Be honest, how many of you guys are actually racist?

Be honest, how many of you guys are actually racist?

Attached: 1555632649267s.jpg (249x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Boas
youtube.com/watch?v=iSKIM75UXaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[spoiler] Everybody is but they hide it. /spoiler]

All of us.

>Everybody is
>[citation needed]

Depends on your definition of that word

Yes.

/thread

Attached: 1558006593912.jpg (750x751, 83K)

I am.

Racism is the natural order of the world. Since prehistory, humans and other animals have formed tribes and groups with those similar to themselves. It was necessary to be suspicious of individuals dissimilar to yourself if you wanted to survive.
In 2019, this translates to AROUND BLACKS, NEVER RELAX.

Not me. I give everyone a fair chance and I've known some very accomplished black dudes and some extremely shitty black and white people. That said, I hate niggers (all varieties and color) and faggots.

It's me.

Attached: 1555459535304.jpg (450x482, 32K)

racist
n. A person who believes a particular race is superior to others.
adj. Of, relating to, or advocating racism.
adj. based on racial intolerance

I am. Unironically.

Working in (((public service))) will do that. Its an endless gauntlet of pavement apes and wetbacks begging for you help and appreciating none of it.

I joke about being racist while I really am.

yeah, racism will always be with us

Racist is a jew word. We are all patriots who want their countries preserved. Globalists, Politicians and their Kike masters want the world to become a brown shithole.
All they will get is one shit of a racewar, and that will be it for them.
I wouldn't want to be a coonskin when shit goes down, and if they value their worthless existences, they better run while they can....

also checked

(((Franz Boas)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Boas

Attached: kek.jpg (1020x264, 32K)

Everyone is racist. People who say they aren't racist avoid the topic because they know that they will make distincations based on race, and prefer one over the other.

Also, you're whole "I'm not racist" bullshit stops when your daighter starts dating Tyrone Horsedick, who only wants to pants your daughter and doesn't give a shit about her as a person.

We all judge.
We all generalize.
We all hate.
Whether we act on these impulses is what a separates a the good the from the bad.
Going around parading the fact that you don't judge, generalize, or hate shows insecurity in your own beliefs.

Being against Zionist extremism isn't racist, it's just common sense. So no I'm not racist even though I would be called antisemitic but I couldn't care less.

Qualify "racist." If you mean hating someone because of skin color, etc. then No. If you mean a correlary relationship between skin color and certain behavioral traits, then Yes.

this, if it's a racewar they want it's a racewar they're gonna get

every time you talk about race.
dumb nigger

Attached: gachimuchi-png-5.png (512x384, 224K)

>n. A person who believes a particular race is superior to others.
People are fundamentally different, sure euro-asians are smarter than nigs, but nigs are suited for the environment they lived in for thousands of years, be it the dark skin, better running capabilities etc. Multiculturalism is a plague
>adj. Of, relating to, or advocating racism.
ok
>adj. based on racial intolerance
Elaborate on that please

based & tobleronepilled.

race mixing is degenerate unless it's with hot asian gamer girls

fuck zionists

Racism by that definition is innate human instinct

Attached: retard (25).jpg (197x217, 10K)

Basically I am

Attached: 1557633937125.jpg (453x410, 88K)

white power

btfo memeflag

AHEM gentleman, I have an announcement to make

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Doesn’t just acknowledging the fact races exist makes you racist? In that sense everyone is racist, and believing that one race is superior to an another isn’t racial supremacy?

N

Attached: 1556675089902.jpg (320x296, 12K)

OH MY FUCKING GOD HE'S GONNA SAY IT

as long as races exist there will be racists

>why do newfags always fall for the meme

jannie?

that doesn't start wit n.

I

I used to be a hardcore anti-racist when I lived in a gated community.
Now, after three years in a "diverse" area, I can tell you one thing - if you're not racist, you're either fucking retarded or delusional.

Attached: uberfeel.png (645x773, 23K)

Discrimination and racism are not the same fucking thing. Racism has ONE fucking definition.

I guess there’s only one way to remedy that problem then

Attached: A60403EC-9379-4A15-A608-5407EF97CFA6.png (300x286, 36K)

I am extremely racist but I do not let prejudice blind me. I am more than willing to give a black person a chance but I will do so knowing full well the stereotype so that if they turn out to be a run of the mill nigger I won't end up stabbed to death. I know they're usually dumber, lazier, smellier, and often don't take care of their kids, but It's important to at least give people a chance or else they can never break the mold.

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK CHINKS
FUCK FAGGOTS
FUCK RAOSTIES
FUCK CANOOKS
FUCK SANDNIGGERS
FUCK YANKEES
FUCK CARPET MUNCHERS
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1539479667739.jpg (334x506, 42K)

None of us until we had some sort of encounter or interaction with a nigger. It’s not something you were born with. It’s something thing that you get after associating with niggers.

>fuck jannies isn't first on the list
I see you glownigger

I am 100% racist

THIS.
This answer is so perfect, i will just copy it - which also proves my appreciation.

>Be honest, how many of you guys are actually racist?

I am extremely racist but I do not let prejudice blind me. I am more than willing to give a black person a chance but I will do so knowing full well the stereotype so that if they turn out to be a run of the mill nigger I won't end up stabbed to death. I know they're usually dumber, lazier, smellier, and often don't take care of their kids, but It's important to at least give people a chance or else they can never break the mold.

