't be recognized as refugees and i HIGHLY doubt the Conservatives will do so either

OP hasn't provided any proof of anything
this is a LARP

a timestamp with redacted ID would work for OP.
Consider it next time you do an AMA.

Be honest user, how fucked are we?

>Be honest user, how fucked are we?
Depends whether or not you work in the oil and gas sector

Which country do you think a white South African would have the best chance at arguing for asylum?

Is right wing youth rising in Canada?

The African countries which have already gotten rid of the whites and desperately want them back

Any non-African suggestions?

>every military man and police officer I personally know does not think highly of him

Truly a nation of low IQ cucks.

>Depends whether or not you work in the oil and gas sector
Well, I guess Alberta won't be building refineries anytime soon.

your best bet is probably russia, or China. Or maybe America if your fuckin lucky.

Explain this.

Attached: 4252387459623498756239475692374652345236262236223462346.png (809x403, 470K)

>Is right wing youth rising in Canada?
Not so much rising as being created and pushed to the right by the extremism of the left that normal folks just can't get with
Canada is actually a very right wing and conservative country, but, we live next to the US. We like to think of ourselves as morally superior to them. If it wasn't for the fact the Republicans have dominated American Government I believe Canada would mostly vote in right wing parties. But to distinguish ourselves from the Americans we vote Liberal for the most part.

You are a bunch of flaming homos

>But to distinguish ourselves from the Americans we vote Liberal for the most part.
imagine thinking this shit while world wide anti-white wave is raging.
Sick fucking shit.
See any chances general public turning against self-inflicted/(((influenced))) brainwashing and voting for their own survival?

>Any non-African suggestions?
Your guess is as good as mine
I think the best bet would be for the whites to unite and arm themselves and retake that nation, who knows, maybe that'll kick off ther global race war

is he gay?

how worried is the government about the housing bubble?
are there any plans for the century initiative beyond high immigration every year? like is there any plan to turn smaller cities like london or saskatoon into cities of over a million, a 20 million people toronto?

Explain.

Attached: 2425238459723649857239847562934752947625298742522.png (713x826, 969K)

>Well, I guess Alberta won't be building refineries anytime soon.
Alberta has been going rouge. I suspect things there will actually pick up because the Provincial Gov. will be going over the head of the Feds like they do in Quebec.
If Alberta builds while the Liberals get to collect the taxes while at the same time taking no responsibility for Alberta's actions, it's a win-win for everyone

look up georgia, pretty much anyone can go there visa free for a year, nothing stopping you from coming back after that year
can make money online without paying taxes

I always found it odd, that government's don't want Whites to breed a lot.

>High IQ
>Hard Workers
>More easily programmed then Niggers,Spics,Mudslimes
>Can make a better slave then all of them.

Not sure if you'd have advice or not, but here goes.

Alberta has seen a grassroots swell of activism since the NDP leadership, with a collection of right wing groups, the yellow vests, and some sort of convoy protest. As a BC bitch, I've noticed that absolutely NONE of this info has stretched to the news media, with my only input being from friends in ab. Being an insider, what do you think is the best way to give these groups an edge? They don't seem to get reported on, and when they do it's generally to decry violence at protests initiated by antifa faggots. On top of that, cops are recording everyone at these protests, so if you've attended a right wing protest your face is on file.

Help a brother out, yo.

Man if aliens saw our signs and news they'd think WERE the niggers!

I, quite honestly, hate all Africans.

Attached: 1462862666859.jpg (620x349, 233K)

There is a clear distinction between a White Male, and a Nigger.

Attached: 235462932745698437652983746582734582934.png (904x910, 1.33M)

Until they decide to genocide them again.
You are creating another Jewish/gypsy situation.

The African firefighters that came up to help out the Fort Mac fire made me hate all Africans. There is not enough AIDS in Africa to date my disgust for them.

>See any chances general public turning against self-inflicted/(((influenced))) brainwashing and voting for their own survival?
Yes
The Liberals have accidentally let in a bunch of immigrants from very conservative countries who aren't indoctrinated in the "right is ebil" narrative and there is a general distrust of the media among the general public and for every dead baby boomer we step closer to the right
>is he gay?
No, just very effeminate
>how worried is the government about the housing bubble?
"The housing bubble is Harpers fault" as long as they believe that, they ain't worried. You have to understand, Governments aren't worried about progress, they're worried about keeping their jobs, they don't care what happens as long as they can spin it to keep their sweet gig - and this is the same for all parties
>like is there any plan to turn smaller cities like london or saskatoon into cities of over a million, a 20 million people toronto?
No plan as far as I know of. From my experience the immigration push comes from trans nationals who don't give a fuck about what happens to them while they're here just as long as they can give them loans to collect interest on, and as far as the Government planning on what to do with them... why would they care about ANY long term issue when chances are they won't be in office when the crisis hits? There's no incentive

Was JT actually wearing a fake eyebrow that one time?

>Explain.
Trans-Nationals need whites to accept non-white immigration because whites around the world are debt saturated. It's not an anti-white so much as it is anti-native-population. You see the trans nationals putting the same pressure on Japan. They don't want to get rid of white people, they just want white ppl to STFU while they rape and pillage the worlds labour and resources.

Forgot to turn the proxy off didja Schlomo?

>what do you think is the best way to give these groups an edge
I'm not really sure, but I can offer an analogy. Our country is a house, and it's rotting replacing the floor won't fix it, replacing the cieling won't fix it, new wiring won't help, even gutting it and replacing almost everything won't work, it needs to be torn down and rebuilt with modern materials to modern standards.
So, I'd recommend getting these groups to somewhat unite and instead of running for office, etc, make bold claims about the oncoming crisis's we will face. Tell the people the house is going to come down, and then when it does, the ppl will trust the ones who called it, and they won't trust the ones who said they were gonna fix it this whole time while it rotted.,
If you want greener grass, light a fire.

Seems I can try the US, but might spend up to 3 years in a immigration detention center, wew lad, being blonde with blue eyes is going to be WEIRD in there.

>Was JT actually wearing a fake eyebrow that one time?
That's top secret kek

I declare this LARP

fake & gay

Is he Castro's son?

is he a pedophile?

>crickets

So how fucked is the Canada pension plan long term? Nobody publicly seems to address this. Bringing in low skilled workers who take more than they give seems counter-intuitive,

>Is he Castro's son?
Maybe
>is he a pedophile?
He's such a green and naive politician that he doesn't even realize that eating cheese is how the big boys play

>So how fucked is the Canada pension plan long term?
I don't know. But I can sure guess how it'll be fixed
>sorry folks you're going to be getting less money and paying more taxes

Just left the CSIS headquarters after a late sheet eval in Ottawa.

You want real answers, ask away.

more believable than schizo OP desu

>trans nationals

(((Globalists)))?

What's up with the Liberals and sucking China's dick?
Any dealings/info of the Paradise Papers?

>while they rape and pillage the worlds labour and resources.

They are about to roll out automation and robots to replace manual labor and more. Yet somehow they need people from 3rd world shitholes and its not genocide the real intent? You are larping...