Attached: 07246.png (845x1804, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QjRsSCAJ3AY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you can keep them

>Ge Korean fag.
>Hate self.
>Love how whites look (understandably).
>Gets 20 surgeries done to look less Korean.
>Think that I might now be able to go on Korean magazines.
>They use white girls.
Kek

>Using kpop to lure little white grils
Well it worked.
White girls love 2inch pp
Also note you cant get offended for being small if its pop op.

Attached: F27FE914-EF24-4D49-A369-1DE6393E0E99.jpg (399x385, 44K)

Can you imagine how long it took them to find white girls that looked young and petite and clean and like tatted up, cross fit, aging, bbc smoking roasties who hit the wall by 17?

>Germans
>White
LMAO you can have them, gook

Most of the girls that listen to kpop are underage. They also seem to be tumblr fags.

Attached: 04953421-8567-432F-9275-B9AD03E176BD.png (1532x1404, 1.38M)

Its basically a undermine of culture, also it probably took them long since they are all underage and would get filed for rape and would be spread on the news.

i dont get kpop desu. both men and women are weird plastic and nothing is genuine about it. they evne have this "oh look this cute memeber of our group is waking up right now in his bed with make up on with contact lenses he/she is so cute" :)) literaly brainlet gendre. its funny to google these performers how they look without their dyed hairs, lenses, and white make up. some even look like vietcong farmer

Stronger every day

south korea is grotesquely degenerate
decay decay decay

i like how east asians have this time warp view of whites as still being 1910s chaste when the reality is different.

At least the girls dont need extensive durgery to look like that

Vietcong famer

Attached: FB72EA3B-AF09-4D5F-934C-CEE2E36891F3.png (573x509, 173K)

Attached: BTS faggot.png (704x384, 546K)

what is this? this wouldn't happen in Best Korea!

well if they want the most beautiful daughters in the world, they have to marry a white man. race mixing just ruins beauty for your children. such a shame.

Attached: blondie.jpg (736x1093, 100K)

no one wants to admit this =)

Source?

Also they'll burn out in a year from mistreatment.

google

As if I ever cared about smelly roasties. Give me pure 2D loyal waifus. There is no love better than what I imagine.

Attached: 1557500841527m.jpg (923x1024, 93K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QjRsSCAJ3AY

LOL, white girls will be in kpop, good for us, after white girls there will be white guys and the brainwashing of the korean nation will be completed

Based

Wait is your aoc now 13 or 20?
Yes, I have noticed the small wall too

White girls don't like the truth, makes sense that they'd enjoy something that is thoroughly fake.