Psychedelics are unironically redpilled as fuck

Psychedelics are unironically redpilled as fuck

Attached: Shrooms.jpg (2048x1024, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

technoccult.net/wp-content/uploads/library/changing-images.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All recreational drugs should be legal.
Change my mind.

Attached: 1557981508812.jpg (800x450, 63K)

you are correct but also wrong.

a healthy diet is a much better path to enlightenment than environmental serotonin. meat and plant products only.

Attached: 160116945.jpg (1024x755, 315K)

>Redpilled
>Pushed by CIA niggers, for social engineering
>Redpilled
You don't belong here.

Attached: 1555379252408.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Freedom doesn't give a shit about your feelings.

Attached: Full auto gay weed.png (900x531, 243K)

>Cia niggers push drugs
>Cia niggers work for Washington
>Washington makes them illegal
>Want to push drugs
>Make them illegal
A fucking leaf

I'm mainly talking about shrooms and dmt which are found in nature
LSD isn't bad though. Cia tested it out, but it didn't actually let them control minds like they suspected it would
Its very similar to a shroom trip

Most shroom "trips" are just 2 hours of laughing hysterically. Very therapeutic.
To actually get hallucinations, you need to consume a LOT at once and you can still tell what is and isn't real.

Lsd is perhaps the greatest discovery of the past 200 years.

Only in a responsible society, ie. not ours.

> Most shroom "trips" are just 2 hours of laughing hysterically.

You sure you've taken mushrooms?

Shoo shoo back to whatever hole you crawled out of

>as fuck
found the normalfag

Idk
Ive had 1.5g of golden teachers and even that was enough to trip
Only ever had ego death at 15g though, and it almost caused me to kms

It's a shame there are intelligent people who have never taken a psychedelic. It's even worse that there are intelligent people who are vehemently opposed to psychedelics and think "it's just chemicals and you're just trying your brain stupit druggie!"

Nothing is more amazing and life changingly beautiful than a good dose of a psychedelic.

Attached: 1557930110557.jpg (269x598, 49K)

My friends and I would have 3g each on Halloween. Was a lot of fun.

the fact that there’s a unified cultural interest towards psychedelics lends me to believe there’s social engineering at play. Every nigger and his mom are talking about a grooms these days including yours, the situation glows in the dark.

>Ancap
>Likes LSD
I rest my case.

Attached: 2182763281232.png (322x360, 171K)

>making yourself vulnerable to demonic forces
The experience isnt worth letting my guard down, but I guess you've already made new friends.

>fox news starts talking about shrooms
>now all of Jow Forums keeps talking about them

imagine being this much of a normie boomer

DURRRR ULL FRY UR BRAIN WHEN UR ADDICTED TO THOSE MUSHROOM NEEDLES, YOUR IQ WILL NEVER RECOVER

I feel like it is a more natural interest though, as people seek unusual ways to cope with living in clown world
It's not like the 60s where hippies are basically a controlled experiment
Shrooms and LSD pushed me far to the right politically, so it's not like they'll make you a leftist or anything

Weed is redpilled AF too you just have to consume the right amount of the right kind the right way and then whoooooooooosh as you're ejected from the Matrix.

> It's even worse that there are intelligent people who are vehemently opposed to psychedelics.

I am in the thinking that you must try psychedelics, before being allowed to criticize psychedelics. If you can't put aside just a few hours to experience this phenomenon then I can not take you seriously.

>the CIA invented mushrooms
Take your meds, schizo.

Learn to read, mutt.

>DUDE, psychedelics!

Attached: F45DF889-09BC-4D09-B091-5A6B0BA8EC7F.png (621x348, 470K)

Most of the people I know who like shrooms are in STEM fields.

this. You may as well just bash your head into the wall until you get a cuncussion because that’s the sort of damage these ILLEGAL drugs basically do to your brain

retards just dredging up old conservative arguments from 50 years ago just so they can feel like grown ups tutting children.

>a guy I know
lmao
Drugs are bluepilled OP. I tried them all. shrooms, lsd, dmt, 2cb...
All they do is abuse your brain’s discovery system and make basic concepts seem profound.
If you abuse them, your brain has trouble reaching states of bliss and epiphany while sober.
Stop being a fag, get sober. Even weed is harmful.

Attached: A69A6F8C-F5FB-4315-AF44-7ECEDE19777F.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>nature is trying to socially engineer people
As I said, please take your meds.

wolf’s bane is natural too. so is hemlock.

I find good humor when it's the guy who hasn't had psychedelics who developed schizophrenia.

