My "soulmate" gf of 4 months told me that she used to have someone so supportive of her and anazing and listened to...

My "soulmate" gf of 4 months told me that she used to have someone so supportive of her and anazing and listened to everything she had to say and was so supportive of her chronic weed addiction and she'll never have that again to my face like everything we had was useless and i'm just a sack of fucking shit. She cheated on him 3 times and she's been dreaming about and talking about this fucking guy a month after we got together she never used to do that. I was willing to look past that so She broke up with him nearly 7 months ago. Now she's crying and telling me i'm the asshole and that i'm amazing and she needs me and how is she going to find someone amazing like me and telling me she didn't mean it

What in the fuck do i do? We have our whole families involved in this shit and were planning on getting married down the line

She's on the couch now

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (422x750, 51K)

Dude seriously? 4 months and this shit is happening???

CUT AND RUN. There is no other option. You're always gonna be stuck playing second fiddle to this other guy if you stick this out

You were planning to marry a serial cheater?

I think you know how to right your wrong, unless of course being a cuck is your thing

The fuck do i do guys its almost 5 am shes on thr couch texting me this

Attached: 20190907_043220.jpg (720x738, 116K)

>soulmate
>4 months
Did you plan to live until 23 and then just tap the fuck out?

What the fuck is wro-- 4 months? Even if you presume to live to a shy 40 years that's barely a fraction of your fucking lifespan, man, and you're banking it all on this chick over four whole months?

Is everything on this board just a post by a falseflagger designed to make people mad so the overall narrative of the board is generally derisive?

>this
You're underaged, aren't you.
Tut.

Emotional manipulation. Dump her. It's been 4 months for chrissakes. She's not your fucking soulmate. That's not even a real thing.

>4 months
>Soulmate
>Marrying

What the fuck am I reading

Attached: 1565027967989.png (1024x1024, 84K)

Im 19

Are you a perma virgin incel like i used to be or have you actually been in relationships before

>her chronic weed addiction

You really didn't notice the red flag?

If you break up with her you will realize later how retarded your brain is right now. All because of love

So what the fuck do i do then dude what are you saying i leave her or stay

He is telling you to run dude, an i concur you dont want none of that business

what the fuck is this thread holy shit

Bipolar with 100% possibility to progress to borderline personality disorder. Only hyper dominant men can handle them, doing shit like slapping them, calling them a worthless unlovable whore, telling them to stfu and bend over. You, are most likely not like that. So run.

FUCKING RUN AWAY

you're gonna get killed dude, murder her first

>serial cheater
>impulsive
>emotionally manipulative
>switches mood every 14 minutes
>idealises you
>"soulmates" after 4 months, but already pulling this shit

She has BPD and you're a moron if you stay with her.
Leave.

I am BPD and I will second this.
This is the exact thing I have done to my partners that I am in extensive behavioral therapy to correct.

If she is not seeing a psychiatrist, leave, because it will only get worse until either she kills herself, she kills herself accidentally, traps you in a life of misery, or just randomly up and leaves you after everything you do making you miserable. It ends in failure for you buddy

Anyone staying with this whore is retarded

Behavioural therapy does wonders for BPD.
My best friend went from being the kind of person who hits on my boyfriend because she's jealous of how much time I spend with him and she wants to break us up, to a pretty fine girl who is about to get married. I'm very proud of her.
It is tiring but don't give up on yourself. You're doing a great job.

>We have our whole families involved
after only 4 months
>My "soulmate"
after only 4 months
>getting married
after only 4 months

What is wrong with you OP? Seriously.

She is guilty of two things. Moving on too quickly before resolving her feelings for her ex and choosing a foolish man as her rebound.

A lot of very smart and kind people are working very hard to fix me. I will continue to try.

Dude get some side pussy and this will work itself out

>Is everything on this board just a post by a falseflagger designed to make people mad so the overall narrative of the board is generally derisive?
I'm starting to wonder something like this myself.

Break up

RUN. DO NOT WALK. RUN.

You see all these red flags, and you’re still asking what to do? You know you have to break up, I don’t think she can be a girlfriend.

Maybe it’s intellectuals

Dude you gotta leave her.