/hpt/ - Hispanic politics thread

Thread to discuss the hispanosphere and it's politics

Attached: Mapa diacr_nico del Imperio Espa_ol (1492 - 1898).png (1346x628, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YGLnD8J8
pastebin.com/bBfUy1Ny
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ-Vt6F3vFE
youtube.com/watch?v=55QrgfEKjt4
i.imgur.com/GLL0M9y.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That map is tragic

that map hurts my burger heart

Attached: Sad-USA-pepe.png (400x444, 228K)

bros

Attached: 1542741704651.jpg (482x427, 70K)

did you hear about that strain of flu that has 100% mortality rate in hispanics?

adios, payasos.

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

why
it just shows former possessions of the Spanish Empire

Attached: rey2CarlosII.jpg (300x266, 35K)

We need him again to make Spain great again

Attached: franco-10.jpg (760x570, 37K)

Make Mexico Spain again

go back to africa nigger.

Attached: African-admixture.gif (800x581, 70K)

oh okay good, i thought that was a modern map of spic locations lmao

*ahem*
wrong picture
>Make Castille great again
sorry we dont want them, you can keep em

Attached: alfonso_x_el_sabio.jpg (420x341, 40K)

Hey uh... Jose it's me Juan u got any more of that bean paste hombre?

Attached: 34827452893529348759234875928347592384523.png (553x626, 764K)

Why is sri lanka and the coastline of the southern half of africa highlighted

Perdona, I don't speak with indios
those were portuguese trade enclaves in africa, and portugal was united with Spain for a short period.
While Spain looked for a direct way to India based on the theory that the world was round, Portugal explored the southern route around Africa

>When the municipal government literally organizes and advertises antidemocratic riots against the right wing parties

Attached: Sin título.png (607x623, 379K)

TIL Africa, Malaysia and Sri Lanka are Mexican colonies

Spain was united to Portugal between 1580 and 1640

Attached: Flag_of_the_union_of_iberia_by_lyniv-d76zpl3.jpg (800x533, 433K)

I love our education system. God bless

Hola hermano? Como estan Las cosas en españa? Also viva Alta California! Fuck gringos!

please stop thinking that we are anything like mexicans, its extremelly innacurate

Attached: MEX_VS_SPAIN.jpg (2916x1140, 1.17M)

kek this

NA education

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 2.08M)

unfortunately we are fallowing spanish politics, the spanish left has a big hold on the chilean left...they copy everything from you. in general chilean politics copy euro politics, this was a good idea 10 years ago, not anymore...

are you sure you're not just copying the american left? the spanish left copies the american far-left, but with 2-4 years of delay
>Victimism
>trying to scare women into thinking all men are bad
>gender shit
at least the chile economy is growing right?

Attached: gdp_per_capita_relative.png (496x296, 16K)

La izquierda inútil no conoce de fronteras, hermano chileno

Castille can go eat shit

Un español cuenta su experiencia viviendo en California unos años
pastebin.com/YGLnD8J8
A spaniard tells his experience living in California a few years
pastebin.com/bBfUy1Ny

Attached: SPAJINO.png (407x417, 315K)

Kek with the US
REEEE'd with Brazil

I can't fucking stand the commies in my college, lads. Every single month there's propaganda of the Commie party (PCE) in the walls and the main gates. I wish they fucking died from aids, fucking faggots.

are you guys fucking stupid? its every territory owned or administered by spain at some point. It literally says (1492-1898) in the filename.

Anachronistic maps may seem a little bit unsettling,
eventhough they show correct data

Such shithole nations desu

Wtf OP!... I'm not Hispanic... I speak Brazilian Portuguese

read this, and

It's my understanding that Portugal and Spain separated before the pope drew the line down the middle of the world and therefore the Portuguese empire was never actually part of Spain (even though Portugal itself was).

Why do you fuckers consider us Sudacas Hispanics when it means you would have a nice big and powerful empire but anything else we are considered subhumans?

Gib back territories you stole from Mehico.

They later rejoined for about 60 years

Later? Or Earlier?

My God, the absolute state of American education...

Attached: 1483934662933.jpg (800x680, 242K)

From 1580 to 1640, the Portuguese crown and the Spanish crown were one. Better?

