Are there any muslims who can help me out on this one? I know anal sex (penis in ass) is a forbidden act...

Are there any muslims who can help me out on this one? I know anal sex (penis in ass) is a forbidden act, but what about fingering? Everything I can find online just says muslims shouldn't do it because it might encourage anal sex (penis in ass), but does that make fingering itself haram?
>inb4 Mudslime reee
Have sex

Attached: 1565434790723.jpg (720x960, 110K)

in your town be mosque?

Yes but I'm not asking my Imam that's embarassing

Can i give you my opinion if i'm an unorthodox christian?

Sure

Shia or Sunni?

Well your prophet was a pedophile who practised polygamy. I dont see how but sex is anything taboo compared to it.

Sunni

Its still sodomising, brother

Even wife my wife? And one finger?

I'm having trouble expressing myself but this is pretty much it. God doesn't want you to pleasure someone anally, it's not what the anus was created for and damages it, it's sinful.

We are not here to negotiate the rules

I shiuld be a bit clearer, while anal sex is prohibited, tohchjng and massaging the anus is allowed. I just want to know if inserting fingers into the anus is too far.
All of the (sunni) scholars say the act is disliked, but none of them explicitly say haram.

oh, i had no idea. idk, i've already given u my thoughts.

Wow my spelling is messed up, I've been up all night researching this so I'm a bit tired
Thank you anyway I do appreciate your thoughts

:)

Who cares, this is stupid

it's a religious question, and his solution my be very interesting

OP here, I would like to thank everyone for their contribution to the thread. Anal fingerig only seems to be disliked because it could lead to anal sex, which is haram, so most scholars say that it should be avoided for this reason. Scholars even say that touching your wife's anus should also be avoided for this reason, although touching the anus and even massaging it is permitted. The source of conflict comes as to whether penetrating the anus is haram, and I can find no source that says this, only that it would be unclean in a similar way to anal sex. Even licking the anus is permitted as long as no penetration occurs. I am no judge but Ibelieve that as long as the husband and wife are both willing, the anus can be played with in terms of massaging and licking, but penetration in more restricted. I might just be safe and not penetrate until I can find a more clear source, but it would be nice to do my wife with my thumb in her ass. Just massaging is still good though and of course I thank Allah for the pleasure he has already pemritted to us.

bye op, ur welcome.

I'm happy for you

Do whatever you want. Religious people break their own rules all the time.

True, but I do not want to break the rules if I can help it. If anal is completely off limits I would be disappointed but still pretty happy with what I am left with. Anal isn't a deal breaker, I can live without it.

It’s dumb, why are people still following these dumb rules from 1-2000 years ago.

In Islam sex only has like three rules:
Married hetero couples only
No anal
Don't swallow cum

Most of anything outside of these three is fine.

These are dumb rules. You really think the creator of the fucking universe, all life, all galaxies and planets, the billions of organisms on multiple planets...would care if some guy stuck his dick inside his wife’s ass? Do you know how fucking dumb that sounds?

It sounds dumb.

It’s just a bunch do made up shit by sociopaths to control the populace and spread their dumb ideology. Hence no gay, no abortion, no birth control, etc

Religion is just some made up game to give morons something to pass the time with without having to think at all.

We can do better

To be completely fair to you the anal sex rule is a hadith, and not quotes from the Quran. They should be treated with respect, but you are right in saying that Allah doesn't care, but he doesn't say anything about it. These are Mohammad's (pbuh) words and they should still be respected by muslims though.

Anything up to and including murdering and raping people so like holy shit would you dumb non-secular squaremobiles just piss off back to the 900s where yo anachron-ass-tic asses belong?

Jesus Christ I love the "but RELIGIOUS SEZ"
YOUR RELIGION SAYS LYING TO PEOPLE WHO AREN'T MUSLIM IS FUCKING FREE GAME JUST BECAUSE THEY AREN'T MUSLIM
FUCK

The "X will lead to Y" argument is too frequently used without validity.

"Pot will lead to hard drugs"
"Sex education in schools will lead to promiscuity"

The simple fact is that not everyone who does X will go on to Y. It is entirely up to them

Who cares what he said it’s dumb. You are very very likely Muslim because your parents were, not because Islam is any more appealing than any other dumb religion. Can you not see that everyone pretty much follows the religion of their parents, no religion is more appealing than others?

Why can’t you use your brain, squabbling over dumb religions for 1000 years is boring as hell.

I’d almost prefer all you morons to squabble over Star Wars vs Star Trek, their mythology at least relates a little better.

Religions served their purpose 1000 years ago, not any more. Now it’s just dumb anachronistic cults

Yes unfortunately
The only way to go to heaven now is to blow yourself up on a croud whilst screaming allhuakbar