Western Fertility Crisis

Western men are becoming increasingly infertile.

>Last summer a group of researchers from Hebrew University and Mount Sinai medical school published a study showing that sperm counts in the U.S., Europe, Australia, and New Zealand have fallen by more than 50 percent over the past four decades.

>That is to say: We are producing half the sperm our grandfathers did. We are half as fertile.

>Scientists had expected to see a past decline and then a leveling off. But they couldn't argue when the team ran numbers again and again. The downward slope was unwavering.

>men with poor semen quality have a higher mortality rate and are more likely to have diabetes, cancer, and cardiovascular disease than fertile men.

>What you are seeing in a number of systems, other developmental systems, is that the sex differences are shrinking,” Swan told me. Men are producing less sperm. They're also becoming less male.

>The problem is that these chemicals are everywhere. BPA can be found in water bottles and food containers and sales receipts. Phthalates are even more common: They are in the coatings of pills and nutritional supplements; they're used in gelling agents, lubricants, binders, emulsifying agents, and suspending agents. Not to mention medical devices, detergents and packaging, paint and modeling clay, pharmaceuticals and textiles and sex toys and nail polish and liquid soap and hair spray. They are used in tubing that processes food, so you'll find them in milk, yogurt, sauces, soups, and even, in small amounts, in eggs, fruits, vegetables, pasta, noodles, rice, and water.

>What's more, there is evidence that the effect of these endocrine disruptors increases over generations, due to something called epigenetic inheritance. That's part of the reason there's been no leveling off even after 40 years of declining sperm counts—the baseline keeps dropping.

Western men are on track to be completely infertile within a generation.

gq.com/story/sperm-count-zero

Attached: 4D05E0A3-C32F-4CCA-BCA9-101B4C2067F6.jpg (450x450, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11872201/
youtube.com/watch?v=WGvoX9GMml8
youtube.com/watch?v=LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4796984/
theguardian.com/science/2017/jul/29/infertility-crisis-sperm-counts-halved
koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3052248
youtube.com/watch?v=rb98liTzSgA
youtube.com/watch?v=Dj-VWyb-h_4
jewishpress.com/news/israel/three-israeli-hospitals-break-newborn-birth-records-in-july/2018/08/13/
youtube.com/watch?v=e2ySE8oC45E
theguardian.com/cities/2018/mar/22/collapse-civilisation-near-certain-decades-population-bomb-paul-ehrlich
youtube.com/watch?v=NxhEjr6OQJk&t=10s
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2017-07/thuo-css072017.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Plastics and sedentary lifestyle obviously.

Manufactured inducement of zinc deficiency via pic related. Good news though according to linked double-blind it’s actually reversible

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11872201/
>OBJECTIVE: To study the effects of folic acid and zinc sulfate treatment on semen variables in fertile and subfertile men.
>INTERVENTION(S): Both groups were randomly assigned to receive one of four treatments for 26 weeks: folic acid and placebo, zinc sulfate and placebo, zinc sulfate and folic acid, and two placebos. Folic acid was given at a daily dose of 5 mg, and zinc sulfate was given at a daily dose of 66 mg.
>RESULT(S): Subfertile men demonstrated a significant 74% increase in total normal sperm count and a minor increase of 4% abnormal spermatozoa. A similar trend was observed in fertile men. Pre-intervention concentrations of folate and zinc in blood and seminal plasma did not significantly differ between fertile and subfertile men.

Attached: 3D1910D5-3332-4388-9ED8-2E444F60805C.jpg (750x751, 124K)

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions and even then the american public is still fooled.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtube.com/watch?v=WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtube.com/watch?v=LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.

>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.

eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

if I'm sterile it's only because my body is reacting to being rejected all the time. What's the point of sperms if you're not using them? fucking bitches

Attached: peter-griffin-who-the-hell-cares.jpg (460x324, 47K)

This will inevitably result in large numbers of western women who cannot afford expensive fertility technology and procedures, outsourcing fertility from foreign donors.

There is no escaping this. Forget that our race is being demographically replaced. We are simultaneously being chemically castrated and we will become entirely infertile!!!

Who would have imagined that pumping our food and water supplies with toxic chemicals would have any side effects. Who would have guessed that nearly every “safe” consumer plastic actually causes men to have lower testosterone.

But only in developed countries.

This has huge implications for the general health and well being of our species.

