MULTICULTURALISM MAKING SCHOOLS UNSAFE?

I have a son who is eleven, and he's been getting picked on by mostly black kids (who are much older than him) at his primary school. He came home today crying, telling me about them (he knows them by name) whipping him with a wet towel in the change room after the weekly school swimming lesson that costs five dollars to send him to and making fun of him for being smaller (both shorter and skinnier) than them. I thought it was just a meme but because the immigrants ape American nigger culture they actually make fun of him by calling him "white boy". The niggers also tried to start a fight with him at lunchtime, and have jumped some of his friends after school in the past month (which the school did nothing about because there was "no proof"). He doesn't live with his mother, so fortunately I can actually help him instead of hen-pecking him until he gets the shit beaten out of him, but how is he able to compete physically with older, better-developed niglets? I am quite short and so is his mother so I worry he won't be able to compete with them in high school either, should I try to get him into martial arts classes so he can defend himself?

Attached: hello.jpg (1280x1707, 652K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6mBkd-Au4IY
youtu.be/JHOGs5x90PU
youtube.com/watch?v=-LWUcg1vLEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go kick them in their nigger faces you pussy bitch

Send him to some serious martial art dojo (or kickboxing/full contact if asian arts are too westernized in your place) and redpill him on african invasion.

Kick their shit in yourself, make sure to use brass knuckles or something similar

send him to a private school or pay someone to END the fucking subhumans, you can also try to talk to the other parents to get rid of the filthy niggers by pressuring the school but regarding you using this board for advice you're most likely a sperg and your poor kid will be raped into a total neet ...good fucking luck!

Teacher here

Call the school and complain and be fucking obstinate about it. Just keep calling until they get sick of you- then keep calling. Demand a case conference. Keep your kid at home and homeschool until they address the problem.

Say you will get the news involved if steps aren't taken to improve the situation

Or go to the parents directly if you have the balls

Leave that school to the niggers and find one that isn't nigger infested

That only works when its whites, niggers get away with anything

No. It will work if you're persistent

Parents give up on their kids too easily

>move to Melbourne
>get him in John Wayne Parr Gym
>kid starts legkicking niggas in 3 months

there you go OP,but seriously avoid karate tkd and other bullshit,send the kid to muay thai

globohomo multikulti makes everything unstable and unsafe

Force your kid to exercise and lift. Take full control of his diet. Make him not be a pussy.

>skinny manlet gets dabbed on
bullying is probably the only way he'll toughen up

Attached: 363246346324634263462.gif (429x257, 1.03M)

Also, if you want results EXTREMELY quickly you could say your child is talking about suicide at home and blaming the school

teach him this, and teach it well.

>hit first
>hit fast
>hit hard

if you really want him to fuck those niggers up, train him yourself to hit these targets in this order

>eye poke/gouge
>ball kick
>stomp on the jaw or inner ankle

of course, if you want him to be honorable about it have him learn boxing/muay thai and wrestling/judo/jiu jitsu

most of all, you should also educate him on the concept in pic related; picking your fights wisely. Hit them where it hurts most, in their wallets and ego.

Attached: smart fights.png (1394x1349, 315K)

>muay thai
based. I'd also recommend Brazilian jiu-jitsu as well to complete the muay thai.

complement*

Have him and a few of his friends form a small gang and beat the ever living shit out of the niggers. If they're acting like a pack, whites need to as well. It'll teach your son teamwork and being able to defend himself.

Don't send him to a school with niggers you stupid fucking idiot. Why have a fucking kid if its just going to get tread on by niggers?

>globohomo multikulti makes everything unstable and unsafe

Attached: 1520038955420.jpg (1920x1080, 3.08M)

I did judo for 15 years.. great sport and good for self defence when you get your hands on them.
Combine it with boxing, karate, muai Thai or just some Sambo or MMA.

If he is short, but strong, fit and skilled - he will kick their asses.

>but because the immigrants ape American nigger culture they actually make fun of him by calling him "white boy"
You sure they aren't imitating abbos?

