Jow Forums super powers

What are the super powers that were granted to you in exchange for your autism Jow Forums?

I know what people think despite what they say, based on what they say

Attached: 1547334813385.png (128x125, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0Zd72qRkRQ
docdroid.net/53EeyJm/downloadfile-3.docx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The power to be able to triforce

I can get these digits

Your powers are fading ahmed

Well I used to have these dreams where I see a certain event that later happened in the future. And when it happens it feels like Deja Vu for me

My friend can something, that almost no one believes is possible

I can do plenty of things, but don't enjoy anything. So I really don't need to do anything.

i can heal people by touching them, but i don't use my power. i've watched 200 people die i could've aided just by placing my hand on theirs (i can see diseases the same way you see colors).

if i ever become exposed i would probably cause the death of millions and maybe i'll be dissected by scientists or the military. so i just remain silent.

>discovered this ability when i was 6 years old and i would heal the scrapes and cuts of other children, parents pulled me out of school and we don't discuss it. home schooled and worked from home since then.

He can talk with the true person that inhabits a body, telepathically.
For instance he talked with a friend of mine about something via that method and my friend told me that he isn't aware that that happened.

So looks like the person won't know it happened, unless they have a special ability themselves

Your friend can text people...cool

Like what?

I believe you user.
I think your power is only for special occasions, when it has to do with faith.
I think you can heal people, but only if you can convince them to change their own behaviour and get them to adhere to a high moral standard.

Otherwise you would even damage yourself, I'm certain.

Kek

i can detect a jew without knowing their name or knowing them at all.
i can also detect trannies the same way.

I can give people cancer by shitposting

The power to see other places with a time delay

I can not reply to a post and still have my mother be alive in the morning

.▲
▲▲

You fucked it up, nigger. Your triforce is all retarded n sheeit.

Attached: faggot.jpg (750x537, 77K)

I can have all my friend being non white and many of them muslim. And stil be a white nationalist who like tarrant.

All explained here op.
youtube.com/watch?v=O0Zd72qRkRQ
Remember to eat your sage.

Can you do something cool?

The power of losing the game

The power to destroy all arguments without putting much thought into it

I can detect Jews from sight alone, and can smell niggers from a mile away

I don't have anything :/

After reading the anti-christ's manifesto I was able to pick up the essence of other people's lives and thought patterns by shaking their hands. It was kind of like a karma petri dish, over the course of a day I'd eventually catch myself running thought patterns that are alien to me through my head. So alien that I'd actually stop and go "hold on a sec, when have I ever thought about things in such ways?"

That was the start of my journey. It's been a wild ride.

Power to stretch my pinky toe all the way back to my foot

Not just texting other people, but texting them without them receiving his texts.

MINDFREAK

Attached: images.jpg (272x185, 7K)

I got the super power of being further isolated from my peers and generally pessimistic about life and the future.

My jewadar is amazing

Jewsense

JDAR

My pp hard when I see khazar milkers

Jow Forums gave me tard strength to defeat my foes

Attached: 1536916765725.jpg (1080x1350, 283K)

Why not get your pp hard for the flat chested white girl bro?

Attached: 1557169194542.jpg (900x1199, 165K)

You are not alone

Go on..

What about getting it hard for a cute trap?

Attached: 1557960648952.jpg (1704x1280, 1.19M)

I can detect kike propaganda from miles away. It has ruined tv, movies, several games and a few friendships. I regret every second I've spend here but I know I'm here forever.

Attached: 1491262696409.jpg (400x300, 25K)

>I know what people think despite what they say, based on what they say

Schizophrenia is NOT a superpower.
It's a crippeling mental disease - of which mosly jews are affected ( 10 times more than the rest of mankind - every 10th jew has it )

Kys

Hot.

This, but I don't regret it at all

this too.

Also i can detect Kikes IRL now.

Oh, since you're german you probably would prefer something more degenerate like a tranny. Here, have it, comes stamped with #MoreDiversity

Attached: 1557973737590.jpg (961x1440, 278K)

I'm legitimately the best dot connector I know and can accurately predict the future better than anyone else I know. Too bad I'm an INTP that comes off crazy to small minded people incapable of envisioning a future of limitless possibilities.

I can set tile pretty good. Like, very flat, very nice tile jobs. I test my ability by sliding a full or water 5 gallon bucket across the floor before grout. If it gets snagged on a joint, I get annoyed. My floors are like glass.
I also get payed ok to do it.

I started getting those dreams after going straight off the deep end on fringe sites and trying out the meditation stuff as described, because I was 12 years old and stupid. I got stuck somewhere along the line and couldn't go farther.

