WE MUST FOLLOW THE 10 COMMANDMENTS

1.You shall have no other Gods but me.

2.You shall not make for yourself any idol, nor bow down to it or worship it.

3.You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.

4.You shall remember and keep the Sabbath day holy.

5.Respect your father and mother.

6.You must not commit murder.

7.You must not commit adultery.

8.You must not steal.

9.You must not give false evidence against your neighbor.

10.You must not be envious of your neighbor's goods. You shall not be envious of his house nor his wife, nor anything that belongs to your neighbor.

I guarantee if we implemented the 10 Commandments into our white societies once again like we did in the old days, we would see the destruction of Judeo-Bolshevism and Communism and Cultural Marxism that is ruining our society and western civilization lads.

Attached: mosescommandments.jpg (468x611, 52K)

God isnt real you enthusiastic reader
Bed time stories dictating your life makes you subhuman

-tips fedora-

Attached: 9AF9F5C8E8394ECCA1CA01199EE415CA.jpg (750x1018, 108K)

>seething christcuck
Who knew

Attached: 1557193980047.jpg (754x596, 60K)

>we would see the destruction of Judeo-Bolshevism and Communism and Cultural Marxism that is ruining our society and western civilization lads.
this. jews don't follow the ten commandments

>5.Respect your father and mother.
Go away, Prottie. You are a heretic!

Righteousness exalts a nation. Our iniquity WIll be punished. Through natural disasters, political dishonesty, and general decay of morals our nation will fall into ruin.
They will try to fix it by forcing religious observance on the false sabbath(Sunday). It will be held up as the solution to all our problems.
How do we fix climate change? -Sunday
How do we fix the nuclear family?-Sunday family day
How do we fix moral decay? Forced worship
How do we fix all our problems? The Sunday law upholding the papal sabbath.
The mark of the beast is Sunday observance, because the beast of rev13 is the papacy. "It would think to change times and laws" what times? They changed the time the days change from sundown to 12. And why is October-oct-eight the 10th month? Why is November-Nuevo-nine the 11th month? Why is December- deca-ten the 12th month? Because Julius ceasar wanted a month named after himself, and augustus ceasar was like "me too" and of course they had to have their months the longest so they stole days from February.

Stay prolapsing faggot

Attached: fedoratipping.gif (263x396, 618K)

>give list of rules to live by
>half of it is just "don't forget about me, think about me all the time"
Is this from a god or a crazy girlfriend?
>Judeo-Bolshevism and Communism
Christianity is proto-communism.

> Pagancuck
wew

Attached: kikeormiss.jpg (447x720, 42K)

So there is other gods than yahwe?
First line and already im seeing that this god is lonely

A lot of zoomers and millenials don't have respect for their parents or elders anymore, another thing that the kikes influenced us to do.

Honoring your father and mother means you also honor your ancestors. Chechens for example, are based in the way that they respect their parents, and will not bring shame to their family. If we all followed God's commandments, then we would be well on our way to fixing our society.

Only three rules are about God, and why shouldn't you worship your creator that made you and made everything ? The one who gave you life ?

>Judeo-Bolshevism and Communism
Christianity is proto-communism.
Christianity is anti-Judaism, and Judaism is Communism

No there is no other Gods. God clearly says that all other gods are false idols made out of wood and stone that people pray to. Sometimes these idols get possessed by Demons that make the idols move, cry, and in extreme cases speak. Think of the Catholic Idols that begin to cry tears of blood and whatnot, these are demons that make people begin to worship the idol instead of the one true God lad

But Rabbi Goldberg said I could charge interest on the commandments even if you didn't agree because you borrowed them and since you aren't a levite and mamzers aren't allowed in the temple it's okay. #gibsmedat #TopPilpul

>Only three rules are about God
Four, the sabbath is all about him too.
>why shouldn't you worship your creator that made you and made everything ? The one who gave you life ?
Because he isn't real. And if he was I'd hope he would be as needy as full on BPD bitch.
>Think of the Catholic Idols that begin to cry tears of blood and whatnot, these are demons
Holy shit, you are retarded. Weeping icons are amazing mechanical contraptions, I suppose they're so good they still fool retards like you. They've been around for centuries, the way they work has been known for basically as long as they've existed. There was one around in Peter the Great's time, he figured out how it worked and took it home as a curiousity.

The first verse doesn't say dont pray to demons it says dont pray to other gods before god.

who tf is we?

>Jow Forums: gas the jews
>also Jow Forums: follow the jews rules

Attached: 12650.png (1080x834, 380K)

Attached: 163D041A-19B9-4F01-944D-2FCC642A1D78.jpg (1242x937, 749K)

The Sabbath was practiced by Celtic Druids (Levitical Priests) and by the Spartans (Hebrews) who all observed the 7th day as holy.

>Because he isn't real. And if he was I'd hope he would be as needy as full on BPD bitch.
He is real lad and he loves you, tell me any pagan god that says he loves you, they are all evil beings that only want your blood and human sacrifice .

>Holy shit, you are retarded. Weeping icons are amazing mechanical contraptions, I suppose they're so good they still fool retards like you. They've been around for centuries, the way they work has been known for basically as long as they've existed. There was one around in Peter the Great's time, he figured out how it worked and took it home as a curiousity.
Some are fake, but there are others that have been tested and are not fake they are real. Your Athiest mind cannot comprehend the power of almighty God

Demons can be seen as Gods when they do supernatural things.

>The 10 Commandments are for the kikes by kikes

Hebrews =/= Kikes