It is all about interpretation of monarchical "personal union" of king's possessions entails territories belonging or not to the king's nation.
In international laws, personal union doesnt imply such entailment.
TL;DR
you are right, user

Emperor Carlos did not look like that at all in the TV series;

Emperor Carlos II "el Hechizado) was a mutant brainlet, but still royalty. Of course a painting would make him look as good as possible (which isn't a lot tbf)

iktf, I always try to hide my right wing ideology to my friends (all on their 20's like me).
I might come out of the closet and tell them not to judge VOX based on lies, but it might be social suicide
Also I recommend you this libertarian from Galicia, he has extremelly interesting points about how capitalism is fair for all parties involved
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ-Vt6F3vFE
what TV series?
you are probably thinking of a different carlos

read and

Attached: carlos-v-e1534768198910.jpg (791x624, 471K)

>are you guys fucking stupid
Yes they they are but the schools are to blame. Same goes with the idiots that keep forcing Puerto Rico's territorial flag (probably based in CIA un-factbook) instead of the USA flag.

>wake up
>latinamerica looks like this
what do?
>Spanish Captaincy General of Cuba
>Federal Republic of Central America
>Republic of Colombia
>Republic of the United States of Brazil

Attached: we3j4d9qlhw21.png (733x797, 71K)

Guyanas should belong to Colombia or Brazil,
just to make more aesthetic borders.
>Bolivia belonging to Argies and not to Peru...
logistically nightmarish

Fuck you with that USB shit you mentally demented spic, either Monarchy or Republic

i don't have a clue why is this country so often lumped with anything hispanic/latin, i don't hear a damn thing about anything spanish, i can't even distinguish them apart

the only tiny interaction i get from these people is that sometimes when i am play online one of them joins it (because of the ping) and starts calling everyone "nigger" for absolutely no reason

>you are probably thinking of a different carlos
Yeah my bad, wrong one.

>the Netherlands
>burgundy
>most of the Louisiana purchase
Are you retarded?

Yeah it’s bad

We will never have her reincarnation :(

Attached: Queen-Isabella-I-of-Castile.jpg (1200x630, 30K)

>Guyanas should belong to Colombia or Brazil
Venezuelans have a different opinion and it's not just the Chavistas. I have asked venezuelans naturalized in the USA and the speak about Guyana the same way Argentinians speak about the Falklands.

Wish there was a /hispa/ pol.

Are you guys pro-israel or pro-russia?
Rephrased: pro maduro or pro goydo

Attached: OC.png (1527x1080, 225K)

What spaniards think about this??

youtube.com/watch?v=55QrgfEKjt4

im anti-maduro, dunno about the other stuff

Attached: banderas2.png (2026x512, 245K)

Brazil is culturally iberian, west african, and indigenous, like the rest of latin america to varying degrees (iberian being the prominent part). Brazil has much more in common with hispanic countries than jamaica or guyana.
Guyana wouldn't even make a difference outside of their single city

>i don't have a clue why is this country so often lumped with anything hispanic/latin
Because Brazil was part of the Portuguese empire and that empire was anexed to the Spanish one in a swift combined military assault.

>im anti-maduro
why
I like that he is against the US but otherwise I don't care
sometimes I wonder like hitler did if the spanish republicans should have won.

Fuck the whole lot of you. Locusts and cockroaches.

Attached: 1551508072485.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

Not, spaniard (mostly portuguese, part italian), but it's just Varg sperging out once again. Also, funny how he doesn't even mention how all these spanish migrants got french last names. Or why Descartes, for example, already looked like a "spaniard" 300+years before this migrant crisis.

Also varg is a retard and nordcism has no genetic basis in reality. Besides even if spaniards were "moors" spanish culture is mostly from the medieval ages or from other medittaranean countries, not from "pre"-"moor" influx.

You mean your city isn't filled with bolivian immigrants?

D O N S I X T O
O
N

S
I
X
T
O

>pro maduro
You are a special kind of retard

>boohoo I hate you people for coming into the country we let you in!!
The areas with the most hispanics today are either urban or former parts of spain and new spain.

