Please, fucking nuke us

Europe is getting absolutely fucked.
There is no way back anymore.
I am racist for saying that Islam is hateful religion and that we should actually CONTROL PEOPLE WHO COME INTO THE FUCKING COUNTRY.

Attached: Fuck off mudskins.png (1004x490, 77K)

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hey at least your police are admitting it. Police here kill rowdy niggers, in some countries the police are full “dey dindu nuffin wrong”

Get fucked schlomo.

Can I get some sauce on that?

Even if they admit it, if you just quote them. You can get fucking arrested for quoting that. Someone in Austria got fucking prosecuted for saying that Mohammed is a pedo, because hint: HE FUCKED A NINE YEAR OLD

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

Attached: brazil.jpg (645x546, 163K)

Jews*

Just search Austria crime rate 300%, you will find enough articles

Thats fucked up man. Doesnt it say in whatever dune coon texts they worship that he molested a 9 year old? Fucking ridiculous to go to jail for saying that.

Attached: emu-war-furious.jpg (703x480, 54K)

Why does Benjamin Netanyahu hate polish people so much when ethnically he is a Polish Jew

poles are slavs
everybody hates slavs, even slavs hate slavs

>Be me
>Be muslim
>Quote Quran, that Mohammed fucked a nine year old
>Get Arrested
>mfw

Do muslims actually debate that? I mean I know literally nothing about their religion but it is in their book that he had an little girl as a wife, right?

Apparently they're killing mostly women, how suprising.

At least your country has its head above the ground. As opposed to Sweden and Germany that's trying to hide the statistics.

>when ethnically he is a Polish Jew
You can be Polish or you can be a Jew. But being both at the same time is being a mutt.

It is written that he married her with six and that he fucked her with nine, they accept that.
They literally support a child rapist.
It also says that he casually abused her.
I had a debate with a muslim about Islam being a hateful religion.
He literally said that "It is okay because she was mature" SHE WAS NINE YEARS OLD but mature enough to conesnt to sex.

Is there any world where everyone could centralize in one country and exterminate the rest?

Aicha wasn’t 9 year old

Are you actually retarded?
"According to traditional sources Aisha was six or seven years old when betrothed to Muhammad,with the marriage not being consummated until she had reached puberty at the age of nine or ten years old."

It makes me sad, we have our nig problems here but I always planned on visiting Austria and still do. Home of the greatest composers of all time, beautiful natural landscape. I hope it turns around for your country.

>In 2013, the Austrian Supreme Court sentenced a woman for publicly questioning: “a man of fifty-six with a six-year-old girl (...) What is it, if not paedophilia?”
judges say SHE MEANT TO DENIGRATE HIM so it was illegal to say it.
of course the reason behind the judgement was that her comments were “likely to arouse justified indignation”

just bow down to your moose limb Overlords

The Landscapes are beautiful and if you ever come here, I'd recommend just going into the mountains, you can scream everything you want without being arrested, because most of the people living there are the kind of people who will actually become militias to fuck over the government, can't fight us where you can't see us.

Visited Salzburg last year and God damn there were SO many roaches. They mean mug you or just stare at you for fucking hours on end, smell like shit and talk in their fucked language. Even yalls drunk and homeless were nicer than the fucking turks

Never go to vienna it is so much fucking worse, I was actually surprised how much better Salzburg was.
There are literlly like 30% Muslims and the rest are the most disgusting human beings you will ever meet.

>shits up middle east beyond repair
>migrants start to flood europe
>gets ironic about his blame

77kb image takes me 5 seconds to load here the last few days, wtf. Anybody else? Connection everywhere else is totally fine, Jow Forums every images loads slow as fuck.

You are not racist.

Your only failure is the same as mine.

The same as most people here.

When the time came to defend your country with your own blood, you decided you liked your blood in your body more.

You seem to think things are bad, but there will be a point where you decide fuck it.

The objective is to be there when everyone says fuck it at once, and fucks the right people.

Attached: bornToHonk.jpg (960x993, 127K)

I wish I could help you Austria bro. You guys dont deserve this

You are completely nuts and spread garbage and defeatist shilling. Neck yourself, Arschloch

Ohhh my goodness wow what a credible source

Might as we’ll post some Russia today, Sputnik or breitbart

die Presse/der Standard or it didn’t happen you retarded hinterwäldler Bauerschädel

Funny thing is you'll live to see israel glassed and if you're lucky you'll die quick
The best part will be when we'll hang kike rats on street lamps.

I noticed this shit too

Attached: 1528154208918.png (402x455, 61K)

The amish are an ethno religious group native to north america which are made up of the descendants of settlers of swiss german and alsace german mennonites that made their way to pennsylvania in the eighteenth century. Over the past thirty or so years, their population has exploded, with women having on average eight children per household and the retention rate for the sect being over 80 percent. This has caused the sect to double every 15 years and for the population to reach over 300000. This retention, which is higher than it has ever been before, is due to the sects ever differing lifestyle to the mainstream rural american society surrounding them. Just last year, the amish claimed their first amish-majority county, holmes county in ohio, with geauga county being close behind at around 20 percent. (Geauga is also known as one of the best places to live in america-go figure)

Some other intersting facts about the amish:

>contrary to popular belief, the amish do carry firearms. they are pacifists, but only in the sense that they refuse state military service. the amish DO defend themselves.
>the amish do have slightly higher rates of genetic disease, but they are still exeedingly rare, and their lifestyle means that they have cancer at 60 percent of the rate of americans
>they also live in multiple states and provinces in the united states and canada, where they have been moving rapidly westward in search of cheap farm land. the amish have moved to abandoned tobacco farms in kentucky, dairy farms in wisconsin, and potato farms in as far as places such as idaho and prince edward island

>the first amish majority county in the us, holmes county, is also the county with the highest fertility rate in the us, at almost four

now imagine if there were a movement of like minded separatists who moved to places in and around holmes and had flocks of kids of their own, in a "free state project" like system of grassroots political migration?

Attached: holmes county ohio.jpg (1400x590, 440K)

Can verify, I moved to a northern state to the absolute middle of rural nowhere. I am surrounded by happy large Amish families and they often have homenade food and fabric sales in town. Lovely people.
The key to population increase is the maintenance of structured family units, man wife and children. Our society is not supporting it anymore, so the white birthrate is abysmally low.

Ahh yes, the old reliable non-biased new sources. Please think for a fucking second before you post bs like that.

>I am racist for saying that Islam is hateful religion and that we should actually CONTROL PEOPLE WHO COME INTO THE FUCKING COUNTRY.

You are considered racist for not wanting your race to go extinct, that's how fucked up the current situation is.

Attached: asr.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Not only that, but the areas where the amish are settling are some of the places with the highest fertility rates in the country. In some townships in geauga county, for instance, half of school aged children are amish now, and the public school system is complaining about it because they would get way more tax money if the amish kids enrolled.

www.starbeacon.com/news/local_news/as-amish-populations-grow-south-county-school-districts-dwindle/article_7bd2e4dd-1884-5271-beeb-78580fcb3b05.html

Attached: amish.jpg (1024x682, 193K)

polizeiliche kriminalstatistik 2018

You can be a Spaniard or you can be a heterosexual, but you can't be both at the same time.