Help Jow Forums - My mother believe she's Portuguese

I'm a Goan Christian who was raised up to believe that we have Portuguese ancestry. My mother would often flaunt it to all the pastors at the church about this. She would also tell how we were better than the other "inferior" Indians - i.e. Hindus and Muslims.

On 18th December, 1961, Indian military forces invaded Portuguese Goa and humiliated the Portuguese soliders in Goa. 30 of them were killed, and Portugese forces eventually surrendered and were captured as POWs. This date is celebrated by many as liberation day.

Why am I telling you this? Because my mother sincerely thinks that this was a bad thing, and that we would be better off under Portuguese, since we are Portuguese anyway.

This is, as opposed to the Hindu kids who were extremely proud about how Indian soldiers humiliated the Portuguese and say should have killed more of them when they were captured. There's also the Maratha Conquest of Goa where Hindu armies invaded Goa in 1774, stopping the Goan Inquisition and beheading Portuguese pastors for not converting to Hinduism. Basically, all the Hindus I know are proud of their conquests of Goa.

OTOH, my mother would often tell me how superior we are to them since we are racially Portuguese, and how the Hindus and Muslims are backward cave dwelling animals like most Indians. I too accepted this and saw myself different from other Indians. I took interest in European culture more than Indian culture, and my friends use to mock me for it, and said I would always be Indian even if I fully embraced European culture. In my eyes, I thought I was Portuguese, from the brainwashing of my mother, and family. I would insult Kabir and Gulzar and would openly embrace Shakespeare or Frost.

Now comes the worst part, I finally decided to take an ancestry test, and the results? 100.00% South Asian.

Should I tell her or not? She's fucking delusional and I feel like a fucking idiot.

Attached: estados_goa.gif (324x216, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3kmVGDuDGcY
youtube.com/watch?v=5Uo0LeX426M
youtube.com/watch?v=YDIGDNQ-fbY
youtube.com/watch?v=2nymV9iiqpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should kys, one less filthy indian in the world is a good thing.

Attached: 83F5207D-5749-41FB-A9F2-63DDB54532AD.gif (332x215, 2.26M)

>we would be better off under Portuguese
you would have been
pic related

Attached: 3120069.png (498x499, 436K)

pls no bully. this is an actual issue amongst many non-white Christians. They think they are European.

Your mother just had the sense to raise you with influences from a civilized culture.

get yourself a tuga qt and do it yourself

Attached: 15534656_358366574530148_4579640112085729280_n.jpg (640x640, 77K)

We are few, but the European Mexican exists... unlike the portuguese poo

Attached: A515FBF9-A65E-4E67-BE9A-4FEF71AFD9B1.jpg (347x423, 18K)

The POOrtuguese burnt and destroyed libraries and temples, and lots of rape. I’m glad we btfo them in 1774 and in 1962.

>trusting (((ancestry tests)))
neck yourself

why are people proud of bits of portugese DNA then?
they must have done something right

Attached: 45402427_1067997243402945_799161154154912972_n.jpg (640x800, 108K)

If you do tell her, don't be a cunt about it or use it as an attack on her faith. At the end of the day, she's still your mother and she's mostly right about Indians. They still aren't behaving like civilized people should, although they at-least learned from whites which is more than can be said for niggers.

Christians are cuckolds. What’s new.
If you’re non-European non-Middle Easterner and adapt Christianity, you’re the epitome of cuckold

There's no such thing as an "inferior" indian, OP. They are all subhuman streetshitters.

this is you gypsy

youtube.com/watch?v=3kmVGDuDGcY

lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=5Uo0LeX426M

Unironically thinking to convert back to Hinduism.

it should have stayed in the middle east
too soft for the european temperament
can't speak about india

Attached: 47585294_296650700986896_6149425285379236161_n.jpg (640x800, 118K)

>t. Brazilian ape
India has contributed more to science, math and progress than any apezillian. You might say poo in loo but at least we don’t eat sopa de macaco as our uma delicia.

Based.

why would you convert back to your roots?
oh yes, you're a gypsy

youtube.com/watch?v=YDIGDNQ-fbY

Where everyone is 100% poo, being 5% european is a big deal. Every shitskin knows deep down europeans are their superiors, no matter how hard they try to convince themselves otherwise.

You guys should try resurrecting Germanic ethnoreligions destroyed by Christkikes.

