Why did the jews get him

why did the jews get him

Attached: saddam-hussein.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MqVY1-ncBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because he was based and redpilled.

Destabalize region and start a central bank

Attached: 8D19F614-67DC-4CBB-BFD6-808B613CEDD9.png (449x500, 248K)

he was a bad goy

fpbp.

He didn’t play along

IIRC, he wanted to be able to sell oil or create an oil market outlet outside of the petrodollar, i.e. using any currency or even gold. I can't remember where I read this stuff but the sources are out there, just start digging.

Same with Ghaddafi. He wanted to create a NATO-like organization for Africa using the gold standard. A few years later, he gets dethroned.

Oh, and don't forget - the US government put both of them into their positions of power. Really activates the almonds, doesn't it?

Attached: 1315114865739.jpg (2000x1274, 496K)

he had a cool mustache

Attached: 1554265384213.png (620x388, 538K)

He was a mudslime NAZI who wanted to start another HOLOCAUST and was one of the people behind 9/11

Issac>Ishmael

He was put into power by the cia to destroy iran and fracture the arab republic (egypt syria and iraq used to be one country) and once he realized he had been tricked and the real enemies were saudi israel america, he tried to go after them (first saudi then israel) and america realized they had to take him out. With hostility to the east, south, and north it was divide and conquer at its finest.

The neocons were after their war long before he started selling in euros. I'm sure they weren't happy with it, but it's not the actual reason why they were after him, they had a plan to recreate the middle east.
youtube.com/watch?v=-MqVY1-ncBI

QUICK THROWING oUT THE PRojecT FOR THE NEW AMERICAN century, PNAC. A ZIOKEK BAND OF MERRY faggots.

He funded martyrdom operations in the Zionist Entity beginning in December 2001.

This. Set up arabs and Christians against eachother making them invade eachothers' countries

Nah, that's a bit too far. 9/11 wasn't done by Jews.

prolly should have been left. He wasn't a nice guy, but he was sane and crushed fanatics like ISIS or the ayatollahs.

Refused to play ball and sell oil in USD

He give a ton of money to the plo

>During the Gulf War in 1991, without provocation, Iraq fired 42 Scud missiles at Israel, aiming to drag Israel into the war and thus imperil the US-led coalition, in which several Arab countries participated. Upon urging by the United States of Israel to stay out of the war, Israel did not retaliate.

4,424 US soldiers had to die to protect Israel while Saddam had zero to do with 9/11.

jews oppose arab and islamic nationalism

Without provocation? Lmao as if the Gulf War and turning Iraq to dust wasn't massive provocation.

Indeed. They want Americans to fight for their state however.

He wouldn't accept a Rothschild banking system

What does fpbp mean, all of a sudden I'm seeing it everywhere

Needed the space for greater Israel

I miss him.

islamist arabs are famously bad at fighting. crappy plague-ridden byzies managed to hold them on full strength for centuries.
also not knowning how to properly utilize MLRS

Oil

Attached: 1507739695684.png (645x729, 50K)