Why are american conservatives okay with football?

It shrinks your brain by 10-15% and causes other types of brain damage which can never be fully quantified or understood. Parents that force their kids to play football by yelling, screaming, threatening to beat or kill their children or actually doing that, are as bad as a pedophile who sticks their dick into the ass of a child and gives them HIV, yet the average American conservative thinks they are a hero for forcing their kid to play a brutalizing sport that belongs in the medieval ages. Letting an 8 year old kid smoke a pack of cigarettes, drink alcohol, or smoke pot, probably even combined is less bad than forcing a kid to play football, yet this shitty sport which will rot a childs brain and when they grow up leave them with only the opportunity to either flip burgers at McDonald's, become a bum or a felon, is hailed as the greatest sport of all time and will be legal for people under 18 to play for the next hundred or so years?

Attached: football.jpg (1300x724, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FBrTFPzzcrE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rPNnIFH6_RU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You talk about liberals being clowns? You guys are clowns too. The brain is the most important organ in the body and conservatives love to flush it down the toilet because they love seeing their children bruised and in pain, it makes them feel like their children are pulling themselves up by the bootstraps when in reality their children have just become their slaves. Not to mention the serious spine problems this sport causes, tons of people will probably have to go on welfare after 10 years of construction if they played this sport, you'll have the spine of a 50 year old at the age of 18. So many children probably forced to play this shitty sport who could've grown up doctors probably ended up doing construction their entire lives or flipping burgers. Conservatives hate abortion so much, but why are you okay with legally lobotomizing your child's brain? Forcing a kid to play football is 1,000,000 worse than a circumcision, and even if you believe right-wing conservatism is 99% right about everything, out of any issue I could ask, I would say if you guys only want to accept that you are wrong about 1/100 things, then I would say, hands down, it should be football.

You guys are also "race realists" but you are okay with forcing white kids to play a sport that gives them the same IQ of a back person and also likely wires their brain towards extreme aggression, you are also okay with black kids playing this sport and worsening their issues?

If you guys want a source you can just google "Football brain damage" and read the first 4 pages of articles.

Attached: 1557930110557.jpg (269x598, 49K)

Because most white "conservative" men are cucks, and sportsball allows them to worship and lust after huge muscular negroes. That's a fact.

Its basically war lite, the purpose of it was a way for men to recognize, respect, and acknowledge heirarchy, responsibility, teamwork, teamsmanship, and sacrifice. Its about putting young men through hardship so they learn to rely on their fellow man, and garner respect for one another.

>war-lite
Actually, I think war might be safer than playing football, if 10 children losing 10% of their brains equal 1 dead soldier than the causalities are roughly the same. Though most people would rather be dead than horribly maimed or injured. If you go to war there's 1/10 chance you'll be dead, and maybe a 1/5 chance there will be shrapnel in your dick, but if you play football there's a 100% chance you'll lose 10% of your brain eventually. I think I'd rather let children go to iraq than play football.

So? It’s a nigger sport

that may be true but you can get that from any team sport so why support one that will make your transition to old age even more painful thatn it already is

Cry about it faggot. Football is Americana.

that's fucking gay and i guess they blow each other after the game, huh? Why do you think politicians like cigars so much? It helps them suck each other's dick after their wives stop putting out.
>inb4 autism

you have pretty much listed all the reasons I like it.

/thread

I'm a liberal and I fucking love football. If people want to risk their health playing it, then more power to em.

you dumb fuck you think spending half a billion dollars on fucking concrete stadiums is more important than actual fucking education? The Jews are winning because of golems like you.

Attached: 1554682990511.jpg (676x698, 160K)

so is baseball and so far there has been only one mlb player who got CTE. whites have a higher representation in MLB than NFL too.

Shut the fuck up, boomer. The economy is dead because you sit on ur butt and watch loserball every sunday instead of being at the Lord's House
>HURR DURR BLACK PLAYER NUMBER 69 JUST GOT TRADED TO FAG TEAM NUMBER 12 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How do you spend hours watching commercials and niggers crashing into each other. I've been absolutely fucking smashed plenty of times, and I still can't find football entertaining at all.

>the leaf fell for the kike concussion meme
Millions of people in America have played football. Where are all of the CTE ridden zombies? Football is the last bastion of widespread masculinity in the US and of course they want to make it less violent.

