youtu.be/55QrgfEKjt4

Attached: images.jpg (513x286, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/19th_century
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlist_Wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he had sex with Euronymous didn't he

So he is a race-mixer then?

Anyone who is taking Varg seriously beyond his music is a fucking retard.

The french were designing new technology and making art while nords were illiterate snow chimps throwing their own shit

t. didn't watch the video or low IQ

>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
>kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
>spend years hard time in jail like a nigger
>released from jail
>marry young stupid autistic girl who for some reason likes you
>have 6 kids you cant adequately support like a literal nigger
>support using welfare (like a nigger)
>live in a shit shack cuck shed in france with no bathroom and running water like a literal nigger
>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
>claim to be a farmer but cant farm for shit (like a nigger)
>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees cant handle the sunlight of france (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in florida)
>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about it"
>larp as a viking in the woods (like a literal autist)
>make failing dungeons and dragons copy
>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist
>make retarded claims such as that autism is a superpower, that europeans are 100% neanderthal, and were all blonde
>ban people on youtube when they call you out on your retarded theories

Attached: 1498115379617 (1).png (208x206, 57K)

>watching Varg's videos
Kek.

Fr*nch subhumans btfo. I'm north african kabyle Aryan and more Nordic than these shitskins

Can confirm, autism is hell

>shikernes
>still relevant

Attached: varg.png (767x752, 585K)

>commenting on a thread about said video without watching it

High Kek.

he's retarded

Attached: varg.jpg (271x186, 9K)

Varg is a moron, the Spanish civil war took place in the 20th century not the 19th

Nice pasta.

Attached: 1538598022505.png (558x614, 32K)

Anyone who even listens to his music is a retard

Attached: 1556956908461.png (325x325, 147K)

According to Varg most of the NSDAP weren't europeans

Attached: IslamundJudentum.png (820x550, 306K)

Nope!

>If your physical features aren't exactly like mine you aren't European

Attached: VV.png (211x320, 154K)

I always found it weird that when I guessed the country of origin of a specific phenotype (black hair, long nose) they were always french which was weird to me given the geography of france and close proximity to germanic territories. So his video definitely hits some kind of truth.

That point is directly addressed in the vid, if you had bothered to watch it...

>Spanish Civil war was in the 20th century.
>The French are a mix of Latin, Germanic, and Celtic peoples.
> The French have always had a variety of European phenotypes due to this mixture.
>A few million people would not in a few generations transform the phenotype of an entire race
>Varg is a fucking idiot.

His music is based but I stop there when it comes to anything else he offers.

You cant actually believe Varg's bullshit here...

Attached: liberty-leading-the-way-696x378.png (696x378, 487K)

muttkeks seething

I love Varg, he's really entertaining. But you guys have to acknowledge how much of a fucking loser this guy is. shitting out kids, forcing them to be home schooled, using dry toilets, no electricity, etc. This is shit those kids are gonna remember their dad for. Varg's a LARPing schizo and i love him for it.

there was no mass migration, south french were always med

The "you must be blond haired and blue eyed to be Europen' thing is one of his dumbest points. He also thinks the Egyptians were Nords....so make of that what you will.

varg is a man with strong values

Attached: 3mWTjGI.png (1041x841, 1.07M)

>forcing them to be home schooled
I wish I had been homeschooled instead of being sent to a (((public school))) where they were draconian about discipline while turning a blind eye to bullying, and at a mostly white school no less.

Attached: Ben Garrison.jpg (462x600, 120K)

He looks like a snownigger stereotype and behaves like one too

Attached: a6f2d2a4-156c-41b4-be4c-1229e7ae8ae8.jpg (1657x1242, 402K)

> B-BECOME A PAGANKEK GOYS!!
Kek, just goes to show that these pagancucks are infact divisive d&C kike shills used to sow disunity among whites in the modern age. All Vargtards are fucking retards and Varg is the biggest one of them all, kek but keep following that meme LARP religion pagancucks, see how far it gets you.

>I wish I had been homeschooled instead of being sent to a (((public school)))
first, stop typing like this.

second, nobody actually learns anything academically relevant in school, we all know that. Public school is all about the social interactions and memories. These kids are gonna be grown zoomers who have only played with sticks their whole childhood.

The biggest problem about those Spanish migrants were that they were a bunch of commies. They should have honestly been exterminated just because of that.

yeah the first thing I thought when he said the gauls was, okay what about the visigoths that settled before finally settling in spain? or the Franks, the lombards. there is alot of history to france beside just the gauls. That's a really specific group of people to be choosing if it's meant to be a focus on france.

Nope!

> pagancuck cope
fucking kek these retards just lap up everything vargtard tells them holy fucking kek. Franks have always come in different colors you retard. All Europeans come in different colors even within their own clan. Just because you have brown hair and brown eyes does not make you a shitskin.
Is Half-Dan the Black a nigger because he had dark hair?

I'm not saying he is right but a sizable amount of french people have their own weird phenotype maybe it's the colonial leftovers

Varg is based!

>first, stop typing like this.
Uh typing like what?
>Public school is all about the social interactions and memories.
Really bad memories...

dont lie.