Attached: 8CE9A835-69E0-4673-A750-0CCA67E27206.jpg (300x225, 25K)

Not in my family. We are nigger and Arab tier with the amount of kids we produce.

it's the shedding
the new environment has put serious reproductive pressure on white men. As a result the white birth rate is dropping. As a result of that, all the whites which ARE being born are being birthed from highly motivated, successful, conservative whites. The upcoming generation of whites will be the cream of the crop.

zinc helps prevent erectile dysfunction and is important for semen and testosterone production levels, sperm count and sperm motility. It’s actually equally as important for women because zinc is responsible for healthy cell division which reduces the chance of embryo defects that would result in miscarriage and promotes healthy fetal growth. Here’s a pretty intense mice study that illustrates this and as you can see in pic related zinc makes a world of difference.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4796984/

There isn’t enough zinc in our food and what is on our food is creating deficiencies at epidemic levels.

Attached: E6FA4DB8-8053-42F7-A559-0E2DA4742ADA.jpg (992x763, 173K)

Fertility is masked by the redundancy in reproduction. It takes 1 sperm to fertilize an egg, but there are millions of sperm released during ejaculation.

What is startling is the amount of sperm released. Your grandfather averaging 9 million sperm per microliter while you average 2 million. You cannot afford to reduce your sperm count by another 7 million per microliter but all science indicates this is exactly what will happen and your sons sons will likely be infertile.

>Western men are becoming increasingly infertile.

GOOD!

Attached: nice.jpg (1200x1197, 81K)

This feels like the prologue to a Sci fi book. I don't remember how it ends, but I don't think it's good

Children of men comes to mind

Who cares niggers will replace us anyway.

But there’s many very simple explanations such as the shitty western diet which is very easy to take steps to counter such as eating relatively healthy not being a disgusting slob

that's ok the west is being bukkaked by shitskins

Meh, gaslighting. Saged.

Also, the word is "sterile." S-T-E-R-I-L-E

well sterile implies you're biologically incapable of reproducing. While being infertile can include circumstantial or environmental factors.

You are a most ignorant motherfucker aren’t you.

Sucks to be a basedboy. Eat more meat, drink more water and get exercise. I know for a fact I'm blasting out life rounds. Feels good man.

Attached: Where sp.jpg (914x514, 96K)

Attached: sperm.jpg (1005x564, 89K)

theguardian.com/science/2017/jul/29/infertility-crisis-sperm-counts-halved

The infertility crisis is beyond doubt. Now scientists must find the cause
This article is more than 1 year old

News last week that sperm counts in western men have halved confirmed what experts already knew. The real problem is that no one knows why

Attached: indexffd.png (286x176, 3K)

It's a deliberate sterilization program and it's targeted. You were born into the middle of a GENOCIDE.

What are you gonna do about it?

Attached: 49E1DC1800000578-5464333-image-m-2_1520265130656.jpg (634x351, 28K)

the cause is obvious
women are getting less attractive.

Execute Order 66?

Attached: gilead flag.jpg (1506x792, 251K)

Considering the cause is in the air we breathe, the food we eat, and the water we drink, there's nothing that can be done.

Ha Ha everyone. Look at the funny and witty jew.
Ha Ha .... whatever whatever boring cunt whatever

Attached: 2604_thelifeissue_cover.jpg (289x385, 34K)

Piss off, nonce.

Attached: 1535206429560.jpg (400x467, 11K)

This only effects whites? How?

Korea is on the brink of becoming the first country in the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) to have its fertility rate drop below one as the country once again saw all-time lows in both the fertility rate and the number of newborn babies last year.
koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3052248

Attached: 22193406.jpg (400x162, 29K)

Attached: 457921342875928347958273948775293487698346236.png (655x731, 106K)

Attached: byebyeblackey.png (622x478, 148K)

Israeli bioweapon

I know why. Check the ingredients list on 5+ things in your kitchen and marvel at how they all inexplicably and seemingly needlessly contain söy. Cereal, peanut butter, bread, mayonnaise, crackers, most soups, etc. it’s being quietly tucked into every fucking food item available. Specifically ones branded as natural or organic which whites are statistically the most likely to purchase.

Attached: 6AE73105-0EA5-4871-A88C-B05341E86C24.jpg (750x840, 130K)

Lmfao you cucks. My sperm count is insane. All my loads are thick and huge. But that's because I'm not a western pathetic cuck. I eat healthy. I workout hard. And I fuck my gf a lot. Try it faggots.

