Hey guys, Chris Pratt here (currently on vacation in Australia). Hope you guys are doing well. Ask me anything

Hey guys, Chris Pratt here (currently on vacation in Australia). Hope you guys are doing well. Ask me anything.

Attached: me.jpg (520x650, 79K)

What satanic shit have they made you done, so far?

if you were actually chris pratt you'd have made a poop joke.

Are you a pizza fan?

tits or gtfo

What does your hand look like when you have a small paper with a timestamp on it?

Kek. This.

Did you subscribe to PewDiePie?

How do you get sperm out of your collar?

Keep your Christianity out of Hollywood faggot christdog

Pratt isn’t a good surname for anyone

Not even.

Did you fuck Bryce Dallas Howard?

how tight is Katherine Schwarzenegger's cunt

Attached: 1537431821300.jpg (464x540, 63K)

I honestly wonder what the disconnect is between celebrities and "normal americans." I wonder if celebs believe what they're fed, basically. Like I wonder if celebrities even know or care that the average american hates Hollywood, is well aware, and seethes under the surface about it. Waiting, really.

But they don't hate you yet. It's not too late.

will Thor cuck you in the next movie?

why wasn't the second lego movie as good as the first one?

Hows Zoboomafoo these days

If there's one thing Hollyweird needs more of, it's Christianity.

I know, right? kek
Thinking about changing it.

Attached: rei_is_best_waifu.jpg (3247x1957, 366K)

This

Sadly, yes. In fact, the next movie will be called 'Asgardians Of The Galaxy'. But Hemsworth is a total chadbro, so it's all good.

Attached: 157838209.jpg (850x1201, 114K)

Bruh, how fuxking sick is it hanging out with Arnold? Do you guys shoot guns together and stuff?

Attached: 1554095395785.png (754x1158, 386K)

Go dilate

Give us a hint on twitter right now

Dude, every night while we were on set for Fallen Kingdom. EVERY NIGHT.

Attached: mypresident.jpg (700x467, 30K)

Cool taste bro. You seem alright. GotG are probably my favorite Marvel movies. Wish you just got a few more movies instead of this crossover shit.

How much do you know about Kabbalah? Do you recognize symbolisms when you see them, like in Evangelion?

Also I just wish Hollywood didn't condition people to cringe and squirm at the thought of Jesus or God. I don't mind being neutral, but that's just evil.

this.

Write "Currently on vacation in Australia, such a lovely place and lovely people" on twitter right now.

Timestamp or BTFO faggot

I get Anna Faris to lick it off, brah.

Attached: 157813189.jpg (3840x2160, 1.87M)

Did you divorce Anna for trying to trans your kid?

why are you such an unfunny faggot

Are you based?

Attached: C6ED9D83-2E7E-4418-A964-7FAC9941EB97.png (500x715, 296K)

I don't know who you are, but the way you presented yourself as if I should know you or give a general fuck about what's in your thoughts makes me despise you instantly.

Attached: represent.gif (480x267, 1.1M)

How was the casting for the sonic movie?

Without incriminating anyone, what is the most fucked up occult shit you've ever seen?

What about spiritual or unexplainable (UFOs even) experience have you ever had?

You think Jaden Smith is telling the truth about Obama literally transporting him to Mars? Or is that rape innuendo?

timestamp fgt

Fuck off, starfag

Crisp Rat
timestamp or slag off bogan

He was not-Jim on the office, remember? He ends up having the best life ever after she dumps him.

I'm not starring in the live-action Sonic movie, but let me tell you that the live-action Sonic movie is gonna be a fucking meme factory.

Attached: doctoreggman.png (875x717, 654K)

lol ya know what, I do remember.
I'll rescind my bitchy 1st post

Did you post on your Twitter yet how you're having fun chatting with your Mongolian basket weaving senpai?

Had a whiff of Zoe Saldana's brapper? Also have you ever seen James Gunn around young boys alone?

This. And include your face as well.

So, I type f-a-m and it autocorrects to senpai?

Filters.
Now type S O Y and then lurk more

ONIONS
Am I expected to lurk forever?

From now on, you're here forever anyways.

Go back where you came from faggot

>I honestly wonder what the disconnect is between celebrities and "normal americans."

The disconnect between us celebs and normies is that the normies are brainwashed by the media, while us celebs (most, but not all) are brainwashed by MK Ultra.

Attached: 157850809.jpg (1920x1080, 893K)

>Also have you ever seen James Gunn around young boys alone?
No, only with other rich old jews.

loved you as Andy Dwyer

If dubbs you would help me be an actor too? All I want is to smoke weed, tell stories, and entertain people. Acting seems like the shit I want to do

I already did

Piece of wood is a better actor than you.

Oh, I know you aren’t playing in it. I thought that they had a list of actors that would play in it and that you were in it because I saw a poster with you in it. I know it was a concept poster (I thought they did a shoot to see which actor would be good for the role and that they might have called you)

Also I actually didn’t want them to change sonic’s design because I think it’s funny but people don’t share my opinion I guess

Attached: EE5646DC-74C4-4150-B3DA-FB9BD3D73F97.jpg (619x1200, 105K)

Attached: 1554073670538.jpg (600x612, 233K)

Nah. But in every thread when you ask a question that is obvious to people that have been here for a long time you are going to get hazed. That's just the way it is. Everyone goes through it, you ain't special in that regard.

Get your standin a big role!
Also how long does it take to get Jow Forums on the stuff they give you?

Also type t b h and I m o

Based and I agree with you. Can you elaborate more on what you think celeb programing is? Is it just the oppressive environment around them forcing them to adopt trends and stay quiet?

>Fallen Kingdom.
thank you for ruining jurassic park, chris

no one even asks for timestamp or any sort of proof... Jow Forums what have you become? :(

Shit almost digits.

You cool. What does Bryce Dallas Howards pussy taste like.

>>