Varg on abortion

Why is Varg so based?
>the vast majority of women who have abortions are often low iq, immoral sluts

Why would you want them raising children? Especially when you realise low iq women are most likely to mix race.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RVBUjGWWo0U

Attached: 53F29ED6-4956-43EA-968A-F1CD59FC0DAA.gif (480x267, 3.7M)

b-b-but muh woods! He's not a consumerist! P-pagans will burn!

What's there to argue with? The only people pushing for abortion bans are the white Judeo christian crowd who have abandoned all ties they once had to white ethnocentric fidelity and now deem themselves champions for niggers and any other untermensch. Abrahamic spiritual mind virus is real lads.

Why are the french letting this murderer leech off their welfare? And why are people defending him...?
>starve the beast
What a joke.
Also in his latest video he claims that people who are not 100% nordid are not european
This means that if yiu have blue eyes black hair and pale skin you are a nigger. Fuck this guy.

if (((macron))) doesnt do shit its because hes not a threat to anybody
the agricultors that live in his district dont usually care about this kind of stuff

Fuck YOU, just because you're a nigger doesn't mean brother Varg is wrong about who's white and who isn't you turd throwing monkey.

>Also in his latest video he claims that people who are not 100% nordid are not european
This means that if yiu have blue eyes black hair and pale skin you are a nigger.
so we wuz kangz my fellow african brudda?

What’s the point in working and slaving away in this debt based economy when they can give you free houses whilst you plant trees, food and reproduce?

He is right, Hot weather is aids

>free house
you've never been to france
houses this size areant that cheap. He lives from patreons donation and metal albums

>plant tree food
>implying he isnt shitting on the people doing that
we cant all be edgy metalheads some of us have to work to buy a house

Varg isn't smart enough to think about other people or their property.

show flag hershel

Attached: 1552975123968.jpg (1018x1024, 107K)

Baseeeed

>3000th abortion thread
really organic guys, definitely not a shill raid lmao.

funny you bring up IQ, Varg is literally a brainlet whos read probably less than 10 books in his entire life.

Wow Varg is even more based after you said that.

You’re a retard if you believe this.

he said it himself

Did he mention you can’t be mix raced? Yes he did.

anything that makes you sleep at night

Come on, he makes money of the art he produced that is primal European identity.
I understand where you are coming from though, but sucking on the beasts tits as you moan about it won’t do anything.
Save up, move away from mass civilisation. The countryside is the white mans true home anyway.

>implying i dont already have my home with bees and chickens
>primal European identity.
yeah i know larping as muh based vikangz and ranting about everybody but you is white

>Save up, move away from mass civilisation. The countryside is the white mans true home anyway.
nothing new under the sun
its fun that the people that traditionally live in the cities tell the people that try to be self sufficient that they have been subverted by DAH JOOS

>Varg
isn't white though, his skull suggests he has
admixture which might explain his pyrotechnics
and homicidal history.

Attached: 71YeWa94ikL._UX679_.jpg (679x679, 181K)

>the vast majority of women who have abortions are often low iq, immoral sluts
this is true they are also mostly minorties. 56% meme is about to be 15 %. nice job retards. save me britbong

The dude gets close to 20k euros a year just with his music royalties.

How do you get benefits when you are earning that?

Attached: _101036874_elliot_rodger_shutterstock.jpg (624x351, 28K)

Of course Varg would support abortion
>b-but in the right wing way not the liberal way you idiot
Next up: why we should support trannies

Based. How fucking hard is it for thots to close their legs? Want to have an abortion? You wouldn't need one in the first place if you closed your fucking legs, slut.

>its fun that the people that traditionally live in the cities tell the people that try to be self sufficient that they have been subverted by DAH JOOS
Have I done that? Did I know any information of you before hand? No.
I didn’t know. It’s the best way forward. Growing your own food as you is the first step in being self sufficient then, as I am doing is going into the countryside.

Subversion of the cities is happening through consumerism and government control.

Trannies are unnatural so no, Varg would be against that.

Varg is completly right as usual (a great example of the superior nordic man).
i have been saying this for years but christcucked amerimutts and Eurospics have been acccusing me of being a jew for it

Attached: 1490630016025.jpg (734x729, 91K)

He can support them in an edgy way like "dude they'll kill themselves afterall so we must support them" or something. As long as the degeneracy pass he's ok with it.

Varg's right about this one.
Eugenics is the missing ingredient for the benefit of society.
There didn't used to be this big controversy over who could have an abortion every other month because those cunts got sterilized.

yeah, Europe used to kill criminals for example. Each generation 1% of the population would be killed because of crimes. So you had this tremendous selection against violent people in the gene pool.

Things are really starting to degrade in the modern world, major dysgenics

Transgender beasts can only emerge in civilisation and civilisation is one thing varg hates the most.
Transgender people cannot survive the wild.

Attached: 15C6DEA9-02BE-4CAE-BD17-DB773EFA79F5.jpg (614x614, 55K)

fuck this welfare cocksucker

Attached: varg cuckernes.png (577x304, 105K)

literally nothing wrong with living on welfare in an anti-white state. He is taking money from a government that would otherwise spend that money on shitskins

>literally nothing wrong with living on welfare
hello somalian

He makes way too much money to be on welfare. I guess being a famous musician, getting youtube royalties, selling books and tabletop rpgs doesn't make him broke?

Anti-Vargists are confirmed LIARS. You spew baseless falsehoods that get corrected 100% of the time.