Attached: varg.png (570x270, 19K)

Thank you amerifat I am aware of that but it seems you missed my point. Despite, the modern french population does not only consist of Franks.

NATIVE EUROPEANS
>shows picture of indo-european invaders
why doesn't he show the basque people?
do the most native of all europeans who have dark hair and dark eyes not count? or let me guess they're moors somehow too right?

>Uh typing like what?
using shit like (((this))), just like those LARPers in his comment section trying to please their e-daddy.

in case of anarchy I will be stronger than him because I will imitate this style instead of a style based on cultures of old peoples

also take a look here

Attached: alieno de la guerra dei mondi.jpg (790x1057, 72K)

oh ok carry on lad

I will use triple parentheses until the heat death of the universe.

Varg is based,dude!

SO BASED !

He really think only some Spaniards made French swarthier and that nothing else happened between Caesars conquests and the end of the Spanish civil war?

is 2° thread

>Most of the nsdap were muslims

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Nope!

varg only sees europe as today and raman times thats it. hence the whole my european ancestors were pagan idea. the centuries of ancestors are history between then and now he doesn't understand so well.

Varg never said that. Most of you guys are not white. You freaks are the real mutts.

we wuz kangz n shieet

Attached: we wuz chinese.png (577x304, 129K)

Like clock work.

Attached: 99793F5A-D134-4628-B5B5-F52E6D36257F.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Attached: AC09B643-38D6-4E8C-B642-5BBEB64FA810.png (900x900, 267K)

He said French are white but many French today aren't white. Checks out really, and it's a good thing :)

>the french were all light-haired before the 19th century

If you want to know how french people (or at least those living in western France) looked like before the arrival of european immigrants, just look at Quebec.

Attached: file.png (969x693, 76K)

Attached: BE3648C2-2D8E-45B6-B7A5-638AF07253DE.png (900x900, 268K)

Attached: 123B7C0F-9CE3-415A-BCDE-4CA4F090DF29.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Attached: F6D28646-A52E-4502-A239-D5F85CE6A134.png (900x900, 265K)

Attached: F0A9F77B-24E3-4C88-A9CB-BFCDC86642D9.jpg (1024x763, 128K)

Bingo. Jew shills BTFO.

varg is a nigger

Varg is a total retard when it comes to genetics.
He idolizes Indo-European features like blonde hair and blue eyes, yet says the "true" European culture is the same as the culture of the pre-Indo-European inhabitants of Europe, who were farmers from Anatolia with some minor admixture from European hunter-gatherers.

quebec is a bad example of french people,(brown haired brown eyes).

You guys won’t be able to third world it in The Northern hemisphere. KYS nigger.

Varg believes anyone without blonde hair is not white, which is no more or less logical than if I said people who murder bandmates with kitchen knives are not white. He's a fucking psychopath, but an entertaining one.

No he claims those hunter gatherers looked similar. Stop putting words in people’s mouth kike.

>High Kek

Attached: 1554489199777.jpg (462x534, 26K)

lmao please tell me this is a joke

Do you read the other responses before you post retard?

No, I don't.

And it shows.

Obviously I should put much more effort into commenting on the daily varg thread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/19th_century

you guys, I think varg is actually right.

I mean look at this map. It's hard to ignore the idea that these "dark" genes are invading from the south

Attached: EuropeLightEyes.gif (250x255, 34K)

>only country to traditionally fly the pure white flag
>not white
Varg is fucking retarded.

Attached: maps-lighthaireurope.jpg (519x512, 45K)

Attached: Lactose intolerance.png (602x526, 308K)

> pure White flag.
Fuck your dumb. Is that a joke?

Varg be like

Attached: 1557019855753.png (600x600, 391K)

> all of the NSDAP were blonde and blue-eyed
this is your brain on pagancuckism

> Semitic people have blue eyes.
> That means there Nords.

Attached: 381DCC74-91AB-4F5F-9DF9-56E9295638B3.jpg (650x600, 88K)

No shit.

Attached: 274252_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 288K)

Attached: D9216025-8079-4B2E-882F-CE538F9FF7C5.jpg (750x732, 212K)

Attached: pagancuckgoyim.jpg.png (600x343, 153K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlist_Wars

Their.

digits confirm

> They were semites goyim
kek fuck off pagancuck nigger

Attached: arthurkeithsumerian.jpg.png (294x171, 112K)

Attached: 235235235235.jpg (954x905, 106K)

I mean for fuck's sake, overlap the borders of the Ottoman Empire and Moorish invasion of Spain, and besides Italy it's almost a perfect match.

You could say the only reason that northern Europe is still light haired and light eyed is because it's geographically the furthest from foreign incursions

Attached: inrealitypagancucks.jpg (750x732, 95K)

Only kikes and lefty’s steal memes.

Attached: 7EBC9006-5199-4B96-9577-E185F4FB30F9.jpg (1024x586, 92K)

Varg is a nigger
This clown represents atheists well

Attached: A3E8EF49-A4D3-4ACE-8E81-FB5BA9A0D1F9.jpg (1000x673, 271K)