I don't want to live my entire life like this

I don't want to live my entire life like this

Attached: IMG-20190907-WA0068.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

It's ok user, things will get better

even if they do, they'll get shit again

Then die. You obviously aren't here for advice

im helpless

Fuck you then

Then get out of bed

No they dont, come on now. I mean MAYBE they do, but there's no guarantee, even if you try your fucking best.

So change

You are not mentally strong to endure life user. Then die, I don't want you do to die. Your family and friends don't want you to die, but if you insist on doing so, then go.

Obviousely you're weak mentality won't take much longer. But just remember that you DO HAVE two options at your disposal

Either kill yourself

Or learn to enjoy both the positives and negatives that you face in this life. Realize that while your are weak and cowardly, you can learn to grow and improve. To mature to the point where you can finally grow a spine and not let any little issue ruin your state of mind. To learn how to enjoy the journey of life, not the just the end

You're smart enough to find this place and post here your world views.

You're smart enough to find a way out of the place you are in. Shape your life and go out in your own adventure. Otherwise you will grow old and bald like the other men in your town who just drink all day and night and work whatever job. You have to learn, read and think! Gain skills and knowledge you need to live the life you want to live and know you can achieve.

Otherwise yeah, you're going to live your entire life like that in that area, sleeping in the same bed otherwise. You already see the lifestyles of other people online, what are you waiting for?

Attached: dh.jpg (480x591, 71K)

Then you'll be able to kys with the clean conscience that you actually tried
Life isnt easy for anyone, you sound iike a fag

Proof? Or just another empty platitude?

oh shit,
is that nakai san when he was young ?

>Or learn to enjoy both the positives and negatives that you face in this life. Realize that while your are weak and cowardly, you can learn to grow and improve. To mature to the point where you can finally grow a spine and not let any little issue ruin your state of mind. To learn how to enjoy the journey of life, not the just the end
i used to be a bit like that but then i got mocked and called a pussy for not being mad at life and since that i became this angry asshole and changing myself have become very hard

>You're smart enough to find this place
found it on facebook years ago
>and post here your world views.
i made an effort to learn it like the others post

>second paragraph
yes that's what crosses my head every day

Shut the fuck up.

>I don't want to live my entire life like this
I dunno man, that bed looks kind of comfy?
No but, seriously, cheer up. Good humor, get active.

omg you're a qt user

Yes, you do, you piece of shit. If you didn't, you'd be doing something about it.

ew.

Medical marijuana card, nigga.

Hahahahaha

?