Varg gets his money of his music whilst his wife gets welfare.
Welfare and this current system is an illusion, money has no actual value, so with the bullshit value what do you do? Well you buy stuff that actually is valuable like food, plants etc.
Mostly whites are wage slaves and for what? To pay for the destruction of their culture? To pay for consumer shit? So foreigners can live on your land?

this

Attached: OccipitalBun.jpg (222x231, 47K)

A parasitic clump of cells is not a baby yet. Most abortions are done in the early stages of pregnancy. fuckin idiots. The world is overpopulated, more abortions the better.

Ive already had one abortion, ive never felt more relief than when i got that parasitic clump of cells out of my body, sucking away my nutrients and making me feel ill. Why would i want a leech on my time and finances if i were to give birth... feels good to live in a nation with free healthcare and sane laws regarding abortions. i would get another abortion in a heart beat.

>he haven't swallowed the accelerationpill
silly and dumb american scum.
Whats the point of working and contribute to your society if you are only financing your own peoples genocide?

Attached: dvfszgvbzhbhgzfxn.jpg (203x279, 20K)

>t. Immoral slut

>brown hair
>brown eyes
I want my reparations

fuck this guy, hes gynocentric as fuck

Huh. Interesting. Y’all know Varg murdered a guy, right? Stabbed him, like 30 times in the head and back and sides. Claimed self defence, cause the guy must have ran into the knife 30 times. And then there are all the churches he burned down. Convicted multiple arsonist. I guess it was self defence. Plus, he’s a Black Death Metal musician. And, you know, I’m sure you’re all thinking: who is this degenerate criminal sperging Lord Edgy McEdgelord of the Edgy Fjords? But he’s really truly based. Hey, he’s a alt-right eceleb so he must be! Don’t forget to Patreon, pol!

>stabs a man 30 times because he planned to kill him on film
>muh 6 million burnt churches
You are aware at what he says about patreon, aren’t you?
Pro-tip it’s every one of his videos.

>b-but he murdered someone

Attached: san_francisco_wojak_by_neetsfagging322297_dc1jtmm-pre.jpg (861x929, 93K)

Json is far better than that faggot

Attached: 5D2764EC-13B1-4C8B-B760-F2C6B94E6D68.jpg (1080x1080, 310K)

Wow how much did mr. Goldberg pay you for this christkike nonsense?

>Why is Varg so based?
killing your business partner is based now?

they wheren't business partners anymore, the guy was a commie and it was a preemptive strike anyways

Attached: Varg.webm (640x360, 2.44M)

Post-birth abortions are also acceptable and natural in the pagan world. Obviously it is not desired, but our task is not to bring unhealthy children to this world. We must remember the default state of this world is poverty and scarcity, and merely because we live in a temporary state of abundance shouldn't blind us on the cost of bringing up unhealthy children. Every resource gone to a sick child is away from a healthy child. Another case when abortion should be done is when rape has occurred. Why reward a rapist with making his children live? No reason for that.

Abortion is a good substitute for babykilling, because it wastes less nutrients from the mother if we can tell already in the womb that the child is deformed. Our spiritual capabilities can not be separated from our bodily characteristics. A sick body is a sick spirit.

Attached: pagan.jpg (638x960, 79K)

What fucking business is it of his? Abortion isn't even in question in France. Nobody in America gives a shit what he thinks about states deciding things for themselves, and he has a vested interest in America (the head of the beast) collapsing, so I'm not shocked he would play double-agent and prescribe an obviously evil corrupting influence literally invented by Jews long before nazis ever started talking about eugenics.

Kek. People who unironically think this guy is based. Fuuuuuuuuck. U gonna come at me with your katana and ninja moves and bow hunting skillz? Hail Satan!

Attached: AFAE45E8-733F-47FE-A629-11F67518B464.jpg (198x255, 11K)

>they wheren't business partners anymore,
Varg bought the guy out? no, he took over his rights when he died, so he killed the guy for money

Your daily reminder this man is based and intelligent. Not a degenerate criminal attention-whoring eceleb edgy edgelord cringefest. Check OPs gif ... Varg has got ninja skillz! Ohnoes! Don’t stab me Varg!

Attached: B0A9C166-4B60-4865-BD88-AD0CD1B8CF39.jpg (600x420, 44K)

Classic jew/Christian mindset
>anything against me is Satan!
You have no arguments.

Varg is a retard who plays with his Myfarog and tin swords along with his children

Attached: pahom_mask-859x859.png (549x549, 270K)

Varg is a welfare nigger with a criminal record.

that's not varg in the picture

>still can get a wife
>still has children
>is a successful musician
Why do you envy Varg?

He is absolutely right on many things

notice that I say "many", not all things. It is good to listen to his perspective, a man persecuted by the system, but still he is just a man, people idolize him as some prophet

Hey, pol. When did you realize Gwar was based? Odorous Urungus position on abortion is totally based. Plus they realize christcucks are cucks and paganism is based and they play good music. Low IQs won’t get it and don’t have any argument.

Attached: B4313D5D-EE5E-4034-AC9B-92E8D86C0714.jpg (636x421, 91K)

THIS VARG IS BASED

>Claimed self defence,
If you had a deranged edgy sociopath talk behind your back about how he's planning to kill you, would you just accept your fate and one day wake up with a knife on your throat?

You don't go to prison in scandinavia for allegedly wanting to kill someone, so reporting to the police wasn't an option. Seeing what a good life Varg got, one can not claim he did the wrong choice or ''ruined his life''.

Is VARG the supreme leader of Jow Forums?

Attached: varg.jpg (460x646, 53K)

guy is such a fucking idiot

both of those guys are skeletons now my dude

Attached: 1544377882197.jpg (720x960, 89K)

Varg is right.

In fact, abortions should be mandatory for nonwhites and women lacking intelligence.

Can you rly criticize this guy for being a cuck or a LaRpEr?

This man actually killed a commie

so you don't have to import dumb workers from africa retard