New Zealand Police Begin “Knock-In” Campaign

To Intimidate Conservatives.
We now have documented evidence of the police showing up and doing “check-ups” on random kiwis for… reasons.
A video has emerged.

youtube.com/watch?v=4tKEjSVhj-Q

They’re not sending their best, are they?
A tan homosexual wearing a very disrespectful pink shirt and a dour bulldyke lurking menacingly in the background can ruin anybody’s Sunday. They certainly ruined this man’s day off with their “we just want to talk, please don’t record us on camera, we think you’re secretly a conservative, bruv” routine.

But because the man kept filming them and refused to say anything stupid, they left… but promised that they’d come back to talk some more during the week.

This other guy had a more intense run-in with the coppers.
He’s a conservative YouTuber who goes by Cross the Rubicon, and he claims that he’s been targeted by the police after the Christchurch shooting.

The Islamic Police came to his house with guns drawn!

Attached: 1525521362028.jpg (1140x1424, 610K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kte2wQiF5zU
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2019/05/jacinda-ardern-admits-new-zealand-s-been-too-focused-on-islamic-extremism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
democratieparticipative.club
fdesouche.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They entered his home… twice. Before doing so the second time, they closed off his entire street and brought 15 armed men just in case. When asked why they were there, the police simply replied that they were there to have a chat, demanded to know if he was a no gunz pleb or not, and then told him that they knew all along he wasn’t a threat…

Which is their way of calling him a pussy for not going full Christopher Dorner on them.
It turns out that anybody who is against mass population replacement in New Zealand is getting a knock on their door from the SWAT team equivalent. The victim says that neighbors are being asked to keep tabs on each other, and report back to the police – all under Jacinda’s Occupation Government (JOG).

Attached: 1557928837202.webm (400x224, 1.81M)

It is heartbreaking to see these Boomers who have no OpSec learning the hard way that no matter what country you live in, there’s always going to be some cunt staring down at you and ordering men with guns to gag you.

Jacinda and her party (which ran on a pro-worker platform) unironically plan to open the borders of New Zealand to the Third World.
New Zealand has already signed onto the Global Migration Compact and Prime Minister Jacinda Arden, who recently converted to Islam as an apology for the mosque shooting, is doing a tour of Europe. She’s no doubt spending time with Emmanuel Macron and picking up tips on how to shoot down the inevitable protests that will boil up in New Zealand once they catch wind of her schemes.

It’s acceleration all around, boys.

We’re at the stage where right-of-center men (who would all no doubt denounce White Nationalism in ordinary circumstances) are being harassed by the government and as a result, are waking up to what’s coming. Some, no doubt, are considering joining the local Boomerwaffen because they’ve seen and heard about these police knock-ins and they saw that hijab stunt Jacinda pulled and they’ve put two and two together.

In the end, the teachings of Tarrant-chan may actually end up saving New Zealand.

Man, it sure is getting bad out there.

Not smart to do this in NZ, they aren't as pussy as Frenchies

Bump

Wow! Based.

“Im not comfortable discussing this while I’m being filmed”
Well that says a few things doesn’t it

Instead of LARPing around in the Persian Gulf on behlaf of the Jews, the fucking American’s if they had an credibility would be onto this sort of tyranny straight away, we’re all going to get visits like this in the near future, my ISP in Australia has permanently banned access to this site.

gamers rise up

Attached: ergeljrglejr.gif (550x309, 1.3M)

>my ISP in Australia has permanently banned access to this site.
Why the Australian flag, then? Are you proxying behing another Australiani ISP? Why not change your contract, then?

So it's war then.

Probably changed his DNS settings

Bumping

It basically the same as it was back in school...

Bully and his mates pitch up and stand around you daring you to punch...

If you dont react, or retaliate then they will come back until you do.

The idea of course being to provoke so they can then arrest and prosecute and say "see we were right"...

And here i thought that NZ was Anti-bullying... Some things dont change ...

There must be a thousand Terrant copycats planning their next move. Good on them.

Oh hei, we are the police, working for the people, ya know, to protect you and serve you as civil officers. Ofc we do this in the public. What do you mean you want to film us, ofc its not allowed, its gotta be private so noone can see what we talked with you about.

Goddamn fucking nigger police.

This is your own fucking problem mate. Bullets would be flying If they tried that shit here.

Things are heating up, I was hoping you guys would push the people to breaking point but its been a whole lot of nothing.

towards you. don't be so cocky Rambo

Jews user. Jews. We should have invaded Mexico thirty years ago and assassinated every cartel member we could find. I’ve said this to Mexicans and they all wholeheartedly agree. Why should the military I pay for so anything useful for me or my neighbor country when Jews exist? They have priority after all.

Is it normal for people in NZ to have trouble stringing basic sentences together and pronouncing simple words?

yes

Holy Shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=kte2wQiF5zU

15 armed cops closed off his street. Came to his house to 'ask him where his head is'. This is intimidation. The neighbours are all thinking they have a fucking psycho living next to them.
>Vroom Vroom, gas gas gas.

