What's the point of living as an ugly short sub 5'5 male when being beautiful is the only thing that matters in this...

what's the point of living as an ugly short sub 5'5 male when being beautiful is the only thing that matters in this world?

Attached: 1563960575694.png (771x671, 577K)

Yeah but the manet gets to fuck his gf later. The tall guy is going home alone to play Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, its a good game.

>creature on the right
>gf
>letting him fuck after seeing what a real male looks like

Ofcourse she'll keep having sex with her bf. She has sexual needs, how else will she have sex?

being smart is more important than being beautiful. Being pretty gets you through the door easily but your mind is what secures your place.

cheating on her bf with someone way hotter by downloading tinder with the swipe of a finger?

being smart is knowing that being beautiful is the only way to win

Thats not common though, most girls dont do that

just look at the way she looks at chad

I guess you aren't smart or beautiful. Oh well.

lol what if you are kinda mart and ok looks lol roids and the gym it is lol

Its just a look though, my gf looks at men all the time, its just a look, it means nothing

Lol cope.

there is none

>when being beautiful is the only thing that matters in this world?
If this is what you believe you are destined for failure as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That and success is far more important than looks.

cope, beauty is objective and it is used as a source of power to move you up the social pecking order.

Then if you aren't beautiful, and have no means to obtain beauty (e.g. manlet) you might as well kys

Hey op, wrong board, head on over to /b.
Your shit opinions need be inflicted somewhere else

Attached: 704618B9-BC7E-4B9E-8596-79242A2BA04F.jpg (408x612, 22K)

Why do homosexuals like OP always lie?

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-081219_Omnichan.jpg (1080x875, 340K)

>cope, beauty is objective and it is used as a source of power to move you up the social pecking order.
Jokes on you I'm actually rather attractive and can say from a side of the fence you obviously do not sit on that beauty brings more pain and drama than its worth. I think I'd prefer to be average looking or even a little below as you don't have to deal with all the fake cunts.

Are you a teenager? Do you still believe that study and hardwork will lead to anything but depression in your late 20s?

You just have to have a skill. While its true that good looks are life's cheat codes, outside of that, you can still create or do things that bring you status and prestige. You could be a ugly short boxer, or painter, amateur film maker, musician, businessman, etc.

Relying on looks is very feminine, the masculine path is one of doing.

our ancestors never had to deal with the internet. where women have their pick at comparing every man in the most extreme convenience

success = looks

Our ancestors never had access to the internet which lets men reach out way more women than ever before faster and easier.

you = idiot

Stop being a bitch

I'm 5 foot 3, for the record.

and you're posting on Jow Forums

>which lets the very top attractive men fuck all of the women
FTFY

lmao at all the cope itt

Attached: 51.jpg (768x923, 87K)

Stop being an incel. Stop promoting incel point of view.

>stop being a mallet

Attached: yikes.jpg (1024x763, 126K)

man let

>which lets every man fuck all the women
FTFY. How many shekels did you get paid for that gay psyops post?

Can't you read? He said incel. Stop being an incel. Leave that evil death cult.

>just stop being an incel bro

Attached: 1563960355694.png (422x655, 377K)

Ok

This dude is a legit midget

>5'3
out of morbid curiosity, how do you do in dating?

Why are you being so obtuse? You chose to be an incel. You can choose to stop being an incel.

>I chose to be 5'4 and ugly
yea no

Attached: 1548570726219.jpg (1243x1059, 104K)

You chose to be an incel. If you were 6'4" and not ugly you would still be an incel.

>this absolute cope
if I were taller from the start, I would have ended up a completely different person than I am now

Attached: 74323432.jpg (360x640, 44K)

Liar. You would just use another excuse. No matter your height you would find that all men of your height except you are getting girls. How can you be such a special snowflake that you are literally the only man in history for whom getting a girl is impossible?

A more plausible explanation is that you chose to be an incel. You actively avoid doing anything that would get you a gf. You do not want a gf. Being an incel is what you want, you want to wallow in self-pity.

>being smart is more important than being beautiful.
ah yes all those "sapiosexuals". holy kek

>all men of your height are getting girls
I could probably find an obese girl who'd eventually cheat on me, so yeah, you are right in that I can technically find a girl, but honestly being alone is a way better alternative. I'm more upset that im delegated to the bottom of society because no self respecting human wants to associate themselves with an unattractive midget

Attached: 1548539231121.png (695x414, 493K)

Imagine being so sheltered you don't even understand intelligence is the single most important criteria for success in life.

You literally are proving the point, you are proclaiming you want to be an incel loud and clear.

lol

if my only option is being with a fat girl who hates me, then yes, id rather stay an Intel

>I will actively refuse to do anything that could get me a gf
This is literally what you said. Being an incel is something you chose.

fat girl =/= gf

and if we wanna be more technical, im not even an incel at all because I've gotten short guy pity fucks from 2 3/10 girls

If you don't like fat girls then get a gf who isn't fat.

>short guy pity fuck
How does that differ from a tall guy pity fuck?

Wut? Are you 15 years old or something?

!!!ALERT ALERT!!!!

YOU ARE IN AN INCEL COPE THREAD!
ANY FORM OF CIVILIZED, REASONABLE DISCUSSION IS IMPOSSIBLE IN THIS THREAD SINCE OP WILL TRY TO DEFEND HIS ILLUSIONED BELIEVE SYSTEM TO THD CORE. HE WILL INSULT YOU AND SHIT ON YOUR OPINION NO MATTER WHAT AND SNY FORM OF PROOF WILL BE STIGMATIZED AS "COPE" EVEN THO SAID ORIGINAL POSTER HAS BARELY ANY TO NO IRL EXPERIENCES AT ALL. HE NEEDS PROFESSIONAL THERAPY IN ORDER TO FIX HIS PSYCHOSOCIAL ISSUES AND RESPONDING TO SUCH A THREAD ENABLES HIM TO SPREAD MORE MISERY!

ANY PERSON BELOW THIS LINE IS GETTING BAITED HEAVILY AND RISKS HIS/HER OWN SANITY BY LISTENING TO HIS MISERY AND WATCHING HIS CHERRY PICKED, GENERALIZING INFOGRAPHS. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

>>-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached: ariana-grande-und-pete-davidson-sollen-sich-getrennt-haben.jpg (1000x562, 44K)