>from Hebrew University and Mount Sinai medical school

Figures

What if, in the 60's and 50's there were no female lab techs. So a Man hands you a cup, a magazine, and tells you to "go get'me" before you blast off in the bathroom.
Nowadays it's some 5' foot indian intern girl who looks like she's 15 handing you a petri dish
>Please for to feeling with semen please
No one participating in the study felt comfortable, and thusly didnt cum as hard.

Don't worry. There is a special unit in Israel monitoring your sterilization

Have Sperm Counts Declined? Definitely Yes, Says First-Ever Meta-Analysis on Trends in Sperm Count

Hebrew University of Jerusalem

youtube.com/watch?v=rb98liTzSgA

Attached: index.png (218x232, 4K)

We are half as fertile assuming that the sperm we DO create is as robust. I'd say it's even worse than 50% because some of that 50% is retard/weakling/deformed sperm

Attached: IMG_0118.png (224x224, 102K)

Marijuana and opiates also destroy your balls like nothing else.

only whites can/will practice safe sex and wait till later in life to have kids. All other cultures and races either encourage early reproduction or are too unintelligent to use contraceptives properly/remember to use them.

Sperm count declined in Western men in 40-year study, experts worried about 'future'

youtube.com/watch?v=Dj-VWyb-h_4

that sharp downward trend on africa looks like wishful thinking.

>its in the food we eat
>the water we drink
>the air we breathe
>the everyday items we use
>"lmao just eat better and try harder faggots"
what are you, gay and retarded?

Attached: 1496289651481.jpg (428x604, 70K)

Meanwhile elsewhere....

Three Israeli Hospitals Break Newborn Birth Records
jewishpress.com/news/israel/three-israeli-hospitals-break-newborn-birth-records-in-july/2018/08/13/

>ejaculate harder when a man asks you to do it
I have some news for you.

It’d be interesting to see the drop in sperm count mapped out against the prevalence of marijuana use.

Methods of Depopulation In The Age of Sustainability

youtube.com/watch?v=e2ySE8oC45E

I noticed everything in food contained $oy like literally in every food processing products.
My recently trip to Mexico last April as a gringo and i noticed there is no $oy in food.

Why is that?

It's affecting first world countries, not Africa and beanervilles. And the compounding of it for generations means that Whites have been suffering for it for up to 4 generations now, while others maybe 1 or 2 because of the importation of mass ethnics.

Non-white women are way more fertile than white women as well, so I wonder if that somehow counter balances any non-white men who have been subjected to this shit in first world countries too.

well yeah, babies and life are expensive

what the fuck do you expect?

That's true.
But the key thing has been the deliberate targeted delivery of ENDOCRINE DISRUPTORS in vaccines.

One single dose of targeted Endocrine Disruptor at a key developmental age retards not only fertility but sexual development altogether. Jews have been experimenting on supposed 'trans' subjects for decades.
Much of the vaccination panic going on now is a cover-up of what's really been going on.

Paul Ehrlich: 'Collapse of civilisation is a near certainty within decades'

theguardian.com/cities/2018/mar/22/collapse-civilisation-near-certain-decades-population-bomb-paul-ehrlich

He treats this risk with characteristic dark humour: “The first empirical evidence we are dumbing down Homo sapiens were the Republican debates in the US 2016 presidential elections – and the resultant kakistocracy. On the other hand, toxification may solve the population problem, since sperm counts are plunging.”

Attached: IMG_0299.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Is male fertility in crisis? | The Economist

youtube.com/watch?v=NxhEjr6OQJk&t=10s

The Hebrew University of Jerusalem

Meta-analysis finds that among men from North America, Europe and Australia, sperm concentration has declined more than 50 percent in less than 40 years, pointing to impaired male health and decreasing fertility

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2017-07/thuo-css072017.php

Attached: Fun+fakt+during+the+early+part+of+his+_f1da7eefa9b461e69776d.jpg (454x640, 75K)

Attached: vaccine-trouble.jpg (650x488, 34K)

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Chemicals
Stress
Different lifestyle
/done

How much zinc should i be getting a day? I think I was taking 50mg at one point daily and I was getting some headaches/brainfog

>Hebrew University and Mount Sinai medical school

Attached: 1540683144453.jpg (466x550, 19K)

As an african american I should be scared but then I realize their are plenty of africans in africa.I imagine Europe is going through something similar.

We already know why. Civilization.