If you're not in a union or organizing your work place you're literally letting your boss cuck you

If you're not in a union or organizing your work place you're literally letting your boss cuck you.

Attached: union-density-top10pct-income-chart.png (1200x934, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=asvEWmdQpd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t. government worker

I am the boss.

Shut the fuck up and get back to work Bruce.

Unions are scams for low IQ people here
Dunno what the US is like

what a shitty graph.

Let's ignore everything else that makes income disparity increase, it is the union membership causing this for sure!

>he unironically thinks parts of the economy should be completely shut down because “the union” got a stray hair up their ass
Btw where I live an entire hospital staff went on strike to get a $2 raise, 23 people died as a result of it. They do this literally all the time. Fuck you and fuck unions. No business is a money printing machine that can constantly pay you more for doing the same work.

>Unions are scams for low IQ people here
>Dunno what the US is like

By your own definition their scams for all Americans.

every union worker i know hates it and talks about all the stupid shit their unions force them to do. i don't see the point.

some businesses are though. like Apple. i ran the numbers:
>$93 billion profit
>132,000 employees
>93 billion divided by 132,000 employees means each employee generates $704,000 PURE PROFIT for the company
>if Apple redistributed just 5% of that back to the worker that worker would have an extra $35,000 a year
>if just 10%, the worker has an extra +$70k raise per year and Apple still keeps $634,000 pure profit per worker

Unions are the most retarded shit ever. Unless you're the guy in charge of them. Its just a way for some leech to suck money from other people.
youtube.com/watch?v=asvEWmdQpd4

i mean imagine working for a company that you generated $700k pure profit for per year but they're only going to pay you $50k of it?

In Germany, in every field, where the unions are weak, the wages are low. If you don't have special skills or a good education, you need unions. Otherwise, your wagecuckery become wageslavery pretty fast.

A way for them to get a cut of money that they didn't earn.

Unions died because boomers allowed companies to either move jobs to forign countries or import illegals. Unions cant co exist with free trade and shitlibs will never do anything to put free trade in danger.

things in usa don't operate straightforward and fairly like i presume they do in europe. it may call itself a union, but it's just another scam using that label to hide what it really has become

you're literally letting your boss cuck you.
Yes form a union so you can pay a union boss to cuck you instead

50k? Yes if you work in the fucking mail room.

>just 5 percent

5 percent is toxic in business. If someone at Apple called up a 5 percent loss or reduction the roof would come off the building.

Learn to code

>paying dues so your union boss can send your cash to dems to replace you with Miguel

Looks like you're the cuck.

Though Republicans aren't any better.

I'd put good money on less than 10% of Apple employees making less than that

>if it's not a direct causation, we have to ignore all correlations!

even if they were correlated, you have no reason to think one caused the other, both could be dependent on a third factor.

So why is it that the best paid workers do NOT belong to unions? Engineers and accountants and doctors and lawyers don't have unions. Unions are just low IQ vermin trying to use threats of violence to extort higher pay than they deserve.

Outsourcing for instance. Maybe all the unionized industries simply left?

It's correlation, not causation. The cause is outsourcing jobs to foreign workers and importing foreign labor to increase the supply of labor, while demand remains the same, causing wages (price) to go decrease. This creates more profit for the owners at the cost of the employees. Unions never fought for their members. For instance, look at the coal miners.

Unions put Democrats, like Bill Clinton in power.
Democrats give 3rd world communists sweetheart trade deals.
Union manufacturing jobs move to 3rd world communist countries.
> The problem is not enough unions.

Imagine being this much of a brainlet.

>deserve

if you believe in free markets, there is no such thing as "deserving", it's about supply and demand. The business needs workers? Well, they want a price (their wage) for their product (their work). Why shouldn't the workers try to sell their product for a higher price? You guys are fine with business, when they try to maximize their profits. Why shouldn't workers try to maximize their profits? Unions are a profit-maximizing tool for workers.

Maybe you should try being in the top 10%

Attached: iRiPJPG.jpg (500x376, 43K)

>Why shouldn't the workers try to sell their product for a higher price?

Because the companies will just move overseas for cheaper labor.

All you're doing is pricing yourself out of the market. It's counterproductive.

only in manufacturing. You can't off-shore jobs in the service-sector.

Also: if you believe in the fre market, you must be ok with off-shoreing jobs, because business get their supply from elsewhere.

Unions only create artificial scarcity - it's artificial so it will always fail and be worked around

I have no problem with off shore jobs, just don't be surprised that companies go elsewhere when you demand they pay you more

this. feels bad man. There is nothing wrong with unions but fuck they vote for their own replacement.

Then they need to get a CDL and make 75k per year without any additional endorsements

that is a shitty graph, what is the line supposed to represent? Average IQ of income brackets? What is the variance though? If variance is large enough the IQ thing is essentially meaningless

You seem very low IQ.

Stick to importing sand niggers you fucking kraut

brilliant response

In my state they just shut the place down if employees attempt to unionize.

unions are only shit becuase their worker let them be shit.

Nobody bothers voting in union elections so some nigger loving faggot always wins the end

That's why guillotines were made fren

Attached: 1557464816985.jpg (448x448, 58K)

They served a legitimate purpose here decades ago but now they exist purely to funnel union dues to the Democratic Party.

if you work AT ALL you're a cuck

they don't create scarcity: the supply is there, just for a higher price.

In a free market, workers should be free to unionize and businesses should be free to off-shore. If you disagree with one of the both, you support government intervention and the market isn't free anymore, it's quite simple.

not an argument.

Unions exist now to help niggers concoct fake racism claims and get slip and fall payouts.

Bump. You are correct sir. With unemployment at historic lows, now is the time to push hard for wage and benefit increases.

Unions in the US are mafia like organizations while in Euroland they're mostly about keeping the eployer-employee power field even and fair to both parties.
Or so I've experienced.