>should I try to get him into martial arts classes so he can defend himself?
Boxing/kickboxing muay thai/judo, maybe wrestling/bjj. Stay far away from karate and other memes.

send hum to martial arts. improves his health teaches dicipline and solves the problem. dont force him tough

Bad advice. You can’t fight nigs because they travel in packs. Even if he manages to win against older and larger apes, they will keep coming back in larger numbers until they “teach him a lesson” and his kid may end up paralyzed or dead. And even if we wins in the beginning, the school will brand him as the racist white boy that attacked black kids.

find out who the parents are. beat the shit out of them . tell them to leave your kid alone. Make sure there is also " NO PROOF". wear some mma gloves so not to damage your hands. police will check your hands and keep your nails cut nice.

shit advice. this is how soiboys are produced. his son need to learn that he can not always rely on someone else. help him empower himself instead of getting others to do it for him. also he will be the snitch

fuck kickboxing fuck muay thai
KRAV MAGA DUDE
your son will become a literal fucking terminator. I know because i spend 6 months training it. Jews invented it, its fucking optimal fighting style. Your son will learn all of other martial arts there (boxing, kickboxing, bjj, judo, muay thai) and also useful skills like how to snatch a gun in front of you, how to respond to knife attack, how to kill fast with a knife, weak points on the body, kicking laying opponent on the head and escaping, how to respond when someone is pointing AK47 at you, how to respond when someone is charging at you with an axe, how to fight with a baton etc.

You could also murder the parents and the kid. with a gun and a silencer.. then attach the gun to a balloon so the evidence floats away.

Israel is throwing some useful advices here.

youtube.com/watch?v=6mBkd-Au4IY

Skip to 1h12 to see how the Welsh deal with it. Trouble is the pack mentality, no clean fights. How many whites in the school

Attached: 30 year old boomer car.png (1000x861, 259K)

Show your flag moshe.

tell him to find the weakest link of the apefrican gang and concentrate on him, use divide et impera tactics etc. Be creative

>they will keep coming back
not if you fuck them up hard enough the first time. imagine breaking both of their legs above the ankle and blinding them forever. of course, you don't need to go this far.
>school will brand him
oh no what a tragedy

Very well.

Don’t let your kid go back to that school until this problem is resolved.

watcha doin Rabbi?

stop giving shit tier advice

I would love to cut off her skin and wear it

Assuming this isn't bait. You should home school your kids. Everyone should.

especially in Australia the school system can't handle this shit.

tell him to punch one in the fucking mouth with no warning, after the initial confrontation the niggers will go a for a much more obviously weaker target

it's also really important for his masculine development that HE brings the solution to this problem himself

tell him to just walk up and say nothing and blast the fucking ugliest loudest one

helping the goyim.Find a fault in either method.

youtu.be/JHOGs5x90PU

Do this, post results.

Your son needs to do his homework then he won’t be walking around head down, with low enough energy to get picked on by nigs. At least that was my problem... other than the nigs

>I have a son who is eleven, and he's been getting picked on by mostly black kids (who are much older than him) at his primary school.
>eleven
>primary school
>there are kids much older than him at his school
does not compute

>Beats up random pipehitting nigger

Attached: bold strat.jpg (500x280, 35K)

absolutely bullshit meme shit

krav manga is a little bit of everything with some dirty tactics but a guy that trained proper striking for 6 months will fuck you up

jab-2-hook legkick>meme knee to the balls and eyepoke

Thw balloon pops and the gun is eventually traced back to you.
Silencers don't really work.
You don't really help the kid, you just fix his problem.
You'll likely have to walk into an african enclave as a white man.

Plenty of problems.

>Dey need to be takin annuda year! The WHITE DEVIL dun been holin them down

>a guy that trained proper striking for 6 months will fuck you up
true but a nigger wont

Op, I went to public elementary school in new Orleans in the 90s, attacked by wild niggers everyday. They won't kill him, he'll make it to adulthood and have a better idea of how world works. It is good to be red pilled at 11. I'm sorry for him, Godspeed user

Soauce of that pic please.

