THE MAJORITY OF BRAZILIANS IS WHITE!!!

> Yes, it is wrong to believe in a false stereotype created, the largest racial group in Brazil is 48% of the Brazilian population is white.

Most of whom are descendants of Portuguese, Italians (the largest Italian population outside Italy), Germans (second largest German population outside Germany) and Poles (second largest Polish population outside Poland, behind the US only).
The image is from the oktoberfest of Blumenau BRAZIL.

Attached: size_800_32-oktoberfest-blumenau-sc-2015-ecf9fa2a.jpg (750x499, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Brazilians
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Pomeranian_dialect
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Do not cry northeastern, we are not to blame if your state is not white

You guys want me to come over and increase the white birth rate for ya?

Muslims are not white

> 48% of the Brazilian population is white.

This is a lie and you know it. It isn't even 8% white.

Brazilians can't be white nor black nor mutt. First of all we would have to be humans.

میں ویسے بھی آؤں

brazil is so dysgenic creaturas like this are starting to be born

Attached: 1545922568007.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

We're the X-Men. Best genes. Stop fucking your sister, Alabama man.

cry chinese, cry, liar motherfucker

Attached: 21314631_1372436132874350_3362734933850900401_n.jpg (960x960, 62K)

> German dialects together make up the second most spoken first language in Brazil after Portuguese

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Brazilians

Attached: HitlerBird.jpg (700x638, 64K)

call me when you invent gasoline

Attached: 1537826946864.jpg (1248x770, 139K)

based no poster

That's right. He use alcohol in our cars. Thats why we dont need to go to war in middleast.

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x225, 10K)

When asked only 13% of Brazilians get this question right. For fucks sake.

Attached: nigggs.png (628x626, 83K)

Yes, my state has several Germanic colonies, coming mainly from Pomerania because of lack of land

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Pomeranian_dialect

Also great beers

at least 90% of the self declared whites are mutts

at least 90% of the self declared whites are mutts
if the """whites""" here were actually white this country wouldnt be the tragedy that it is

I think it's 30% at north, we all know that people in the northern part of the country are mostly latinos mixed with the natives, as someone from the south that supports our independence movement, I would happly say south is 80% white
I was wondering, where are you from? RS, PR or SC?

>south
>"white"

Attached: Figura-1-Juan-Manuel-Blanes-Lancero-de-la-epoca-de-Rivera-oleo-sobre-tela-34-x-24-5.png (424x629, 192K)

Espírito Santo

>majority
>48%
Alright, stupid faggot.

your definitions of white are retarded to consider such high numbers
one drop of non-european DNA = non-white

Literally not true and you know it. What's the point of lying? What do you have to gain by convincing dumb impressionable foreigners that the white brazilian population is larger than it actually is?
If this country was 48% white it wouldn't be the shithole it is.

is the largest ethnic group, idiot dumbass, the second largest ethnic group are mestizos 43% and third, blacks 8%

mestizos would be like 80% if it was based on phenotypes rather than self declaration

Your women are better than ours personality wise
Ours are just turbo autists, hardest women to pick up in Europe. I have a friend who's a model and has travelled through Europe and he also agrees that our women are stubborn and picky and the hardest to pull. My exes were all retarded
If you're a foreigner and you've fucked one of our women, consider yourself lucky

Attached: 1491611487670.jpg (748x750, 377K)

And you think 48% is too much? animal, you know that in Brazil what prevails is diversity, but the biggest contingent in the DNA is the European, it's scientific, everyone knows this but you pol in are so failed in life that they want our country to be shit too, Shit is your loniest life, alone.

Fpbp

Attached: LOL.jpg (228x221, 11K)

>not knowing how to differentiate between the percentage of white people and the amount of white genetics in mixed people
I'm guessing you're one of those weird pardos who are both terribly outbred and inbred.

Attached: 16A2B3E2-C99A-41F8-A4A3-C5E08A080F51.jpg (480x360, 29K)