It seems Jow Forums has quite a lot of wayward paranormal anons. I know my own latent capability is relatively low, because others here can do the same stuff at the drop of a hat.

I can accurately predict the outcome of specific events, but nobody believes me.

>I can do plenty of things, but don't enjoy anything.
Have you ever considered that you may have the 'tism? The high functioning ones are quick to learn, and usually quick enough that they don't grow to like anything because there weren't a lot of formative moments or accomplishments that make people like said skill, having skipped right over it.

I noticed that kids can see the most, or old ladies. I think it's cuz they're the most pure

Gib example

You need this in your life. Also checked.

Attached: TileAnon.jpg (1600x8500, 2.82M)

F A L S E P R O P H E T
A
L
S
E

P
R
O
P
H
E
T

>I think it's cuz they're the most pure
My general observation is that peering past the veil requires a certain kind of temperament if they have no strong innate ability. People that aren't beaten down by the realities of life or refuse to let it beat them down have a much easier time of it, as their inner turmoil isn't there. Inner turmoil is noisy when a clear view is needed.

Every day shit, I met two people who started dating and also started hanging around my friend group soon after. From the moment I found out they were dating, I could tell how their relationship would go and exactly how they were going to break up. As for more impactful shit, I predicted Trump would win from the day he announced. I'm right a good 90% of the time but only ever believed maybe 5% of the time, after they've been convinced by an external force.

It's basically all pattern recognition and extrapolation though. People are incredibly predictable

I'm a level 8 Paladin

Attached: Savage Arms MSR15.jpg (2156x1458, 791K)

Pattern recognition and abstract thought. Not giving a fuck about social acceptance and speaking truth. It gets you labeled an asshole by normies sometimes but fuck it, worth it.

voodoo

I am Dutch.

I had a dream where I was sitting in a kitchen with friends and I knew it was my house but didnt look the same. Different furniture, windows, cabinets, layout etc. A few months later my house started on fire and we lived somewhere else while it was being remodeled. Then one day was sitting at my kitchen table with friends when that exact moment hit me, I saw it before, like deja vu.

How did u predict Trump?
Just pattern recognition.. you sure?

He said superpowers not disabilities

tell us more
My power to lose gfs and enjoy happenings
One caugh me laughing to some duke nuken edit of the incident with the reporter live, if someone have it handy repost it please lel
not much info but no worries
tell us more powers, I want telekinesiss

Attached: 1553729090988.jpg (861x928, 257K)

If I could have only one power, it would be one that would allow me to give life back to whoever I wanted.

Attached: Sad Day.jpg (1140x684, 114K)

People are so simple and predictable I feel like a fucking wizard sometimes. The hardest part was realizing everybody cant see it, that they really are oblivious to that which is obvious to me. Once you realize that you can do some damage with manipulation if you were so inclined. I try to be a good shepherd however and protect the sheep rather than feast on them.

That's my rationalisation for it at least, it's the only way it makes sense to me. Though I'm often not conscious of the patterns unless I spend time thinking about it, but the prediction is immediate.

I can also determine someone's nature in a similar way. Sometimes from a glance, other times I'll need to hear them speak or introduce myself but a sentence is usually enough to know all the relevant information

Being American it was pretty easy. The media pushes one narrative but you could see the people were longing for somebody to not give a fuck in their stead. Whites/conservatives have been increasingly told to stfu bigots but the average drone lacks the ability to say fuck it and step out of line on their own. So when a guy came around who echoed some of their repressed feels it was pretty apparent they would flock to him. Plus nobody actually liked hilldog, even the people voting for her.

I genuinely despise people for how predictable they are. It makes life incredibly fucking boring. Since you're obviously someone who has it the same as me - Do you find that when you study something, say at uni, you already fundamentally understand the content and concepts they provide and have inherently and naturally applied them throughout your life without directly knowing that there's a name for them? And that a lot of what they teach may actually on the right path, but the theories contain fundamental flaws?

Its just subconscious observation and stereotyping based on pattern recognition. Everybody does it to some extent, but the average dumb fuck doesnt know what to look for. You can tell a lot about a person from every aspect of them, from their name, to their dress, to the words they use, to how they carry themselves.

I have the power of never being happy.

I want to die.

Attached: 1539745888875.jpg (848x641, 59K)

People disappoint me so much, even "smart" people. I have an eternal conflict of hatred and pity/compassion for them. I used to think it was me who was weird or something but never lacked confidence in my beliefs, but the not being a normal dumbfuck wore on me. Last 10 years or so I have embraced it and its fuckin rad. As far as schooling I basically turned off in high school as I realized the people teaching me didnt know shit. They were normies reciting something somebody else told them with no real depth or understanding of it so if I asked a more abstract question I just got blank stares and anger back. The best example I can give of fundamentally applying something without actually learning of it was I used to call people "slaves" for their submissive follower mentalities. Then I read nietzsche and his explanation of master/slave morality and it was my own thoughts put down in text.

