....winning debate with roastie online over abortion

>Tell her to close her legs, take birth control, or use plan B.

>She is on the defense, got her against the ropes....tells me that conservatives want to make plan B illegal. I tell her that's bullshit.

>Boomer conservatives enter the thread, tell me plan B is a sin and is just as bad as abortions..

>Question: What the fuck is wrong with faggots like this? I don't even care about abortions, just like to upset feminists....But if are actually against abortion but want to make contraceptives/plan B illegal - you are dumber than niggers. That is all.

Attached: Peportion.png (560x338, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enQ_8ljZp3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lol how to greentext
All you faggots need to die

It’s disgusting.
Newfags out in force today

It's called go back to your containment site, plebbitor

>conflation of contraception with something that kills a zygote
kek, so scared of the inevitable

>600th thread about abortion in an hour
>fake story
yeah ok bud

Ladies and gentlemen, this is now a gore thread

Attached: 1537921055122.jpg (400x342, 39K)

Fuck

Off

Back

To

Reddit

DON'T DO IT ONLINE

WOMEN LIKE TO FEEL SAFE IN PUBLIC

YOGA PANTS MAKE ME RAGE AND YET THEY DON'T STOP WEARING THEM

I'M NOT GOING TO SHUT UP ABOUT ABORTION IN PUBLIC

IF I'M GOING TO BE UNCOMFORTABLE IN PUBLIC - SO IS EVERYONE ELSE

Attached: ...jpg (337x319, 31K)

birth control pills poison the water supply and cause cancer. you should have stopped at not being a whore.

It’s the godbotherers. Talk about sex and they emit angry jebus noises or reeeee over muh babby forming

On my brother's faggot Surface tablet..way to ignore the content just to make some shitty reddit joke. Faggot

>babby
You have to misspell a word to emotionally distance yourself from supporting killing a BABY.

youtube.com/watch?v=enQ_8ljZp3M

Attached: 1483422863561.png (400x400, 98K)

Yes hide within your strawman with your impotent cope

God faggots like you are even more annoying than redditors. You realize that right?

There's a common misconception that plan B prevents the zygote from implanting in the uterine wall, which pro life people tend to see as equivalent to abortion, because life begins at conception.

However, this isnt true. Plan B prevents ovulation, and has no post-fertilization effects

A foetus is not a baby. That's why it's called a foetus.

"Children born to a young man
are like arrows in a warrior’s hands.

How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them!
He will not be put to shame when he confronts his accusers at the city gates."
>Psalm 127:4-5

Attached: 1475619582429.jpg (600x609, 43K)

You took the wrong line in that argument. The abortion debate is about the insatiable female appetite for dicks. A lot of young men don't know about this. Women should have zero political rights and few legal rights.

Women love a good dicking, no exceptions. That's why we have to control them, so they can have a good life. Giving women sexual freedom is like giving a child candy freedom. You're going to have a fat balloon child in no time. With women you get used up whores, mentally unstable, unsuitable.

Women are like children, in motivations and agency. They need to lose all political and most legal rights, and we will take good care of them. Nothing is worse for women and better for capitalists than requiring women to wageslave. Expecting women to work outside the home increases production and destroys wages, and it wastes female lives in slaving for a company. Not only does it destroy the family, but male productivity also suffers from not having a trustworthy assistant in the home.

Attached: 1242756373002.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Impotent cope? Lol, my state provides the things for free. Do godbotherers really chimp out over babby? Because I don’t see the point of investment here unless you’re either virtue signaling for your sun god, or not taking your meds and worried about Jewish desert blood demon lizard aliens.
How is babby formed? How girl get coochie vacuumed? Old meme. I don’t think a wad of cells is a baby. That you’re dropping christchan implies to me you’re probably some ptg right to a shitty life redditard.

It also wreaks havoc on animal fertility rates and messes up wildlife ecosystems. You can't be pro-birth control and pro-environment at the same time.
>NPC.exe has stopped working

>arguing with women
stop treating them like rational adults you autist

I'm willing to put you down like the animal you are.

I pray to God you put me in a self-defense situation on the streets.
You can't prevent the 2nd American Civil War.
I'm done arguing over rather or not you think killing children is okay.

I've decided in my mind that it's okay to kill you.

Attached: Thomas Aquinas.png (850x400, 215K)

You type like a fucking Twitter boomer, get the fuck out faggot

A fetus is as much of an old man as it is a baby.

Plan B is not a sin, the oocyte has not yet resulted in an ovum. The gametes have not met. The oocyte is thusly unfertilised when it is expulsed.

Morons.

>"debating" with women and literal retards

Attached: 1557603308864.jpg (362x492, 13K)

This is what Abortionist Fear looks like. "OMG, I swear I'm pro life, guyz. Why did you guys advocate for banning poisons that kill babies? I was totally convincing the slut to have sex with me, oops I mean not open her legs."

intervening in the furthering of the species is a sin. if you don't want to get pregnant, just don't be a whore. it's really simple.
good point

>angry jebus noises the post
Fuck your useless Zoroaster ripoff. You’re a nothing and frankly if I’m ever standing close enough to let one of you chimp out on me? My fault. Around fundies keep a gun ready.

Plan B causes serious discomfort to the girl (a consequence for taking it so it isn’t recreationally useful for birth control), so it won’t be repealed at all.

Your people are the reason mexicans exist. you have no right to be on this board or have an opinion.

based fedora tipper

Says the redditor

>Boomer conservatives enter the thread

Boomers need niggers and spics to work starvation wages at their businesses. Of course they are against abortion because they believe those poor children will be their future slaves. Abortion forces them to pay white people a decent wage and that's bad for business.

You cannot produce legislation on the grounds of imponderables.

And you're a dumb nigger with no real heritage.

Go back to Iran if you want Zoroaster you dumb fucking cunt.

>On my brother's faggot Surface tablet.
Has nothing to do with your ignorance of how to greentext. Lurk moar before you post newfag

>shitty reddit joke
>Faggot
u mad

Attached: 1A!.jpg (908x1078, 533K)

sorry mom

who are you quoting?

myself, cunt

Hey. You’re the one who thinks he talks to Zoroaster. I’m just the guy who thinks you need meds rather than an imaginary sun god as an invisible friend.