Niggers don't fight fairly anyways. Even if you did get him into martial arts and he became a black belt kung fu master fighter he will still face the problem of having multiple blacks jumping him during a fight.

I learned a long time ago that physical strength when it comes to fighting means jack shit because niggers or ice addicted gronks just gang up on you. People simply don't fight fairly anymore.

Attached: _a1dc9f_6722992.jpg (1200x790, 119K)

Throw him into kickboxing or taekwondo or if he's a shorter one as you said the wresting would do. Trust me, one proper supplex from you boy for that nigger and no one will ever fuck with him again. But it's good that he is picked on by niggers now. He will learn the lesson early. Toughen him up. Make him exercise. Do it with him.

lynch em

delusional

>mma gloves
>punches leave marks
He doesn't know about a sock with a wet sand or a half empty bottle of water

Also i'm not trying to discourage in getting Jow Forums and good at fighting because having those skills are at least handy to have but been fit and strong and knowing how to fight doesn't necessarily mean you're going to win a fight. People jump you from behind, people pull out knives and other weapons, people do cheap shots like stomping on the head and kicking you while you're on the ground and people gang bashing. It's fucked these days.

Attached: 32lk09ulq2o21.png (1000x1144, 186K)

>Find the parents
Yeah i bet the niglets would thank you for finding their dad

i must rape

Ye, this is what happens when people lack morals and have no reason to be upstanding citizens..

You can thank your atheist pals for this.

niglets spend their days unsupervised user
after just a little observation at plausibly deniable distance, you'll know the best time and place

Tell your son to get swole

Attached: ODIN HIMSELF laying down the law.webm (404x720, 1.82M)

works here in the UK, only 1 black kid at my son's school and he's suspended for bullying

You do what any good father should do.
Go to the school and intimidate the fuck out of them... or punch them, but you'd get in trouble for that.

the only real solution is to team up with a lot of other white kids that he can trust to all jump in if there is a fight, yes they will get in trouble for this but that does not matter

what you can do is tell the school, specifically name each of the black kids but don't mention they are black or give them any excuse to dismiss you as just being racist. Insist the school do something, but even if they do not it is good to have the complaint on record as the black kids starting the trouble so they cannot play victim later. Make sure you tell the school they have attacked other kids before and are threatening to attack your kid as a gang and that they are being racially abusive.

Also if your kid cannot hack it pull him out of the school and get him somewhere he can be happy, staying in this school is not worth ruining his childhood over.

> should I try to get him into martial arts classes so he can defend himself?
Yes. There are no really good answers to which, because it depends what you have locally.
-> Judo is reasonable if you can find it.
BJJ is ok, but not ideal for outside a ring, too much time spent on the ground. You'll probably have MMA schools nearby which are also reasonable but they tend to teach sports stuff that's very sketchy when not one on one. Better than not knowing anything, and understanding how fights work is useful.
Avoid: karate, TKD, kung-fu, wing-chun or anything which is based on "solo forms". The teachers rarely understand what they are teaching. There are some good ones, most are not.
Also. Even with reasonable skills, you can't fight multiple people without a weapon. It just takes too long to end the fight and they can easily overwhelm you. Pic related is a coin sap. 200g of loose change ends a fight instantly. Plausible deniability as a purse.

Attached: pic.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

>a half empty bottle of water
how does that even work?

Buy him some pepper spray

That purse is a game changer, if I may

Confirmed Jew

Take a bottle. Fill it to the half and hit kidney area with it. The opponent is guaranteed to have menses the next day. And no marks remember.

Homeschooled fag here I didn't have to put up with this shit and I was bigger than most other kids in highschool/college and bullied them
Lmao poor ops kid is fucked

Burn down the school during summer break. Problem solved.

Start with the library. Its extra flammable and without it the school has nothing.

