How is youtube reading my mind???

how is youtube reading my mind???

i started a new job, tge person i work with is called "Malcome". while working yesterday i was daydreaming thinking to my self "haha maybe i should call him malcome in the middle".

these words never left my mouth.

today im getting malcome in the middle clips as suggestions pop up on youtube.

question: how is youtube extracting things from my mind and producing them on my phone?

Attached: 7A39852B-8E5D-4399-AD9C-17A31EB98BE4.png (500x462, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1glTOFPECNI
youtube.com/watch?v=zBnDWSvaQ1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((hitler))) didn't gas any jews....

Prove it

Well user, when you're wired in and absorbed to the net 24/7 and make all your preferences and thoughts clear to the Google algorithms, they learn you like a neural network, and predict your next moves based on what they see through your info in your accounts, friends and activities. The end goal is to create an AI consciousness from the brains of the billions using the internet in order to make a true sapient AI, with programming based on human thought that can predict our future actions with complete accuracy, and thus deny us free will not because we are plugged in and absorbed into it, but because it already knows how you think, and thus control the future.

Attached: lainbighead3.gif (470x960, 13K)

who's idea was this?

Didn't work for me??
I just thought "upskirt" for a few minutes and went on youtube.
No upskirt vids in my suggestions....

Just wanted to add that we poles killed more juice than Germany

Fuck kikes
And niggers

Same thing has happened to me, watched a movie at my friends house on his netflix account with him and I got suggestions for it on YT.

It's happened to me too, user. It happened outside at something I was looking at too. We're in a simulation. Is your name Matt?

ok, thats easy. you logged in to his wifi on your phone, or google geolocated you to that house which watched that film. thats an easy one.

the question im asking, is how does google know what im thinking in my head?

yes my name is matt

time to prove it

take your meds schizo.

Attached: 1557922552799.jpg (1131x1600, 363K)

FPBP

I regularly get google ads for shit I say around my phone. It's an android.

You're OP? OK, here's the thing, they always could read your mind. It's always been that way. Try and be spontaneous, but don't go nuts.

idk if its applicable here but sometimes you'll get primed with a smaller ad you don't even realize you saw and that can set some neurons firing off and suddenly they're controlling what you're thinking about

>take your meds shcizo

TO ALL NEWFAGS:
This is kike line, using "mental illness" as a way to shame, silence and discredit someone.

>algorithms, they learn you like a neural network, and predict your next moves based on what they see through your info in your accounts, friends and activities.

They can do all that without the Internet and have done so for decades. Consider that without using any online application or computer in any way out in real life, the computer back home will know what I've been doing.

(((must you really ask?)))

your phone probably heard the name "Malcolm" at some point

*whose

/Satan's idea

Wow the synchonicity. I called a guy in his 60's named "Dewey" for work and couldn't help but think he looked like the youngest kid from that show.

Also, with what we know now about the nefarious "OK" gesture, the black kid in the wheelchair on that purportedly innocent family show is now a confirmed white nationalist:

youtube.com/watch?v=1glTOFPECNI

You've got it backwards. The Algorithm subliminally suggested Malcolm in the Middle to you, and you took the bait. That's how the Algorithm works so well. It's easier to control than to just predict.

That doesn't work in reverse. One day you'll just think of something and not be anywhere near a computer and the Internet will suggest things you only thought of.

Do you guys think phones (even my Android) hears things and names I mention? And suggests me FB friends based on this? I definitely think so

They admit as much in the fine print, user, but we're talking of worse.

Noone is reading your mind. And with this neuronal learning, we just don't know how accurate it actually is. I can recount many examples of Algorithms accurately predicting what I want, but I don't know when and how often they failed. Like when you get a commercial that is aimed at you, but you don't even notice it because it is nonsense.

You only count the positive examples.

I have this exact thing happen to me I don't think it's mind reading it's more really good Ai that knows everyone you work with your age shows you likely watched as a kid your general behaviour online

You'll think of something because it was already suggested to you.

>You'll think of something because it was already suggested to you.
No, stupid. Look, it's been proven that things that weren't suggested by a computer will be known by a computer. Read well: I once outside without a smart phone-away from tech-and no one else was with me, and a THOUGHT that I had became known to my PC the very same day. It was specific and uncanny.

That thought could have been subliminally planted days earlier and just happened to surface at that time.

Attached: 363460C3-AE7D-4853-923E-25D492EFCD44.jpg (637x627, 103K)

>That thought could have been subliminally planted days earlier
There's no way. The stuff that I was into "earlier", as in the day before or before that, had nothing remotely to do with my activities or thoughts out in the real world, where there were no phones and cameras.

I appreciate your point of view though, and now I wonder if you're right, but that would mean we're being programmed like robots, correct? Either I'm right or you're right.

>how is youtube extracting things from my mind and producing them on my phone?
I have been wondering about that myself, haven't found the answer yet.

Remember the joe rogan podcast with Elon Musk? I’d go watch it if you haven’t and pay close attention to what he says.

thats obvious and not a hidden fact.
youtube.com/watch?v=zBnDWSvaQ1I

This happens to me a lot in most of the internet, I have no idea if it is some mystical hippie shit or kikes jewing people.

>but that would mean we're being programmed like robots
Almost. We're being programmed BY robots.