-------->

You guys need to form vietcong style guerilla units and fight back against them.

Attached: 1554746874801.jpg (374x458, 41K)

Its like watching boomers in my country learning what you can do with technology.
then just releasing shit loads of ammunition for autistic fucks to find and make a big deal out of
wtf is wrong with western culture and its dominate fucking brainwashing

I sent in a request to get a police background check done to help my husband get his visa. I did this a month ago and no response which is an unusually long time. Maybe the police are trying to dig deeper into my political opinions and deciding if I should be getting questioned with guns in my face.

>Be boomer
>Talk shit under your real name on Facebook about your government, migration, etc...
>Get visit from NKVD NZ edition
>Hurr I live in a free country why is this happening?!!?!?????!

Will boomers ever learn?

Any updates on how many fully semi automatic assault weapons have been handed in?

LMAO! The US "government" murdered American women and children on at least 2 separate occasions in the 1990s and the most that happened was one guy with a truck bomb.
Amerislaves are all talk and no action, like a little yappy dog.

Attached: thug posing infront of charred granny waco.jpg (1458x1161, 228K)

>America save us
Not this shit again

>neighbors are being asked to keep tabs on each other, and report back to the police

Literally comunism.

Attached: 1552674427356.gif (225x225, 540K)

Coming to every white country soon mate

Yep it's pretty obvious if after waco and Ruby ridge the American armed populace doesn't do anything then they are all talk and no action, which has been my exact perception of interactions with amerisharts. They rolled over for that, for full auto bans, for state based bullshit laws, etc.... There will probably be easily contained localised resistance after red flag laws disarm the worst people and the rest will go nice and quiet just like everywhere else in the world.

>to help my husband get his visa
he has to go back

The fuck you want us to do ya stupid cunt? What a fucking stupid thing to say.

He is a white American. He comes here or I go there.

>for state based bullshit laws

Attached: 1555531223491.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

You have an absolute plethora of different states with various clearly unconstitutional laws and you do absolutely nothing about it. Take a reality check my fat friend.

Write your state congressmen I guess?

Attached: 1556944933797.jpg (1242x1320, 596K)

Exactly, they even rolled over for the assault weapons ban in 1994 and are only able to keep buying "assault weapons" now because the ban expired in 2004 and was not renewed.

both of you, into the pacific

Not out loud nigger. Only in minecraft.

people who don't fight for their freedom don't deserve any.

Haha yeah m8 just like, write your local ZOG bribed corrupt fuck haha no worries bro.

WHY do Americans omit "to" in the phrase "write to x"? VERY irritating and lazy.

AM I BEING DETAINED

So I'm sitting here monitoring this and a few other threads and suddenly my fans spool up and my CPU is at 32% all from firefox. Never happened before.

Whiny cunt it's your problem. The whole world is fucked mate, you aren't special.

If it were a phone call should we say "call TO your congressmen"?

Just lay still it will all be over for you soon. I promise to remember you as you were, not the husk your government has turned you into.

Attached: 1553052301552.jpg (919x737, 397K)

Me amerifat, grammer hard.

New Zealand populous begin blow torch campaign.

You knock my door and attempt to harrass me Ill blow torch you.

Leave decent people in peace or it will cost you...

Attached: McCoulloch.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>Amerislave "education"
"American English" is just ebonics at this point.

How would you like to receive my response?
I can telephone to you, email to you, or text to you.

They have been focusing too much on Islamic extremism...now they will come for you native Kiwis.
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2019/05/jacinda-ardern-admits-new-zealand-s-been-too-focused-on-islamic-extremism.html
Also, what’s with crazy womyn liberals looking like a horse?

Attached: C9868438-9716-4CBD-9395-DDEDDE0EF496.jpg (1536x1666, 1.21M)

Maybe write our board of education? user I don't see how this has to do with fixing your homosexual government

Attached: 1557863617537.png (1000x808, 404K)

All this because some sandniggers got slotted

Proves just how far the infiltration and invasion has progressed.

>Prime Minister Jacinda Arden, who recently converted to Islam
This is pure state intimidation, and it's happening daily at peoples homes and places of business but you just invalidated the rest of your statements, Pierre

NZ'ers shouls set up a warning system for police raids. Every tine there's a knock-in all neighbors should show up and encircle the police. Ensure the police know they're being recorded.

>plz Americans come protect me

Attached: 8A6D18AE-2421-4742-BFF8-DA22309B2F09.png (800x450, 359K)

His adrenaline was running high, if you couldn't tell.

have any muslim people come to your door yet trying to convert you?

It's a joke based on the fact the cunt paraded around with her head covered

Attached: faggut.jpg (306x405, 147K)

And choosing not to import Muslims would have solved both problems.

Stopping it? Why would the US government work to stop something it's spent the past 100 years working to build? The American government only has its shareholders interests in mind, it doesn't care about anyone else, and a subservient populace is ideal for them.

i want to moveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You shut your mouth nigger.