Your numbers have so commanded me.

In the anti-christ's manifesto, he wrote on the idea that people can transfer luck with a handshake. I focused on this interpretation and decided to push the boundaries of my understanding. I believed strongly in luck, having always had a knack for ridiculous poker hands amongst friends. It's as though the group when they come together build a cooperative energy pattern that is revealed through the way the cards work. I developed a knack for playing hands blind and winning because I think I could always latently tap into this vibe.

So I decided to try running with the anti-christ's story, and focused on touching only one person a day. Around this time, my roommate was in tears for some reason because he's generally a failure at life. I gave him a hug as support, it was touching, I don't normally provide so much emotional support. The next day, I was caught in this ultra nihilistic and spiteful resentment towards other people's impositions and expectations on me. I was generally livid. Throughout the day I was getting more and more aggravated, until it suddenly occurred to me that I -NEVER- feel such resentments to others so strongly over pretty much anything. I paused, examined the thoughts that had been running through my head, and then realized that these are not thoughts that I remember having in that way and in such intensity before. They were composed of thoughts I'd had before, but that particular mixture, that looping pattern, that cynical resentment, that was new. I suspected this was actually my roommate's karma, so I wrote the essence of the emotional pattern down and ran it by him later as a motivating drive for a character in a story I'm writing. He zoned in on it completely, it spoke to him. I asked him if he thought that character was believable, and he relayed that it was very familiar with his own feelings.

Since then I've tested it on some other people with semi-reliable results.

Why don't they consider it an accomplishment to have learned something? No struggle involved in learning it, so it just feels like you did nothing? I feel that way a lot. Everyone I work with tells me how good I am at the things I do, but I just feel like a moron that knows nothing about anything. For every 5 things I figure out, I just learn about 10 more things I could know or be better at. I probably am touched.

Attached: 1506257506007.gif (500x373, 684K)

Check and very interesting
So you think writting the essence of that emotional pattern release you from it? or you did something else?

Attached: 1553291568440.gif (540x300, 2.87M)

That's what it is for sure, but I've never met anyone who can do it to the degree I do. Being able to predict people's behaviour months or years in advance from a single meeting with them is pretty ridiculous and yet I can do it. Try hard enough and you can gather up stereotype information from entire crowds and use it to determine how political events will turn out without having to engage in any of the politics yourself. I'm currently trying to figure out how to apply it to the stock market because I figure if it works I may as well make some fucking money off it.

You're describing my life to a tee. I have a pseudo-philosophy I've been playing with that suggests there are only a limited number human behavioural patterns and which ones you can express are dictated by your DNA. Your environment then determines which, of those possible patterns, will be expressed. It's the only thing that makes peoples' behaviour make large-scale sense. I've been calling them talking dolls or parrots for the longest time rather than slaves, but in essence that describes how I see them too. What's the best shit to read by nietzche? For master/slave and just in general. Though again, the whole point of "my own thoughts put down in text" typically makes me think that ultimately reading these things isn't worth it if they're just expressing things I already hold to be true

Nah, it was mine to release from the start. People get caught up in emotional patterns all the time thinking that they're a representation of them when really it's just their brain running on the nearest and easiest hamster wheel available to it. By having this exchange with my roommate, I'd somehow imported or copied their hamster wheel and left it lying around for me to eventually go running on it. It was only after running with it for a while that I realized it's not one of my regular wheels, and it was in fact a completely novel wheel to me.

Hope that makes sense to you.

Also, checkin' you back.

Attached: 67eff42a3a71e05e4b92d1df540c21c3b92c956a97918b28e65480bdac7b4a6d.gif (350x260, 883K)

I was actually diagnosed with autism

r8

yeah it does
maybe I have something similar and I wanna release it, your words are helpful; gonna read that book
any advice is welcome
MORE POWERS FAGETS

Attached: 1554930622203.png (42x41, 5K)

>Why don't they consider it an accomplishment to have learned something?
It just seems normal as breathing. People aren't praised for every breath they take, and that's the mentality that's carried alongside them. It's no more special than making it through a daily routine.

People who are good at lots of things continue to learn new things out of habit, probably because they needed to in the past. The reality of the matter is that most people will not learn if they don't have to. They call it self-improvement, that's a Tuesday for you.