Negro Worship

>I'm a liberal and I fucking love football.
go xhehawks xd

Any physical activity worth doing has dangers.

The real problem of football is the cuck mentality it promotes, of idolizing a group of black millionaires as your representative, even though they don't share your race, hate you, aren't from your hometown, and don't have any loyalty to it. And with college football, cheering as your daughters fuck black men who see them as only holes and fulfilling a particular fetish for white blonde girls.

Thank you based ball.

Attached: Heil Fucking Hitler.jpg (1905x1075, 285K)

this is an important point. colleges almost never give up football even if it makes the school lose money because retard donors think the team's football team is more important than research and paying faculty. then again, getting rid of football doesn't guarantee faculty make more, most of the time it means admins make more. college athletes especially football players get a ton of resources that other students don't get not to mention a lot of leniency in ensuring they pass.

This
Disliking football and baseball is simply unamerican

AMERICA FUCK YEAH ISRAEL!!! ONLY DEMOCRACY IN THE MIDDLE EAST! ILLEGALS? NO WORRIES! AT LEAST MY LAWN IS CUT! THEY SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES. I LOVE CONSUELA. IF YOU ARE AGAINST ANY OF THIS U ARE ANTI-AMERICAN. ANYTHING ANTI-ISRAELI IS ANTI-AMERICAN HURR DURR. FUCK YOU, KID. I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE 50,000 IN STUDENT LOAN DEBT JUST BE MY FREE INTERN BITCH. JUST GOTTA WORK LIKE THE REST OF US. MY DAD? WW II VET, AND BOUGHT A HOUSE WITHOUT A COLLEGE DEGREE! DO BETTER WITH YOUR DUMB INTERNET MEME MONEY!!!
-------------------------------------------------
CHAD "RAGING DICK" JONES
Yale '69
US Air Force Ret.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 207K)

it's just retarded, idiots bashing their heads together. Most real strategy is removed by the huge litany of rules.

The growth of administration is an absolute cancer. I can't wait for the next economic downturn to cut the ranks of those useless oxygen thieves to the bone.

far more kids play basketball, baseball, and soccer than football. the nfl is just the biggest pro league in terms of viewership. many kids don't have the body for football.

Browns, but nice try.

I guess the Romans were a bunch of kikes. The only people who bitch about football and stadiums are liberal faggots and kikes. Thanksgiving is the time for backyard football in the cold, then go inside to eat some awesome turkey with your family. Doesn’t sound too niggerish to me.

Why didn’t you say NASCAR you fycking beer gut boomer

So you're implying that the economy would be thriving if I spent my Sundays in the Lord's house. Mkay.

>t. Another Freud jew
Getting real sick of you Semites
People enjoy that sport more than other sports? Why eat food when you can obtain optimum nutritional value from an IV?
>100% chance
I call bullshit, especially given the level of PPE equipment and knowledge we have in treatment and preventative measures.

Baseball hasn’t been the American pastime since the 60s. It’s full of island niggers.

WHAT ARE YOU AGAINST DIVERSITY IN OUR UNIVERSITIES? THE BLACKS HAVE WAITED FOREVER TO GET TO THIS POINT! TITLE IX VIOLATION ON YOUR HANDS AIN'T NO JOKE, SON! WHO CARES IF THEY HAVE NO REAL JOB EXPERIENCE, NONE OF THESE YOUNG FOLKS CAN AFFORD A HOUSE ANYWAYS JUST WORK EM LIKE A MULE! THEY'RE JUST PAYING FOR MY RETIREMENT!

Attached: 1512932787790.png (251x201, 6K)

t. campus diversity administrator

Btw I love baseball, just saying football is the last American sport we have left

I played football from ages 12-20 and I have an IQ over 135

>People enjoy that sport more than other sports? Why eat food when you can obtain optimum nutritional value from an IV?
bruh there are NFL players who are quitting the game and giving up million dollar salaries. they are realizing that 4 years of fame isn't worth losing your memory and chronic pain.