The rest is just extra.

You too anglo.

A plastic bottle? That said glass Coca Cola bottles are also pretty much indestructible and good for clobberin' purposes. Or so I've heard.

I went to a very rough working class white state school
there was one black kid who joined and just picked fights with everyone,
he chat shit and attacked random kids, harassed girls and as a result left school in an ambulance at least 6 times
once with both his legs broken, ribs broken and unconscious
we kept taking his weed and replacing it with spice (the drug) lmao
he deserved everything he got

w e l c o m e t o t h e v a l l e y s n i g g e r : ^ )

Attached: smug.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Ofc plastic. That's the whole point, my waffle

MMA is useless against niggers because they attack in packs
>inb4 heem webms

Found the femanon.
Sorry user. This isn't how you bring up boys. It's why we have such a problem with bullying.

>replacing weed with spice
That's horrible even for a nigger. But props to you for fucking him up.

Sock and a D sized battery works better.
Also, freeze the bottle first.

Aussie knows what's up.

Attached: fec.jpg (289x292, 14K)

This, but they're getting harder to find. Forced integration of schools was a mistake

>That's horrible even for a nigger
he was a zombienigger

Attached: f7nMAJA.png (1000x1006, 755K)

> Homeschool

Leaving the niglets to have their way with all the white girls going to that school.

People naturally self segregate, schools are a place where the worst arent left alone but rule the roost and nobody can leave. Females mistake this as sucess, and grow a taste for a certain kind of man in school. Lose their virginity to tgat kind of man too. When the realnworld hits, that man goes from alpha to omega and she complains that she can't raise her kids and starts clamoring to get the alphas that won't date her now to pay for it. (Tyrone is out - you cannot squeeze blood from a rock ).

Isn't she as much as a victim of the school, having been shaped by an unnatural environment wherr she can see who the real alphas are as the male who was denied his teenage girlfriend by being educated i a zoo licked in with apes?

Schools are doing what they've always done, but now you can see who the apes are because they are mostly brown, and apier.

Get thim to talk back. At some point they wont having it and then when they beat him, let him claim they wanted to group rape the boy. You might need to go full on out, with a blood pack dropping out of his ass
within a day these idiots will never visit the school again

Teach him to fight for fucks sake

Pay some bigger nigger kid in the school to kick da shieeet out of these small chimps ($50 should be enough). You don't want to go to jail for assaulting children, don't you? And teach your kiddo to fight as well. Don't go for karate-shmarate shit, better krav maga

Nah, a bat is great for cracking niglet skulls.

Italianos did it right after Obama won in NY.

this, OP is either a faggot, a retard, or both

This. Short term get him some training (which you should have been doing anyway) and if his school is already a nig hive, why aren't you home schooling?

>I have a son who is eleven, and he's been getting picked on by mostly black kids
Sending your child to a diverse school is child abuse. You post here so you should know this. Find a way to get him out of there.

just pay em. get 10-20 kids and pay them a hundy per scalp.

What about the Girls?.

White girls won't show any outward appearance of anything wrong. If anything she will be more desired.

The only symptom will be her black boyfriends and th niglet she will eventually be saddled with. The remaining white boys at her school will be such losers and she will see that, that she will develop a visceral dislike for white males. Maybe she will pity them, but never be attracted to them. If she does somehow end up marrying a white guy it will be because her intellect made her do it but she will cuck him for the bad boy bbc she craves.

The school rised her to be that way. Her emotions and intellect are not insync because her emotions crystallized inan unnatural socisl setting the modern school. And worse it trained her to be a beastophiliac

Tell him to stop being a faggot, to make some loyal friends and to start working out and boxing

>elections can limit immigration
>the republican party is helping whites
civ nats are delusional

You should teach him Cobra Kai
>Strike First
>Strike Hard
>No Mercy
youtube.com/watch?v=-LWUcg1vLEg

Attached: Cobra Kai.jpg (640x640, 78K)

>onions boys white knighting niggers
wtf