New Mass-RedPill Movement

What do you anons think about TJKJ?
>kike shills fuck off, the parents are talking now.

Attached: IMG_2837.jpg (640x1136, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xA2bJf9o_9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: IMG_2292.jpg (1080x1064, 228K)

I like it OP

Attached: 48167121-AB89-417F-99AF-D0984D8FB061.jpg (500x777, 137K)

Please bump it

Israel is performing THOUSANDS OF ABORTIONS each year with the money it gets from American Christians:
youtube.com/watch?v=xA2bJf9o_9c
Share this with your Pro-Life friends and relatives!!!

Attached: 80F49746-436F-4700-B87A-781FC0A10153.png (1334x750, 2.41M)

Bump for comedy

John hyrcanus forcibly converted edom to the Pharisee religion in 130s BC. Edom was a forbidden, satanic tribe. Herod and Judas were both edom. jews, meaning Edomite Pharisees, did kill Jesus.

Attached: x.png (640x1136, 25K)

Mel Gibson already ran with that one.

No blue pilled people anywhere give a damn about anything that happened before 1940. And even that's a rare stretch.

In more ways than just one too. It's not enough that they had Him killed, but they also twist His Word and deceive even the Elect so that they are misled towards a path of destruction through idolatry.

Attached: Judeans not Jews.png (3254x456, 402K)

Jews are still killing Jesus.

According to the people who give a shit about Jesus, the whole thing was preordained anyway, which kinda removes guilt when you're being puppeteered & the guy was a jew living in a jewish majority location (making the most likely killers jewish)
So duh, wgaf?

Kikes killed a kike. So fucking what.

Attached: 1553863245144.gif (444x225, 360K)

Gayyyy

Read the Parable of the Tenants of the Vineyard. Those who killed His Son will be destroyed by the Father.

Actually the Romans killed Jesus. Says it right there in the bible.

Jew on Jew violence.

One more example of how the god of the bible is a hypocritical asshole.
They had no choice yet are punished for it.

Jesus was a self hating Jew. Kek. I say we start a "Hitler was the third coming of Christ" meme since Jewish propaganda pimps the notion that Hitler was also a self hating Jew.

So it was God who forced them to say "His blood be upon us and our children"? Kek, nice try shlomo.
Judean. Not a jewish ashkenazi like you. Death comes for you. Are you saved? I'm betting on no.

>sand niggers killing each other
i see no problem with this

Rome was a Jewish Puppet state. Most of the senators in Rome were Jews. The State Religion was for plebs.

>shlomo
Oh Judaism's just as shit as christianity. The whole old testament is a mess.
> Blood be upon us etc
Assuming the gospel is actually verbatim accurate (it's likely not, but anyway), so what?
One cannot commit one's descendants to guilt for a crime. Particularly a crime that was engineered to occur by a much more powerful entity.

Boomers get the fuck out.

"The Jews Killed Christ" sounds better

okay

>t. zoomer
Kys phone fag

Sounds like a snake

Humans have free will though

You kikes have gotten better at being able to downplay your own culture and religion while posting, but the pilpul is always obvious.

Jesus had to die in order to be the Savior. What's your point?

Because the Jews demanded it. Also in the Bible

Jesus is fictional

Attached: 0676A564D40048BC88C157C331571363.jpg (504x672, 50K)

IT’S OK TO BE NAZI

Attached: E482C70B-5B89-4121-AA48-18E52DEB0829.gif (794x795, 3.24M)

Post proofs
Who else in the Bible is fictional?

Most of the main characters, not all though.
>Prove a negative

Or you know, I'm not a kike.
More an anglo-celtic aussie of the fedora variety who hates the whole fucking abrahamic religion bullshit

>Argue your point

Kike, kike enabler. Ultimately the same thing. Cut off from God by your own choice.

Jesus isn't real

Hard to be cut off from something nonexistent really.

Do you have an inner-speech ability? Can you be introspective? I'm betting on no.

There is no evidence Jesus existed
>a fucking leaf

> inner speech
Ohh so you're going with the god-as-a-metaphor thing? The name we give our own conscience and our own internal monologue?
That'd be a bit of a semantic cop-out if so

Not at all. You just don't get the reference. Thanks for demonstrating that you have little knowledge of what you judge though.

there isn't. There are only 4 mentions of jesus outside of the bible in ancient history and they were written years after his supposed existence.

The Romans didn't want to kill Him. They were forced by the Jews.

Bump

>mass redplling
Everyone knows this. Here is the response you'll get
>pic
>Satan killed Jesus

Attached: 1558053428486s.jpg (140x180, 8K)

You have any idea how many crazy subsects of various abrahamic faiths there are?
How many interpretations?
If you want to make an obscure reference, then don't expect someone to just know what you're talking about off the top of their head.

I don't think it will work, OP. I heard that all my life and it meant nothing to me/I thought it wasnt even technically true. Why? Because I didn't know the Bible story.

Directly exposing the Talmud, like pic related, however...

Attached: 20190517_015839.jpg (1080x1096, 667K)

IT’S OK TO GO FULL EXTO