BAN NEW ZEALAND FROM Jow Forums

>The Prime Minister wouldn't rule out blocking websites if they fail to remove extremist content, telling Newshub: "Certainly at this stage [we're] learning from what we see internationally."

>When asked if she would consider banning Facebook if it didn't comply, Ardern replied: "I'm not going into the different benefits and costs - we've got to come up with a New Zealand solution."
>Websites like 8Chung and 4Chink that were used by the alleged gunman and that routinely spread extremism are on notice.
>"We need them in our minds when we think about our domestic legislation," Ardern said.

Seeing as New Zealand is just the 3yo transgender younger sister of Australia, why not just BAN them from 4CHINZ before that dumb bitch gets a chance to?
Release a statement along the lines of "4chinese is a board of peace, and in now way wants to advance the cause of terrorism in NZ. Having seen the recent unwarranted visits of its citizens by armed Police without notice and without cause, 4Chang realises that NZ is obviously becoming a Terrorist hotbed of activity. Why else would the police be closing off streets and sending dozens of armed officers to multiple homes without cause? Therefore 4Kangz has made the pre-emptive decision to ban NZ from access to its servers."

>New Zealand posts fuck all lulz, and no one would miss them. I say, do it just for a month (but allow paid members full access, just dont tell them) then return to normal. Should get some salt out of it for sure.

Attached: Jacinda.jpg (1120x640, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kte2wQiF5zU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>youtube.com/watch?v=kte2wQiF5zU

Start at 5.40sec. This guy gets a visit by multiple cops twice. He has conservative views. They sent 15 cops the second time. Closed off his street. Heavily armed.

Do people actually support this obnoxious prick?

Attached: A38EB413-2E65-4B29-944B-2CAB3FA21A22.jpg (967x966, 109K)

Support? They fucking love her. They want her to be the next UN leader.

>Support? (((They))) fucking love her.

mfw

Attached: 9C1A8597-8AAF-4610-98F9-F20853349DDC.jpg (831x799, 55K)

NZ is a far greater threat to our freedom than Iran. Trump should be planning an invasion.

Regime change in NZ now.

get fucked cunt

do it

Who knew that all it took for one country to get on it's knees and start sucking cock was one aussie with a couple of bullets.

Unironically this.

Attached: 8EC7C550-B901-4DBC-8031-B65915E11609.jpg (474x437, 28K)

Nothing personnel kiddo.
>bowls underam

reeeeeeeee

Attached: 1448711067833.png (840x836, 56K)

please. i would fully support that

>trump removes monetary support from the un.
enjoy your empire of dirt.

They're the worst posters on the board. I don't think I've ever had a positive interaction with a sea nigger. Ban the cunts.

She wants to censor all the internet in the whole world. The same history as always, put a cunt in a leadership position and she will try strip you of your rights and liberties. That fucking shooter should have gone after her.

Oi take it easy cunt. Those emus,fuck, you'll never understand mate. NEVER UNDERSTAND.

Actually this is exactly what the killer had in mind. She plays right into it. She is a key part of deploying what he wanted.

Now Kiwis just need follow the rest of the manifesto.

Attached: highprofile.png (640x802, 42K)

LMAO SUBJECTS WON'T DO SHIT ABOUT THEIR SUBJUGATION LMAO

HONK HONK

maoris wiped out the moa which was bigger than an emu and we have exported plenty of maoris to aus so just get them to take out the emus

Attached: n3 (5).jpg (806x1024, 115K)

More people would know about it if there was not such an aggressive attack on the passing of information.

>wears hijab and forces female newscasters to do the same
>Islamic prayer in parliament and on national radio

But Jow Forums is the one spreading extremism, not you right Jacinda?

We'll miss you NZ bros