DAMN Jow ForumsACKS BITCH ABOUT THE WORLD GOING TO SHIT BUT HAVE NO REAL MORALS. THEY'D RATHER SIT IN FRONT OF THAT THERE TV SCREEN AND ROT THEIR BRAIN! THEN THEY MAKE FUN OF GOD AND RELIGIONS BECAUSE "OMG I'M EDGY CONTRARIAN!"
LOOK AT YOUR MONEY, KID. DOES IT SAY "IN FOOTBALL WE TRUST"? NO BITCH IT SAYS IN GOD WE TRUST. THE WORLD IS FALLING APART AT THE SEAMS AND ALL WE CARE ABOUT IS FOOTBALL BECAUSE YEEEAAAAHHHHH MUSCLE AND MONEY AND SHEEEEEIT
Y'ALL AIN'T NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF LONELY NEETS CAST TO THE NETHER REACHES OF THE INTERWEBS WITH NO REAL AMBITIONS
>inb69 hurr durr I am actually the exact opposite of what you said, faggot
>insert frog.exe

Attached: 1515177248176.jpg (340x444, 34K)

Its not as entertaining? People have other preferences? Why does yout opinion get to decide which bread and circus is better? Why dont you watch golf?

Yeah, brain damage is so cool!

>just saying football is the last American sport we have left
i wonder when that will change because let's be honest it will change. gridiron football costs too much to set it up in the third world (unlike soccer and basketball) and i guess that's good for some fans.

And? Congrats, some people realize that trades are a fucking meme and would rather stay in an office instead of dropping dead 2 years after retirement. Others dont. Get used to people with differnet value judgements.

HITLER WOULD LITERALLY LAUGH AT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU DUMMIES! SAD111! NO REAL TALENT JUST KIDS HIDING BEHIND THE COMPUTER BECAUSE SOME JEW WOULD SUE THE SHIT OUT OF U IF U REALLY CAME OUT AND SAID WHAT U "BELIEBE" IN!!!! SAD11111

Attached: 1550354199993.jpg (875x960, 148K)

Attached: 1558054239171.jpg (380x540, 47K)

>Its not as entertaining? People have other preferences? Why does yout opinion get to decide which bread and circus is better? Why dont you watch golf?
because OP's point is not that sport is bad but that ONE particular sport that leads to memory loss and chronic pain is not really worth playing or supporting. though probably the same could be said of hockey. these athletes aren't defending you from a war they are earning a paycheck and the expense of their bodies. doesn't seem worth it. health is everything.

WHERE IS THE REVOLUTION???11111 VERY SAD! TAKE BLACK PILL! THERE WILL NEVER EVER BE A 100% BONAFIDE HAPPENING BECAUSE UR ALL 12. THE MUSINGS ON THIS BOARD ARE NOTHING MORE THAN THE RANTING OF DISENFRANCHISED INDIVIDUALS WHO DO NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO ACTUALLY CHANGE THE SYSTEM BUT RATHER SUBSIST OFF OF IT. DEELETE THIS GARBAGE SITE!

Attached: 468.gif (1215x1452, 421K)

So? I'm the same as you, same IQ, and played football roughly the same amount of time. You'd have an IQ of 150-160 if you never played football.

I'd imagine a certain tribe is behind it.

Attached: +_83214f239bc173c455bc354c55739f84.jpg (359x398, 29K)

>even if it makes the school lose money
It's not "even if" EVERY COLLEGE SPORTS PROGRAM OPERATES AT A MASSIVE LOSS. Well, not every, theres maybe two that aren't a massive drain on the school.
And "student" athletes are NOT students. They do not attend real classes, most of them are illiterate. This shit has no place in schools.

Health is most certainly not, that a personal subjective value judgement. If its not worth playing, nobody would play it, if it wasnt worth suppoeting, peoole wouldnt pay to see it. People do on both accounts, what OP isnt understanding is that although he has statistics, hes making a personal value judgement on an issue, which is merely subjective and has ni bearing on what games people want to play or watch.

Attached: B1371519-B1AB-47C3-B331-07F46D0A69EF.jpg (695x635, 91K)

What's wrong with football? It puts a few white men in charge of a bunch of niggers to accomplish the goal of 'winning'. The only flaw is that the niggers actually get paid.