>/
Is that why you're waving a white flag?

Mixed raced so I have transcended race

We are mostly black women on this board. which is why there's regular black woman appreciation threads.

based

Racism doesn't exist. There is only good and evil. Hating someone for their race is simply hate in the end. The reason doesn't matter. Don't forget it's not one race vs. another. It's always a battle between good and evil. And evil has many forms.

I'm not, I disagree with the idea of 'racial original sin'

>Aka, 'everyone of a certain group is responsible for what some of the members do.'

However if an ideology teaches stupid things, then it should be held accountable for what it preaches, also statistics are statistics, and you cannot ignore them to push a narrative. And countries should put the well being of their own existing citizens before the priorities of foreign populaces.

Also white women are just the most attractive to me, that's just a sexual preference, and does not denote the existence of exceptions.

Attached: 1557063559525.jpg (509x846, 109K)

If you actually interacted with minorities you'd be racist too, desu. you only see their idealized version that (((hollywood))) shows you. if you dont believe me, take public transportation for a week

Yes, very much so.

Attached: 1556470402037.jpg (749x611, 31K)

I don’t like people in general. Niggers come in all colors.

I'm not a fan of mexicans or blacks, but I've met good ones.

Never met a good flip, though. Those parasites ruined my naval career.

Nah. I have a few negro friends and dated a latina for a bit.

I hate Mexicans

I'm not racist. I just believe there are differences between the races. Different morals, codes, etc. Everyone should have their own place and be with their own.

Attached: 1548790562123.png (894x767, 291K)

yep

Nigger isn’t a race or color. It’s a lifestyle choice and an attitude.

Attached: 6E8720E5-551E-4B7B-B81D-B2F354DCCB27.jpg (320x306, 26K)

honestly? i couldent give a fuck about wtf a racist fuck is

well when voluntary segregation begins among all the races tired of each other, the wiggers can go to wakanda.

If you take the merriam webster definition: ": a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race"
Then neither acknowledging the differences like skin color, IQ or culture nor having prejudice/expectations based on your experience with people from other phenotypical groups is racist.
Racism is only the belief that race is a primary determinant....
If you think it's secondary determinant you're already out of the scope of that definition.

Attached: reaction2.png (154x198, 47K)

Is that a blasian? I unironically want to breed and seed that.

I like to think I treat people as individuals, but race is always there in the back of my mind.

((( merriam webster )))

This guy gets it (unironically using the word "nigger" is pure autism though)

I hate the men of other races more than the women, but wouldn't want to concieve with them.

In my experience the most racist people are usually the ones surrounded by those they are racist toward. And the biggest lovers of the bantu's, muslims etc. are those who are not surrounded by them.

Attached: definition.png (722x361, 96K)

I'm out of options unfortunately

Im not

A person should not by the actions of other people who share an arbitrary and immutable trait.

Race is a social construct

No one Jow Forums is just a satire,most people here voted for Hilary

I am a separatist. Nigs with nigs. Spics with spics. Jews with Jews. Muslims no where. North America and Europe for the white man.

>All white people are exactly the same, including she white people

Does that make sense?

Me me me

>*SJW

im only half racist. I only hate the ghetto kinda nigger or white trash etc
So like user said it depends on your definition. By definition im not actually racist

That's what the jews want you to believe (Franz Boas) youtube.com/watch?v=iSKIM75UXaI
read pic related

Attached: culture of critique.jpg (317x474, 20K)

I am and I don't give a fuck

Attached: 1529292930691.png (618x853, 341K)

I hate niggers, north germans, arabs, muslims in general, the dutch, the chinese, mongol and turkfolk in general, and that fucking forced clown meme every boomer posts under every video of a"conservative" Jewtuber

hating or saying nigger is not racist. believing that race is a primary determinant is

Define Racist

I'm not a bigot, I don't hate anyone just for their race.

unironically i am only interested in the actions of the individual
however statistical averages tend to be indicative of reality rather than not
(((Jews))), or the ethnotheocratic ultranationalists of "Israel" - the banking class and their satanic underlings are behind
all the world's ills
Humanity needs to leave the planet in order to harvest more resources, cheapen the cost of autonomous labour, and eventually lead to an age of unparalleled exploration and the opportunity, as well as adequate space between neighbors
The (((Jew))) fears the natural order of progress and growth
The (((Jew))) fears God, not because he loves Him, but because He is his enemy
The (((Jew))) needs slaves because he does not understand the value of labour and growth: only the product
They worship the forms and not the thing itself; all the while giving their energy to the thing behind the curtain
Two "gods" became one, and in it was their abomination

I'm most definitely a racist, although I can't decide if I expect too much or too little from all the non-Whites. Either way they keep disappointing me, every single day.

Attached: 1550562165272.png (1729x1728, 856K)

the funny thing is that these examples or hate aren't racist. these are just opinions or expressions of dislike but has nothing to do with racism

Very much so, genocide is the best option.
>tfw when in (((berg)))en county

Attached: 1554543161957.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

iam not racist, but larping is fun

see

i'm not racist but i hate niggers and jews.
and sandniggers too