You backwoods cocsucker.

Put a shrimpm on the barbie you antipodean freak

>using Facebook/Twitter/YouTube
There's your problem.
Case closed.
You are giving them your info yourself, they don't even need to investigate anything. Not that secret service might find your real address either way, but they aren't legal to come to your address, since then they expose themselves as illegally gathering information. What you give them on Facebook is legal information, government can ask Facebook for data and they will give them that, but they are not allowed to speak about it.

This. Waco and Ruby Ridge were pretty clear indications how the FBI (and ATF) has nothing to do with what it once used to be and is under 100% direct control of the Pentagon/White House.

Then the OKC bomber was the ticket that the US government needed to essentially take over.

>pffft. They should KNOW not to have the wrong opinions
>implying we should diminish or be ok with this

On cbc yesterday they were talking about a meeting between a bunch of countries in new Zealand to discuss how to crack down on distribution of hate speech. Meaning anything the powers to be disagree with. Donald trump said he wont take part in it because it violates free speech. The (((journalist))) reporting it said the last bit (violating freedom of speech) in a mocking way. Like she was suggesting free speech isnt important or that it is less important than than getting rid of hate speech. So what is hate speech exactly? How do you define it? If someone is against something that you are in favour of? Where do you draw the line? Trudeau was at this meeting.

>the OKC bomber was the ticket that the US government needed to essentially take over
OKC was an inside job
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk

>leafistan reporting on USAs stance on New Zealands domestic policy.
>response

Lets have burgers

Attached: 1555031924433.jpg (344x335, 88K)

best things you fags could do is join the police force. seriously, if you want to take your country back, filling the police force with 'based elements' is about the best step available to you.

Ministry of truth

see my post. it's your last best hope.
(goes for pretty much anyone in a country that's slipping away, including much of the US)

Write a letter to your congressman
Make a call to your congressman

Bury a 55gallon drum full of dirt cheap semi autos and .223 /.308 in a remote part of your property... in Minecraft.

Don’t underestimate the VASTLY greater power the media had back then. I presume you are too young to remember how those went down, pre-internet. For both events the media was 100% heavily distorting things.
>”There is a siege of a white supremacist compound in Idaho! They already killed an officer!”
>”There’s a wacko in Waco! He’s a child molester and his doomsday followers have killed a bunch of cops!”
For years afterwards only the most fringe elements knew any of the truth, especially about Waco. DO NOT underestimate the power of peer-to-peer speech on a massive shared platform! This is why they must shut it down.

Call your congressman = write your congressman

When a Muslim stabs you do you shout "CALL THE POLICE" or "MAKE A CALL TO THE POLICE"?

If you're hiding your guns it's already too late... in minecraft.

That's actually not a bad idea

>oppression is bad
>promotes a religion that oppresses women

You know what? Maybe we should turn to sharia law and enslave these fucking idiots. Give them what they want. Fuck sakes

I'm finally going to be able to move to NZ! Be prepared, third-worlders are coming!!!

Make sure when you're filling quotas for traffic infringements that you only target non-whites and leftists. Bumper stickers are great for figuring out who the leftists are.

That's actually not a bad idea.

That's actually not a bad idea.

Don't ever give up gun rights, this is what happens

Attached: 1547970185980.gif (495x372, 1.75M)

The difference is the "call the police" is an imperative, whereas "make a call to the police" is declarative. Frankly it really doesn't matter that much though.

Tend to agree on the second point, but I imagine that having the redundancy would be nice if you have friends who got their guns snatched...

She will fail then...Because french police can't do shit about muslims nor "white supremacists"... Our government also has tried, countless times to ban these websites:
democratieparticipative.club
fdesouche.com

And have repeatedly failed miserably to do so. Basically, their only realistic solution at this point would be to ban TOR, better yet, ban complete access to the internet. But that's not going to happen either. Not even China will ban the internet. It would be like banning the radio or the phone...Too many people are dependant on it.

You're being ironic, but you don't realize that's actually what they want. That's why all these leftist women who gets a morsel of power spend all their time trying to establish Islam in the west. Being stuffed in a bag and shoved around, they love that shit. I'm not joking.

You got it!

This guy is fucking retarded lol. If I lived NZ I would have fucking burreid by AR15 and said it was stolen.

You're probably right. They want to be bossed around by strong, bearded men, who also smell bad. Nice guys who are gentle irritate them.

this is fucking disgusting
godspeed kiwis

>The victim says that neighbors are being asked to keep tabs on each other, and report back to the police
Literally what the KGB did during the Soviet union. Western governments are so shamelessly satanic that anybody who supports them needs to be cock slapped

Attached: 1557973342153.jpg (350x338, 28K)

They aren't a western government I mean look at em

>6 Gazillion: a holocaust denial term implying the number killed was made up.
kek
Hi kiwi police, you can't arrest me

Yeah, it's all the boomers fault!!!!

Attached: beware).jpg (640x478, 36K)