>ROMANS
>KIKES
>HUR DURR I HAVE THE BIG SMART COMMENT
FUCK YEAH THEY WERE BROTHER. YOU KNOW THE DEGENERATE SHIT THEY WERE INTO AT THE DECLINE OF THEIR EMPIRE? IT ALL WENT TO SHIT UNTIL THE GOTHS CAME AND DESTROYED THEM. IT WAS GOD'S HAND FOR ALL THE DEGENERACY AND CORRUPTIONS THAT WAS RAMPANT.

Attached: 300px-Sack_of_Rome_by_the_Visigoths_on_24_August_410_by_JN_Sylvestre_1890.jpg (300x534, 52K)

Nothing to see here. Just more Canadian shitposting.

Texas fight!

>that pic

Goddamn, college football is infinitely more based than professional uppity nigger league

So weird that millions of boys play football every year and don’t get (((CTE)))

you usually don't notice CTE while playing brainlet

Faggy posts. We know the risks. That's not the point. Yet you're ok with men chopping off their genitals. Kys
youtu.be/FBrTFPzzcrE

>O-H
Oh boy how niggerish this is m.youtube.com/watch?v=rPNnIFH6_RU

Attached: 1491401196721.png (213x222, 40K)

Mike Ditka is unironically God

>a bunch of Jews own teams of retards and minorities that beat each up for entertainment while providing an endless stream of Jewish advertisements and revenue
Kind of just sounds like geopolitics tbqh

I don't know, I'm not a neuroscientist but CTE is probably when your brain shrinks 20-30% not 10-15%.

The Romans loved sport and building great stadiums, you off topic sperg.

>tfw no football bf

Attached: 6C8870EB-9791-4952-837A-DF824A27716F.jpg (547x720, 64K)

Good goy keep supporting the (((NFL))). Another barbaric sport that was popular in Burgerstan was boxing an industry controlled completely by jews.

What a good goy

>Parents that force their kids to play football by yelling, screaming, threatening to beat or kill their children or actually doing tha
Its another "leafs have no clue what they're talking about" episode

I also wasn’t even talking about those “ while playing”. I’m talking about the millions of men who have played football who are now 50/60+ and have zero signs of (((CTE))). Jesus Christ, I cant believe Jow Forums buys into this kike meme

It's just a few of the band queers that never played a down in their life

It's nigger worship

Boxing is also an American pastime you faggot. Now? You have international (((MMA)))

Ah yes men hitting each other is culture, you might as cover yourselves in tar. At the very least the gooks added an aesthetic to their combat culture while american is just simian instinctive fighting.

Get a job faggot

Yep.

You sit around watching neanderthals and chimps play with a ball who are you to speak.

>qb
>#50
Silly japs

>*thing that does not exist* are as bad as pedophiles

cringe my dude but I do hate the culture of football

>who are you to speak
Someone with a job, faggot

absolutely yikes

Ahhaha sucker

Get off Jow Forums, Gage

ThisAnd then get a job faggot

I liked football (and all sports, really) a lot more when I was a kid, when the players were actual men, and larger than life. Now I’m kinda old and it’s just a bunch of kids out there. Not remotely as entertaining.

no u

>men hitting each other
kek not my fault your faggotry caused you to interpret boxing this way

Jobs are for poor people.

I love football. Played in college and had several concussions. I will certainly have issues as I age. Also my academic abilities started to worsen towards the end of my time in school.

Football is a Freemason human sacrifice ritual. American conservatives are trained dogs.

Attached: Freemasons Invent Rugby, Football, Soccer, and Baseball-Mayan Connection 3MB.jpg (3848x4850, 2.96M)

I was talking to the meme flag

>t. Cashier at hot topic

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: yfwdabears.jpg (1024x640, 179K)

>Played in college
Where at

Leafnigger gonna Leafnigger

Attached: CzbPjXmWQAAGtZ1.jpg (1000x667, 224K)

>why are people who like nigger collision idiots?
You answered your own question. Sumo wrestling is cooler than football.

>Most real strategy is removed by the huge litany of rules.
I was looking up some football rules the other day, I've never heard of a "sport" with so many crazy rules. I bet most fans don't even know half of them. Any game with a million special cases of "you can't do this, but you must do that, and make sure to spin around three times on the first yard line you progress and blah blah blah" is severely flawed.