Why americans think they're special?

Why americans think they're special?

Attached: 1557843188410.jpg (712x682, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_exceptionalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_cosmonaut_program
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I’m sorry, has your country been to the moon?

Fact: Americans are the most powerful race in the world

we don't. you're just irrelevant

I wish I was special..

You're so fucking special...

Because we are.

Attached: 1556918834374.png (1060x1059, 1.78M)

I don't, most don't.

Whites are so easily tricked by “authority”.

“ We wuz moon kangz! Our papier mache lander went to the moon!!!”

Attached: E77343EA-4B03-4285-8CE4-60A98ADCBF52.jpg (1936x1936, 751K)

We're the only ones to nuke another country and get away with it. Yeah, we're special!

Attached: 1549680499013.gif (200x200, 11K)

Ageed.

fpbp

“We wuz moon kangz!”

Attached: 2FB19636-9908-4E8D-B7D9-CB8BC407AD3B.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Taught to. Are Finns not taught to prefer the Finnish way?

Attached: common distances.jpg (527x1504, 76K)

City on the hill and American exceptionalism

Because they’re not socially inept autists like you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_exceptionalism

read up

>MMUH MOON

Attached: 1544332058657.png (543x480, 402K)

We have more guns than people. Nobody else does.

We are

For thousands of years peope will marvle at our empire while you will be a curious little name on the edge of the map.

Americans didn’t go to the moon ina fucking papier mache lander

Attached: D656D1B3-5E73-48CB-BCE1-0C5CC0F362E3.jpg (2349x2362, 856K)

Counter question, why does everyone want to go there?

To be honest, I'd be impressed if Bulgaria could even manage a septic system, let alone a space program

Serious question:
How could anyone on earth not think we are?

And in response to your picture, yes, we did win the Space Race. It wasn't a literal race you dipshit, there was no end objective. The objective was to continue to one-up each other until the other side could no longer afford to continue going.

The Soviet Union went bankrupt and collapsed. The United States didn't. We won the Space Race, and we won the Cold War.

Why you speak engurish?

Just try to consume as many calories as we do, pleb.

The real question is why do Americans think JEWS are so special. I'm not talking about "kike on a stick" edge mastery, I'm talking about Jews proper, the Talmudists, the Pharisees. I often defend Americans when I hear people say they have no culture, but to see how WASP elites and evangelical rednecks alike suck up to the Jews (despite not having a traumatic history of interactions like in Europe) is astounding and I can't wrap my head around it.

Deal with it.

Attached: 1530023987533.jpg (558x424, 51K)

>moon
>guns
>one of the oldest governments still around without any major change (civil war does not count since the federal government stayed the same)
>first country to use nukes in war
>subjectively the world superpower
>influence worldwide, likely the cause of the standardization of english for many countries
>most mass shootings happen here
>Israel is our greatest "ally"
>some of the largest cities out there
>country is so large that some states are like completely different countries, making for a HUGE variety for tourist points
>muh cowboyz and indianz
>located in the newest discovered continent to everyone else
>we could anally fuck every living being in the world and turn it into a useless brown and blue rock

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_cosmonaut_program

Attached: 1553428037472.jpg (580x624, 38K)

americans couldn't manage a space program, which is why they used nazi scientist

They're coddled, society coddled (they still do despite all their tantrums) them so much for so long that they all have this spoiled brat mentality.
Just look at feminists and Especially look at Jow Forums and the alt-rights.

They're cry-babies when they have to play nice and share. Or when they're not showered with attention from the media/msm/local govnmt or whoever

They are special, our special little frens.

80% have autistic levels of retardation but they are good folks..

numbah juan goyism mentality. They were sprinkled by satanic jewry and formed and Empire from the blood of Europeans and think they are the best.

Attached: AMERICA.webm (720x404, 1.35M)

Attached: 200px-Le_56_Face.png (200x164, 50K)

We're not, but thinking we are can come in handy resisting pieces of fucking shit trying to get us down.

Attached: 1421902442288.jpg (1920x1080, 605K)

Wrong. Eastern Europeans were the ones to nuke an entire country and fret for their lives they don’t want to be recognized for it. In some countries Asians kill them ASAP. They screw them, get pregnant. Kill them and their relatives say they went on vacation somewhere then stage their genetic marker in some steppe country and say oh here they went. They didn’t die they just moved away.

Everyone is obsessed with us. How are we supposed to feel about it?

Attached: 3c5.gif (500x271, 479K)

I don't think I'm special. I think my country is special, and I think I'm blessed to be living here.