Why does the love and protection of your people require the hatred of other races...

Why does the love and protection of your people require the hatred of other races? Wouldn't the atrocities of genocide or some other racial conflict just be used against you? And stop counting toward fascism to save your people, you put you genie pool at risk for misdirection.

Attached: 1525620517712.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0Zd72qRkRQ
web.archive.org/web/20160313211045/http://expeltheparasite.com/2014/02/26/the-thing-about-love-and-hate/
youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=O0Zd72qRkRQ

Fuck off mutt

>Why does the love and protection of your people require the hatred of other races?
It doesn't, but a degree of arbitrary hostility to foreigners is healthy for maintaining group cohesion

Demographic replacement is genocide

other races and Jews are actively trying to destroy us and now its a problem when we fight back, im sorry sweetie

probably because people turning to that hate the multiculti globohomo horror show and thats why theyre leaving it in the first place you ignorant faggot piece of shit

In some cases I understand but I think your main target should be those that want to destroy races rather than just other races.

Proofread your drivel, mutt. The lesser races are genuinely repugnant. I understand that you're entirely desensitized to the stench that you emit and to the manner in which you behave, but by the Emperor, we aren't. Fuck off.

/thread

Attached: 08319AB5-90CF-404E-A53E-83AA6AAECF37.jpg (1440x1080, 350K)

Because niggers like you won't go away if we don't kill you.

You're one to talk for a forum poster, but you must not actually know what you are going up against.

Staying isn't my plan faggot, learning here is.

*pew* Too bad.

Lucky for your kin I only seek competitive rivals and allies.

It is a horrible thing to lose a homeland, it makes a people go mad and want to make those people use others.

Niggers like you are only getting used at best. Servant race.

You can come to that conclusion without racism scum blood.

Says the person with Jewish people controlling them.

"n-no u"

It doesn't this is a straw man thread. I love all peoples.

I was only stating the irony of your statement.

You seem to be one of the exceptions so far.

Stupid nigger like you can't even point out Finland on map, so what do you know? Go fetch some coffee.

So upset, you must be on the low end of your subspecies.

>If I say he is what I am, I win
Typical.

As if I would pore anything other than conium maculatum to a low blood.

>actually replying twice to same post
Thanks for proving me right.

Is anyone on this board any more serous? I would like a conversation with substance.

xD

Sure, I agree.

It seems that the racial nationalist narrative is being perverted. The goal should aim to protect and advance our own genie pools. Though this requires races to repatriate back to their homelands these are deals that are easily resolved by allies.

>Why does the love and protection of your people require the hatred of other races?
It doesn't necessarily have to, however,
>Without a deadly hatred of that which threatens what we love, love is an empty catchword for hippies, queers and cowards.
- Commander George Lincoln Rockwell
Hate--healthy, natural hate--exists only in the context of love. Just as there is unhealthy love, there is unhealthy hate.
web.archive.org/web/20160313211045/http://expeltheparasite.com/2014/02/26/the-thing-about-love-and-hate/

Attached: rockwell noi album cover4.png (1200x1200, 1.35M)

>Is anyone on this board any more serous?
no
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Attached: 3D hit.png (457x675, 359K)

>Just as there is unhealthy love, there is unhealthy hate.
I see

You should really be asking jews this.

only when those races are actively invading and trying to destroy european hegemony in the west leaving us with nothing. then you better do more than just hate. you can't defend your homeland with resentment alone.

Shills make sure to derail feel good threads; they want us hateful and angry, because it makes us easier to dismiss

It's a damn shame for sure.

>I see
Quite a shallow, dismissive response from someone seeking "a conversation with substance." I'm suspecting the purpose of this thread was a self-righteous round of auto-fellatio to reinforce your "racists bad" programming without bothering to understand the nuances that caused white racial hatemonger George Lincoln Rockwell to collaborate with black racial hatemonger Elijah Muhammad.

Attached: George+Lincoln+Rockwell+and+members+of+the+American+Nazi+Party+attend+a+Nation+of+Islam+summit+in+19 (1024x538, 96K)

Says who. The jews?
Hate comes from the wellspring of love. I only hate what attacks my race that i love. For example, I have no hate for for the Pacific islander minding his own business. Because he leaves me alone. Its the ones actively trying to bring down my way of life and destroy every thing that i love that kindles hatred in my life.

