Tell me about japanese women

Tell me about japanese women.
I want an innocent virgin like this or nothing.

Attached: javvirgin.jpg (183x275, 9K)

Goddamn do I wish I could racemix with her.

They're pretty neat. Not innocent though. Puritan values are a western civilization thing.

Attached: 1555388438650.jpg (697x521, 81K)

Gotta nut in her and get her pregnant to claim your property and territory, user.

number 2 please

I'll take that 1 on the right.

They're so trad that more than half of them marry outside of their group in the US. Most of them don't look like these pictures, either.

racemixing threads should be sent over to Jow Forums or Jow Forums where they belong.

This topic honestly should just be an insta pruned. It has nothing to do with politics, just an excuse to salivate over "MUH ORIENTIAL WOMIN"

pol is a racemixing board, accept it chun lee

Attached: 0001.jpg (750x1125, 186K)

also lol thinking any girl who looks like that is innocent or a virgin

all 6 please

Attached: 1557510073463.jpg (800x600, 159K)

>"Race mixing is bad only when white woman do it"

Attached: autism.png (467x410, 459K)

Had a few dozen, married one. No difference other than they get old and fat a lot slower than white women.

racemixing is never bad and idgaf about white women

Attached: 1555171584532.jpg (901x1200, 177K)

What if it's legit true in a state of nature where your goal is to fuck theirs and not let them fuck yours, and if possible just make more holes for your fellow tribesmen to play with in the future.

Only current response.

Attached: mixed race mental illness.png (1558x800, 108K)

Attached: thediplomat-virginity-2015-figure-790x579.jpg (790x579, 37K)

>white men wants to fuck high IQ asians that have managed to somewhat keep up with the West world in terms of development
>white women wants to fuck low IQ niggers whose only achievement is stealing, mudhuts and cowdung pancakes
At least one of these two have a tangible merit.

You faggots really love anime don't you? I really don't understand this gook fetish. Sure, I fucked a big titty happa a few times but she was nothing compared to the Nordic and German girls I've been with.

They're very meek and submissive. Their vagina slit runs sideways.

Attached: clown-clear.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

>1 post by this ID

Haven't noticed any differences in yellow vajene's.