Type in "cornstarch" in kiketoob

>type in "cornstarch" in kiketoob
>see this

What the fuck? They allow this yet ban any video that is wrongthink?

Also why the fuck do niggers do this?

>youtu.be/3TmKT1gkvNQ?t=64

Attached: big beautiful cornstarch.png (573x757, 699K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6YOSzUSEmoQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sympathetic_magic
youtu.be/of1w2GupsJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK NIGGERS

What the fuck is wrong with niggers?

these nigresses eat bricks too
youtu.be/6YOSzUSEmoQ
apparently is has to do with the texture of the not food their stuffing in their mouth

During slavery masters often had to keep blacks from eating dirt. It's what they do.

a-anons? I’m scared

It's called pica.

Yep, high calorie Haitian dirt cookies

>WHITE PEEPO EAT DAT BLAND FOOD
>*literally eats an entire box of plain cornstarch out of a fabric softener box*

Attached: ss (2019-05-06 at 09.54.22).jpg (656x383, 41K)

>my co'nsta'ch bad!
>no they just don't store it next to laundry detergent in the warehouse
>my co'nsta'ch bad!

they all have pika from lack of iron because they eat terrible diets.

There's is a fascinating tribe.

Attached: 1545058729905.gif (181x292, 2M)

it's called a fad. Someone posts a video of someone doing something out of the ordinary, then others see it and want that attention so they upload a vid of them doing it. It's the same wit ice bucket challenges and tide pod eating. If you posted a vid of yourself eating dog shit as it's coming out of the dog's ass and it gets views, there's gonna be people jumping on the dog shit snacking bandwagon. Not all of these niggers have 'pica', what they have is a need to fit in, be a part of something, belong.

Look up mississippi clay. They literally eat clay. Like the fucking hatians and Africans, but they don't have to because they live in the land of burgers. Its no wonder they become obese so easily, theyre literally badgers who will eat anything till they burst.

Exactly. It's like when lighting your ass on fire became a big deal. Who could resist the chance to get views doing that?

Attached: 1526057081705.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

>fad

There's thousands of channels like this. This one has nearly 300 videos and tens of thousands of subscribers

Attached: lovin starch.png (1119x672, 667K)

nice

>mfw they flavor it with dryer sheets

for fucks sake

Attached: 1546681169296.gif (200x200, 2M)

Someone go call her a nigger

It isn't a fad, there was a thread a few years back on this same topic

>What the fuck is wrong with niggers?

They evolved in the jungle.

this is actually dangerous and could kill you

"Pica is a psychological disorder characterized by an appetite for substances that are largely non-nutritive,"

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Kek,Meme State

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will often times have some user/anons who feel it necessay to drag them into the conversation.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the
same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the Asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme? Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic schizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Jungian-Pavlovian psycho-pathological negro-complex.

Attached: 1510974638163.jpg (1024x981, 150K)

That's a lot of carbohydrates.

91g/100g is carbohydrates.

Truly these creatures are too beautiful for this world.

>They evolved
kek

Attached: 1526054037369.webm (368x656, 2.98M)

Permabulking mode

Amazing post.

Wh*Toids BTFO!

>why do niggers do this
because you keep giving it views you dumb faggot

>Pica

Sounds a bit like...

>There's thousands of channels like this
Just like there are thousands of channels with ice bucket challenges. I rest my case.

It is too a fad. Pica is a very real thing, but not all of these niggers on youtube have it, they like the attention they get for being 'different'. There isn't a fucking pica epidemic sweeping the nation/globe. They only want the attention pica vids receive. Look at how many people 'dab', someone got lucky by posting the original dab, then everyone has to do it. Some nigger puts out a song with the line "feel some type of way", now all niggers say it in nearly every sentence they speak. Literally the definition of a fad. It's hot right now, but like all other fads it will die out, and all of these attention seekers will move on to the next craze while actual pica sufferers will be forgotten about.

>i hate a motherfucker a soon shit

Attached: 1535567326997.jpg (793x960, 55K)

Here I go

And these are the people who you don't wanting to have abortion christkikes are cancerous shitheads

Don't.
Don't cause more harm in their lives. Stop.

Too late

I'll autofilter this pasta next time

is this the state of ASMR now on youtube?
also, what would this do to your shits?

I'm confused

Attached: 19875120565400259870.jpg (554x546, 21K)

Trying to make themselves White. Similar to the sheboons eating toilet paper. Not much different from Chinese who think eating Tiger penis will improve their manhoods. Symptomatic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sympathetic_magic

It's not co incidence that its a detergent container. Shes trying to wash the nigger out of herself.

Are niggers actual mud people from the dirt?
Do they need to consume dirt and powder to retain their form?

>tfw I learned about this last week
youtu.be/of1w2GupsJo