Yes my son pajeet

go eat some chicken wangz

youtube.com/watch?v=2nymV9iiqpg

No

thinking of claiming some reparations myself

Attached: 46658531_2268966576758570_314455503123685593_n.jpg (640x799, 100K)

Basically Muslims in India LARP as Arabs.
Christians in India LARP as Europeans.

The only based religious minority in India is the Sikhs, who are proud of their history. Fought the Mughals, Afghans, Persians and held on to their Sikh Empire as late as 1848 despite being surrounded and outnumbered by British forces.

This is quite true, sadly.

>romania flag
>calls Indians gypsies
>largest population of gypsies is in Romania

is this a Jow Forums humor thread? this nigger is calling an Indian a gypsy.

Who is this girl? My weakness is short hair brunettes

Come home white man

Bruna de Magalhães

like I give a shit what a mutt like you says.
Also, thinking india is more european than romania and with less niggers than here...

nice nigger logic you got there.

Attached: turkler (2).jpg (411x600, 50K)

But you're obviously better off as a result aren't you? Why not model yourself on a better culture?

>Should I tell her or not? She's fucking delusional and I feel like a fucking idiot.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WE

Attached: bbc1.jpg (640x480, 58K)

Whats this? An immigrant?

A strong romanian women getting her daily dose of black semen.

> Too soft for European temperament

Then howcome all of Europe ended up converting?

Oh so you're one of those cuckolds that enjoy watching your own wife getting black'ed.
What a freak

no, he's just a self-hating gypsy mutt. Trust me, we have a lot of them in this country. Though that man isn't 100% black, not even african americans are 100% black, they're 90%

> 45,000 vs 3,995, such military prowess...
> While Poortugal was already busy in africa...

>he thinks I will ever marry and not kill myself in a couple of years

Attached: 47566516.jpg (400x386, 34K)

jews i tell you
christianity promised the elites dynastic rulership if they converted
whereas before they were elected or eliminated by rule of the strongest
its also a good way of population control for the plebs because of the monogamous marriage laws

Also, romania is very mysoginistic, I've seen it in the HS and even in the traffic how they interact with wimminz.

Just let her apply for Portuguese citizenship (yes she is eligible) Then she can be Portuguese.

Monogamy meant every pleb got a wife, vs not getting any under muh alpha takes all the wiminz

why would anyone keep this shit on their drive...

It reminds me of my inferiority and why I stand for the great horn of Africa to colonize Romania.

Nobody forced the Romans into Christianity they adopted it due too mass appeal. After your people sacked Rome and the rest of Europe you could've practiced anything you wanted.

We should've gone in, steal all your shit and just leave. Europeans were really dumb for thinking they could make subhumans civilized

Attached: 08_4_discoveries_by_country_first_to_reach02qq02220-307c.jpg (2557x1173, 613K)

WE

Attached: we.png (400x389, 347K)

It was women actually that converted on mass and then the children followed, add to the great number of poor people that were attracted to the idea of equal right and being rich after death and hence the great appeal.

WUZ TUGAS

>embrace Shakespeare or Frost.

Nothing wrong with that really.

Regardless if that was the case it's mass adoption shows that it was suited for European temperament.

Portugal is the most uncucked nation ever

-We killed the muzzies
-We expelled the jews
-We enslaved the niggas

Not even a fucking 9.0 earthquake+tsunami could destroy us

Attached: Capture.png (480x646, 279K)

Attached: laughingmerchant.jpg (125x114, 2K)

There wasnt any kind of fighting it back actually, its like with Islam now in Europe, the pagans were already fighting among each other and the romans,whatever was left of them since they were mutts by that time, were afraid of wars employing mercenaries and paying tribute to extermination.

yesterday, there was this romanian guy telling a swede that sweden was a non-country.

They really do believe that they are important...

Now listen here you inuit bastard!

>finally decided to take an ancestry test, and the results? 100.00% South Asian.
> I thought I was Portuguese,
WE

Attached: chamucas.png (353x599, 280K)

I didn't even read the shit you wrote, I just started laughing at the title. Fucking hell.

Attached: 83f.png (618x390, 380K)

You should read it. It’s even better than the title.

WE WUZZ PORTUGUESE N SHIT MY NIGGAAAAAAAAAAA

imagine being this much of a bootlicker. christcucks, when will they learn?

>and my friends use to mock me for it, and said I would always be Indian even if I fully embraced European culture.

lmao based.