>Everyone I work with tells me how good I am at the things I do, but I just feel like a moron that knows nothing about anything.
>For every 5 things I figure out, I just learn about 10 more things I could know or be better at.
This is called the Dunning-Kruger effect, or "the more you know, the more you don't know." The doubt will never leave you no matter how experienced you are. It's a blessing and curse of the human spirit to see nothing but possibilities should they take the journey.

Attached: dk-effect-1.png (356x245, 25K)

i can blow the shit out of these fucking leafposters

I havent met anybody who is at the same level of me either. Even when I try to break things down to them they revert back to their programming or just act like its impossible because they cant do it. I have a buddy who is extremely bright and witty and full of rage and I think its 90% because he gives a fuck what people think. This makes him lie a lot to appease people, hes drawn to the crowd and fears rejection still. He is afraid to take the asshole pill and become superior, it requires honesty.

I would strongly suggest reading "genealogy of morals" as hearing somebody else explain what you inherently know was very valuable to me imo. Sometimes you might have a grasp of something, understand it, but hearing somebody really break it down hits home and feels pretty good desu. It didnt really teach me anything new but articulated my own unorganized thoughts in a well thought out way. Like we said we havent come across people who does it to the same degree, and finding Nietzsche felt like finding a homeboy who understands the feels.

Thanks for noticing me! Here's a shot of the job I did today. Small, but came out nice.

Attached: 20190516_190058.jpg (3264x1836, 898K)

And leave me alone about my use of do/does and me/us. I type and delete and retype and change shit a lot so sometimes parts of my previous thought get by and you get awesome ebonics responses. kek

Unfortunately I've had to regress to putting up personas because of the christchurch shooting. There's too much I just can't do without fear of genuine recourse which will then make my life difficult. Ultimately though I don't care what other people think of me and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to live a comfortable life, if that means pretending to accept what they say at face value while offering nothing in return I'll do that.

Thanks to Jow Forums I can now identify with significant certainty any social engineering narrative that is put into almost any media. It's like being able to spot product placement

Whatever you're getting paid, it's not enough.

>gonna read that book
It's not a book. It's some user that woke his kundalini and probably initiated the whole schizo-poster meme wrote a 50 page manifesto on the quantum reality within which we live and how to tap into it and use it. I think as a concept it evolved from memetic magic, and at least in my case it helped serve as a foundation to mystery initiations for those who read it. You might have to scour through the 4plebs archive to find him and his links. You now have a journey before you, user. Familiarize yourself with Joseph Campbell's hero's journey and offer your old self up on the memetic altar of sacrifice. The flames of discovery and knowledge will transmute you into a wizard, and you'll start getting checkable numbers like nobody's business.
(He also tells people how to get numbers).

Attached: fab90f2073d67754aed77a7a20f73f500fe4d6afe9f454bbdf10ce0a047d8c75.jpg (450x720, 614K)

Yeah thats a bullshit situation. Luckily here I can still mostly say whatever I want without any real fear. It also helps being 6'6" 240 because whackos are less likely to try to physically intimidate you over wrongthink. The positive thing about the nature of people is that this whole fucked up world can be fixed, it just takes people like us being diligent and unwavering. The sheep are always looking for shepherds, they have just been following evil ones for awhile now and brought about this world. We will turn the tide eventually. I am pretty convinced thats what were here for. I just have a hard time with being nice to the morons I loathe but its the only way to win unfortunately, you have to win them over emotionally which seems like lying or being fake to me so I find it hard. Eventually maybe I will get enough wisdom that I can just accept being on an island in a sea of retards, but I still feel like im dealing with a bunch of mindless zombies. Ever seen "I am legend"? I feel like Will Smith trying to cure the fucking morons but they just want to kill me and make it zombie world...frustrating and leads to anger.

Thx a lot will check that out too
is this one ?
docdroid.net/53EeyJm/downloadfile-3.docx
Very nice

Attached: 24e56yw.gif (120x120, 17K)

^
^ ^

Remove the 100 layers of filters it put on and an ugly man will be revealed

I didnt mean the gif version haha

Attached: FbTesjlU.jpg (300x300, 16K)

compulsively rigorous thought that slows me down to average intelligence

The power of protecting my virginity.

Apply that rigorous thought to see where your diminishing returns are. Get rid of them or put them away for that one use case where it actually helps. Whatever gets you most of the way probably gets the same job done.

Write your methods down and study it. Spew out everything and then refine the process afterwards so you don't get stuck midway. If it's true that a case of OCD is eating up reserves in your thinking meat, then finding a better way to utilize it will help you when you realize there are some things that aren't worth doing.

Unhealthy, daily dosing of alcohol makes it unconscious, so it basically makes me omniscient.

Autism is my super power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That feel

Attached: 91THbeH.jpg (900x1200, 289K)