I have BPD and I'm emotionally manipulative all the time. I threaten suicide, i cry when it suits me...

I have BPD and I'm emotionally manipulative all the time. I threaten suicide, i cry when it suits me, I make things about me, pretty typical case.

I do. Very much. Love my wife. Love love love. I'm definitely starting to REALLY annoy her with this shit, I can tell I've worn her down, but idk how to.... Not...be like this? My psych tells me how to stop. I know how to stop, but... It just won't stop.

What do?

Attached: _fall_back_1567727538310_1567709806184.jpg (640x560, 59K)

First and only bump. I'd love random tips that maybe therapy hasn't covered then again I'm a skit for attention so there you go.

you can't change your bad personality and mental illness.. nothing else we can say

bpd is a red flag in a partner

Are you really not in control of yourself, or are you using your mental illness as an excuse to be a bad person?

The same answer is true. I use it to my advantage all the time to excuse my shitty behavior, but I can't help it I think

Fuck.

lemme do a completely constructive and helpful criticism:
OP is a fag, kys.
you are welcome m8.

As far as I remember, it takes constant therapy for just about the rest of your life. But if you want things to be better then that is what it takes.

That's pretty upsetting to hear friend

You don’t feel love because you don’t know what it is. You’re too selfish. I’m sure you have some amount of affection for your wife, but it’s not love

Take your fucking pills then cunt

No im sure it's love. Id die without her I can't even function unless she's with me

Me

>No im sure it's love. Id die without her I can't even function unless she's with me
That's not love, that's your BPD talking.

Bro, how old are you?
BPD can be regulated with therapy and meds. And weed helps a lot. It huguely improved my relationship with my BPD wife. It recedes as you grow old, around 40.

It's....both?

CBT is proven to help BPD and bipolar types, so there’s for sure a way for you to cope, the main question is how long will your wife stand your insufferable ass and whether you or her will an hero first.

if you really give a shit for her then you will stick to therapy and exercise or you will allow her to live her life with her sanity intact, but since she’s married to a BPD then chances are she’s as dependent and an enabler as you are, so I’d suggest for her to get therapy as well

>I know how to stop, but it won’t stop
What meds are you on?
Like others have said, it really comes down to mindfulness and analyzing your behavior.

Yeah, CBT is great.
Therapy together is probably a really solid option.

I don't have experience with BPD myself, but the guy who comes out to put my mom in the mental hospital has very well managed BPD and he likes to talk about it... He says that he's pretty good as long as he's on his meds. maybe you've gotta try a few different meds to find one that works well.

I'm on lithium mostly and anti anxiety
Idk, she's perfect desu. I'm staying in therapy, I'm in cbt and it's.... What it is I suppose. I just feel like it works but i still fail
I feel like meds don't really do shit for me except numb me up then again maybe that's a good thing

You sound exactly like how I expect a garbage borderline to sound and you need to either die or leave your waif now before you end up ruining two lives

Rude, but probably fair.