>Not spaniard
Fix'd

why does he use drawings as proof of french being vikings when he also claims that french looked like that in the 19th century, surely he would have pictures to back it up.

looks like a nordcuck larper to me

>>Guyanas should belong to Colombia or Brazil
My comment was about the castillanon map, and only that.
the "colombia" of the castillanon, wich was historical "vice royalty of gran colombia".

Where did I even say I was
I just am against the opposition. I guess it is like Syria, I don't care about the government its merely the least bad choice. You probably just care about the refugees though
would be "not [a] spaniard,"

Thank you for the correction.

That would be an improvement if weren't for that horrible brazilian flag.

Well, we may have different origins but in the end of the day we're not all that different from actual hispanic american countries.
Being classified as "latin" is not inaccurate tho

>looks like a nordcuck larper to me
he is, he's a former death metal singer who became a pagan (actually an atheist who has his own shitty brand of paganism made up by his wife) and is a strong nordcist

It's because of people like you that I question why I'm even nationalist and why you deserve a good life if you have such a vira-lata mentality
And , although technically brazilians being classified as "latin" is correct, the coloquial usage means race/lump of territory/people, and that is what matters the most, so yes, we should reject this word. Gringos don't care about the technicity behind the stuff

should also point out that these people never quote any genetic mapping to back the whole "spains are moors" bs.

i.imgur.com/GLL0M9y.png

Attached: Y-Chromosome_Haplogroup_Distributions_in_Iberian,_North_African,_and_Sephardic_Jewish_Populations.jp (771x590, 135K)

maduro is a hardcore statist thats why
having an illiterate president printing money and ruining the country is a bad thing, plus this will cause a wave of venezuelan migration when they escape due to their bad conditions

I mean nothing wrong with liking nordicism, especially if it's your heritage (disclaimer: not sure where he's from) but jesus that's some top tier "we wuz"ing going on.

Hey moran, why you think we got states named in spanish like Nevada, Montana, Florida and Colorado? They were spanish clay before your ancestors arrived. Next time an injun tries the guilt card on you tell him the blame is on Spain.

there are barely any spaniards in USA, in fact Spain has better infrastructure, better public health and several times safer (one of the safest countries in EU even if the feminist lobbies make a big deal out of 60 "sexist" murders a year)

>2/3 of the US
I really want to be pissed... but well played. At least you left out the only important state.

Anyone remember her?

Attached: 17-44-12-1556420077204m.jpg (809x1024, 89K)

It is.

>race/lump of territory/people
literally all of these apply to brazil. being portugese and not spanish does not remove the similarities between brazilians and the rest of latin america. I would be willing to argue south brazil is more like uruguay than it is like north brazil.
>brazilian nationalist
latin american nationalism is nonsense, pretty much every country either needs balkanization
and thats ignoring people like italo-argentinians who have nothing but a civic identity

>a country that speaks a latin language being classified as latin is bad
I do agree with the vira-lata part but if anything, we should be trying to dissociate the term "latin" from it's bad implications
After all, it's the portuguese legacy(and by extension, the latin and catholic legacy) of our country that defines ourselves.

>nothing wrong with liking nordicism
I dont know what you think it means, but the way it is generally used is in viewing nords as the only true whites/europeans and viewing Mediterraneans as inferior.

you are such a fucking retard
absolute state of this country
New Mexico has lots of spaniards, florida too but more mixed.

Yes. Post more esse

>we should be trying to dissociate the term "latin" from it's bad implications
for who

>Next time an injun tries the guilt card on you tell him the blame is on Spain.
kek'd
Anglos never change.

>Ukraine

Attached: 1556421117800.jpg (1240x2000, 571K)

mfw no vox, and we get bluepills for yet another election....

Attached: pp5m85p2gfz01.jpg (500x415, 41K)

Generic brazilian nationalists apparently.

All you people seem primitive. You are idolaters and likely mixed with arab. Also, your accents are ugly.

>Next time an injun tries the guilt card on you tell him the blame is on Spain.
It isn't. Only post colonial governments wiped out natives (Mexico, Argentina, USA), mostly because of population growth and technology.

>whiter than you santiago
its all so tiresome
>muh protestant nonsense
its always so tiresome

Actually wouldn't mind taking the blame for purging the world of redskins

>being this retarded