> If you abuse them, your brain has trouble reaching states of bliss and epiphany while sober.

I agree that psychedelics should be used infrequently. If you are taking large dosages, you shouldn't even want to use them again for a very long time (that is how I feel.)

Say if I wanted take off some mental layers that have built up from stress, what is the best psychedelic to do that?

>poison is poisonous
Yes, I'm sure that sounds revelatory when you don't take your meds.

meditation
psychedelics can be extremely intense and give you Hppd and depersonalization.
Some drug trips are literally Hell.

Attached: 63884B5E-D1DA-47B3-B7CC-BC7C99BD5D27.jpg (600x625, 50K)

Either shrooms or lsd, in increasing doses every so often until you ego death

The company you keep is more important than the exact drug you take.

Did you always struggle with reading, Pedro?

Attached: US Education.jpg (2500x2364, 1.16M)

You'll get different answers from everyone.

I would recommend mushrooms. If you want specifics, 1g of the P. Cyanescens variety consumed as a tea. This is a medium dose that will give you definite psychdelia and twist your mind without shattering your ego Others will say do LSD, or do DMT. I did oral DMT as my first psychedelic and it was too overwhelming and very nauseating, but then again my dosage was much too high. You do not want to be put off from your first experience.

Psychedelics are unironically degenerate as fuck

Show me proof that the CIA is using mushrooms for social engineering or you have to take your meds today.
Deal?

Terrance Mckenna was linked to the CIA i believe he’s referring to and MKultra tests found psychedelics work for the cia purpose

>no proof
*Yawn*
Here comes the meds choochoo train!
Open wide for the choochoo!
Say AAAAAAAAA for the choochoo train like a big boy!

Enjoy.
technoccult.net/wp-content/uploads/library/changing-images.pdf

Attached: 1557373035326.png (334x506, 124K)

>technooccult.net
>200 page paper on philosophy that makes 0 mention of psychedelics in the TOC
meds status: not taken

I’ve done a lot of psychs, I find that for a duration of almost every trip I’m more racially tolerant and liberal minded(If I’m not experiencing ego death and I’m aware of my thoughts/who I am)

These drugs create an altered utopian consciousness, where you forget how dangerous blacks and mass immigration are.

OP is a retard and obviously hasn’t done many of these drugs, disregard him

Attached: 9A553294-E918-4990-BC23-CFA277D8E098.jpg (1080x1080, 93K)

It's almost as if less than 1% of any ethnic group commits any crime whatsoever and we're generally more alike than different.
Crazy shit.
Anyway, when do the genocides start?

I can’t tell if you’re joking. Do you actually believe less than 1% of blacks in your country commit any crime, violent or not?

Gay.

Nice. I'll keep this remembered for when I have the time and money to do this. I don't want to ego death as I did that years ago. I want to just dip into my memory and nostalgia trip but with the strength of shrooms.

Do I believe FBI crime statistics? Yes I do. What numbers do you believe?

What's the incarceration rate of African Americans?

What's that there in chapter 3, burger? You really have to work on your reading comprehension, it's horrendous.

Here, I pulled out just one expert out for you.
>"Many mind-altering substances have been discovered with effects ranging from hallucination to tranquillization and trance. Such developments led Kenneth Clark, as President of the American Psychological Association, to suggest in 1971:"

>"We might be on the threshold of that type of scientific, biochemical intervention which could stabilize and make dominant the moral and ethical propensities of man and subordinate, if not eliminate, his negative and primitive tendencies."

How about you read the white paper, instead of attempting to prove yourself right?

Attached: Tiresome.jpg (492x449, 48K)

In 2017, well less than 1%.
But hey, don't let me stop your autistic rage.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-16-11-39-39.png (1080x1920, 339K)

Look at the fucking ID's, user. I was asking a question, that's all.

>this is proof the CIA is pushing mushrooms on people
>technooccult.net
Take. The. Meds.

You sire are retarded and need to research about psychedelics. Listen to the burger and take dem meds. Take some psylocibin while you're at it.

your confusing LSD and something man has been eating for a very long time that grows almost everywhere... kys you goddamn snow-nigger

Sabed.

Attached: 1494092807316.png (900x600, 78K)

Through refinement of the spirit, esoteric experiences are made to happen with no outside substances involved at all.
These things are not entertainment.

Where can I get my CIA shrooms? Seriously asking, this place is dry as fuck.

I could see some weed dealer naming his strain "CIA mind control" or some stupid shit lol.
It would drive the schizos wild.