Have you taken the human milkpill?

Have you taken the human milkpill?

Attached: 1557876390131.webm (640x800, 1.23M)

I have taken the human pill, and I realize the truth that only Anglos are humans! If you're not an Anglo you're not white, your blood is mixed with animal blood due to a history of being conquered and subjugated by foreign hordes, a fate unknown to the Anglo who has always been the master over others

lmao, what are you talking about? England has been invaded many timea in history. Roman Invasion -> Saxon Invasion -> Norman Invasion -> Indian Invasion

100% false
Adam was the first human and he was pure Anglo
Jesus was also an Anglo, that's why he preached the Gospel in England before he did in Judaea, he even with his own hands built the first church in Glatsonbury

>believing jewish fairy tales
dumbass

I don't believe in the Talmud, I believe in the word of God who the Kikes hate so much they murdered his only begotten son.
You've been brainwashed by the Synagoge of Satan

>these Jewish books I read aren't Jewish
Dumbass

They aren't, the Synagoge of Satan hates Gods laws so much that their Talmud gives detailed instruction and supposed loop holes that allow them to break these laws.

I was expecting wet spots to appear when she squoze her tits together. Bummer.

Have you taken the cute face pill?

Attached: 1547012305112.jpg (644x914, 172K)

>reads the old testament and talmud
>thinks he's not a jew
Dumbass

Indian invasion lmao

>tfw no qt white supremacist bf for me to breastfeed

No, I am not a member of the Synagoge of Satan. I don't hate Jesus, he is our saviour and it's only through him you can have eternal life in the Kingdom of Heaven.
The Kikes and Mohammedans who reject is, their souls die in the Lake of Fire, there is not a single Mohammedan or Kike in the Kingdom of Heaven.
Unlike in Europe, the Anglo keeps himself separate from them.
So the Slav today is mixed with mongol blood, the Iberian mixed with Moorish blood, and the Balkan mixed with Slav AND Turk blood, the Anglo's blood is purely Anglo.

England is where everyone in European history dumped their seed in the local women.

"White" Supremacism is an invention of the inferior races of Europe, they took the achievements of the Anglo who single handedlt built the modern world and claimed it as their own invention.
The fact is if each race could only use their own inventions the continental European would be living in wooden huts and walking on foot everywhere, they would not have colonized a single country because they would still be using wooden row boats and shooting arrows

That's completely false

Anglos are nigger tier servants of the Jew.

Even an Alb*nian is better.

anglos and jews are the only humans, the rest are varying degrees of beast with blacks at the bottom

Jesus is a nigger. Any religion that tolerates non Europeans is kiked. You should be put on a crucifix like your jew God.

I'll settle for a white bf who has great disdain for other races

Anglos are the one true race of humans, they're the only whites on this planet. The facts are all there, if you believe yourself to be superior to the nigger because this is what every single study on crime, intelligence, behaviour etc. shows then you should believe yourself to be inferior to the Anglo because in every aspect of our lives the Anglo is superior.
That's false, the Synagoge of Satan should be considered equal to an animal. He is worse than an animal, an animal kills out of instinct, the Kike knew that Jesus was the Messiah and he still decided to murder him

There is only one religion, the one God started when he made Adam the original Anglo, Jesus who was also an Anglo went to England and he built the first church there.
Continental Europeans are beasts, the Slav is mixed with Mongol blood he is only half human
The Iberian mixed with Moorish blood, he is also only half human, the Balkan is mixed with Slavic and Turkish blood he is even less human than the Slav or Iberian!
This is why the Balkans are so uncivilized, so poor, so savage, so violent and so corrupt. They're just a few steps above the Nigger who the bible says is a brute beast made to be destroyed.
If you tolerate these species in your Republic than we need a wall to keep these animals out.
We don't need half humans, we need only Anglo immigration.
If you want an Anglo you need to be an Anglo yourself, laying with a beast is forbidden for us

yes

Attached: 1543993289673.webm (350x640, 2.81M)

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x983, 98K)

Fucking hell I hate drunken women. All appeal instantly lost, no matter how nice milkers are.

just milk 'em and move on

I'm trying not to, since that only enables their whorish behavior.

I’ve overdosed

Attached: 1557717671436.webm (768x576, 1.47M)

Why don't you post them to see what I'm missing out on

wow sauce? i know she gets posted on here alot
they YUGE

maybe they're just retarded instead of drunk

Attached: 1499422992249.webm (1080x1080, 2.72M)

Milena Velba

Attached: 1557924567440.webm (960x540, 2.73M)

Merilyn Sakova.
Weak bait
SAGE

Attached: 739.png (625x626, 38K)