Realistically...

realistically, what are the odds we are all doxxed here in the next few years and any success we find is thwarted by the uncovering of not only our association with Jow Forums but actually posts we have made? feeling a little paranoid i've committed a future career suicide by posting here for almost a decade

Attached: Big-Brother-1984.jpg (2000x2000, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

expandedramblings.com/index.php/Jow
targetedevidence.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alphabet agencies can already track you, only question is what data they're storing and when/if it'll be leaked. I'm guessing your posts are only linked to your irl ID if you're flagged as a person of interest. There won't be a Jow Forums-wide doxxing.

Doxing only works if you have something to lose and I've nothing to lose

virtually zero. nobody gives a shit

Let's assume this can or will happen, even though it will not, at least not retroactively like you describe.

Our only hope is solidarity. Own up to your beliefs, the ones you know you must stand for. The left preys on dissenters by secluding them and alienating them and pushing that mentality onto its followers. Don't feel the need to shrink away. Stand tall and speak the truth. This is a war whether you know it or not, and I for one am tired of having to refrain from speaking the truth. I yearn for the day when someone comes out and says it and gets millions of able bodied followers.

Remember, user. Their time is coming - and they will be judged.

Attached: 1556236766062.png (763x509, 418K)

Kek. Sloppy job mossad. You're more scared than any user because it's you whose gonna die.

Attached: 1549955628659.gif (2089x800, 764K)

Nothing to lose,
Nothing to fear

I hope they are watching and come for us, I ccw and have our compound wired to blow everyone to kingdom come. Self employed and 7 figure rich so they can go fuck themselves

ME NE FREGO

I flew domestic and international and not a hitch that I know of. I cruise through checking by private line

>11 million users a month in the United States alone
expandedramblings.com/index.php/Jow Forums-statistics-facts/
Probably nothing desu

it will be extremely painful... for (((them)))
by doxxing shitposters they will force all of us to become radical or worst... active and lovefull members of our society... after that, some will make radical acts while others will be inocent victims redpilling normies, and families against the dangers of (((privates agencies))) storing shitposting data.

If everyone's data was released you'd be safe because nobody has time to sift through hundreds of millions of posts. Data overload is a thing

don't worry Canadian, no one cares about anyone in your country, everyone knows you won't do shit.

>posting here for almost a decade
kys newfag

Fpbp.

Like we aren't all already doxxed as fuck.

Also, even if they get it, they're not going to do shit.

>shitpost all day because pathetic
>actually think anybody acknowledges your existence
>delude yourself into thinking your autism warrants attention from anyone and is important enough to worry anyone
>shitpost harder

Like this is anything more than a pathetic nerd dungeon to begin with.
>not implying I'm better. Eat shit faggots.

no one cares about this site, sweetheart. information reveals of any significance no longer happen here. they only use text mining to monitor threats from incels and such

can i join your cell? i would love to live in a compound.

100% in the next 36 months...Shits going down user's

Attached: pepe-soldier2.jpg (225x225, 9K)

lmao nobody cares about you racist idiots on Jow Forums. I know it might seem hard to believe, but trust me when I say it. Nobody cares about you. Most of you go days, some even weeks, without significant and real human contact.

Nobody will have to dox you in order to remove you from pleasant society. You often remove yourselves willingly from society due to your insecurities and fears.

>implying I'm scared
>implying it wouldn't just cause further polarization
>implying it wouldn't just be a list of irl frens
God dammit they're going to fucking lose either way, just let me shitpost and say nigger anonymously online and no one gets hurt

Attached: 1556664572259.jpg (750x750, 100K)

>projecting this hard
>inb4 I got baited hard

Attached: 1557122805673.png (210x254, 100K)

You can by "recruited" in this... I was.

targetedevidence.com

>realistically, what are the odds we are all doxxed here in the next few years and any success we find is thwarted by the uncovering of not only our association with Jow Forums but actually posts we have made?
100%
Don't expect some cop to show up at your doorstep and arrest you, but a chinese-style system of good boy points is inevitably going to be implemented everywhere. This means that your actions online are going to make it harder for you to acquire passports, visas, loans, credits, mortgages, it'll be harder to get into college, get a good job, etc.

They are collected and ready to go. If the movement threatens them too much, they'll be released. If it fizzles, you're safe.

Do not fear, screw em

Attached: EBEF98BA-BCF3-4566-BCE6-21CD37049241.jpg (600x600, 46K)

I personally wouldn't give a fuck.

If you've been posting here for 10 years there is very little chance you'll ever have any success which would be thwartable.

It would backfire tremendously.

First, let me be clear: any intelligence agency can already identify you. I assume this is common knowledge, so the rest of my post will addressing the prospect of this information being released publicly.

The only thing that has kept the ascendant White Identity movement out the streets, is the fact that we can't organize and operate without infiltration from partisan agitators and agent provocateurs. If someone ever compiled a verifiable list of known White Nationalists/sympathizers, they would be removing our biggest obstacle for us; they would be giving us the means to organize and work together much more efficiently IRL.

I welcome the prospect of it.
14/88, death to Israel, death to traitors, long live the American Empire.

Attached: 1537332095463.png (2160x1200, 321K)

underrated post