Attached: 1557690561960.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Sorry, I was falling off. That quote had truth, it invokes a lack of lying and promotes banter. It shows some self awareness.

Based

why not

You are a naive idiot. It's because you need need to enact some violence in order to secure the existence and prosperity of your people. Life is a competition and you need often need to fight other tribes in order survive. Nature is competition.

Might makes right and survival of the fittest ALWAYS comes back into the equation.

Pic related.

Attached: 10540634_741702969269899_3618189912805333873_n.jpg (805x642, 101K)

The severity of the situation speaks to the antics on this board. Also that image is tragic.

Get our of our country and we're cool.

And what are you saying, anyway, you illiterate brownie?

Also, fuck you. Hate is an incredibly useful survival instinct you degenerate, shit-eating hippy faggot.

Love is blind and you can often times love that which is bad for you. Hate motivates human beings like almost nothing else. Good luck fighting a successful war against an enemy you don't hate.

Vid related:

youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ

Attached: 9e20cfb0f077957f40f995b470f0bdd8bb5cea56b4626c1c44222144fa8da990.jpg (202x255, 40K)

Don't take shitposts here too seriously but at the same time you have to go back

Attached: hitler thumbs up 2.jpg (300x428, 87K)

My issue beyond that point is that your people aren't alone but you have given a reason to not respect boundaries. I send an olive branch but you send a knife.

>Why does the love and protection of your people require the hatred of other races

Stopped reading right there, it doesn't. Words like Racist, bigot, nazi, anti-semite, and Islamophobia have all been rewritten by liberals in the last decade to mean 'Not bending over and taking it in the ass by dark skinned foreigners'. It's a way of diverting an argument of logic into personal character attacks to make you look bad.

If I say we should prioritize America over some other country, lets say Mexico, I'm by modern definition a hateful bigot. But in my eyes it's like choosing between helping my own family or my neighbors and I will choose prioritizing my family 100% of the time, but that doesn't necessary mean I hate my neighbors.

Attached: 1340924134863.jpg (266x400, 14K)

Who is the number one enemy on this basket weaving forum and why?

A lot of the people here are former Democrats who bought into the Obama horseshit.

It shouldn’t in theory. I’m not racist and trying to stay that way. But it’s hard to do that while my country is being silently invaded by Mexicans, whites are legally being discriminated against in school admissions and hiring practices to meet racial quotas, and blue check marks on Twitter go on constantly anti-white tirades wo any consequence whatsoever. A culturally and racially homogeneous ethnostate devoid of that constant threat is a tempting prospect.

However, I’m smart enough to know that all utopian fantasies are nonsense. Without racial strife, society would restructure itself in some other hierarchy such as it did with castes and class systems.

Bigotry is an immune response. Every white person doesn't need to have an encyclopedic knowledge of racial and political statistics and arguments, they just need to be racist. The vast majority of people you cross paths with are not going to have a face-to-face interaction with you where you can judge them as individuals, but they will affect your life, be it as tax burdens or litterers or voters or competitors for employment and resources. Racism is a heuristic that makes everyone's life manageable.

Not wanting other races in the country my ancestors created for white Europeans isn't hatred. They're invaders and are the ones with hatred in their souls.

We must return the United States to its Western roots or there will be a civil war. Nobody is happy with the current state of things. Globalism and diversity failed and we must put things back to right before something truly bad happens to society.

>you have given a reason to not respect boundaries
Yeah, I'm sorry our people were too nice. I'm all about fixing that.

Was it kindness or subversion.

Is it really white people hating non whites? That's obviously what you're going for. Whites are the least racist people in the world, so I suggest starting with the non whites first. If non whites had the ability, they would genocide whites all the same. Which is what they get with Jews.

There might be a disconnect there. It's not simply the lack of ability but most people don't seek your destruction intentionally. But I'm addressing racial nationalists that unironically hate other races rather than seek some kind of pact. It seems at this time that it would be difficult to do so.