Why haven’t you cucks enlisted to fight Iran yet?

Since when did Jow Forums become a forum for pacifist cucks? If you really are based you will go and kill the Iranians to protect the West from the Mudslimes.

Need reasons?
>Iran is evil
>Based Trump wants you to fight Iran
>Iran wants to nuke Europe
>Iran and Tradau plots to turn America Islamic and take away your freedums and your guns.
>If you kill all Iranians you prevent them from immigrating to your countries
youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c

Attached: hero.jpg (800x533, 39K)

lol

This is low effort even by jidf standards

My greatest ally

I honestly hope Iran drops a nuke on us

Why aren't americans joining the military like they used to?

We have to fix this.

Attached: 1551659365572.jpg (750x953, 505K)

>t. terrorist sympathizer
Trump's justice will come for you Achmed

Thank God so many non whites joined. Let them die.

Based Latins showing the White basedboys of Jow Forums how to sign up to defend their country. Something is wrong with American zoomers

You have to join and defend your cunny.

Did you sign up too? I think jews should die in this war as well

I'm white. I have to defend my race

Not joining the army is like personally doing 911

So why haven't you joined? Is it because you are proud of personally doing 9/11?

>Did you sign up too? I think jews should die in this war as well
All Israelis do military service, if called in I have to. But we are a very small country and our troops are needed at home, so it is better if Americans and Europeans do the offensive operations, we will meanwhile make sure that Iran's terrorist allies don't do any damage to innocent Israelis

Where is your meme flag, brother?

Attached: BEA22F99-B3EC-473D-86F7-69CB0FF48B0F.jpg (114x125, 3K)

>our troops are needed at home
Yes, many medics and children to snipe while wearing diapers

I got out of the IRR last year, suck my dick fag.

Attached: pikachill.png (246x238, 115K)

Jews
>fight this war goy, you must defend your country that is not at risk!
Also jews
>but I need to sit this one out, our home country needs defending from enemies we funded to drag other countries into war

Why are some of you taking a blatant joke post so seriously?

>it's just a prank bro!

Where do I sign up to fight on Iran’s side? One of the nicest guys I’ve ever met was on a flight to Amsterdam. He was Iranian and my wife and I stayed awake all night talking to him and having drinks. Fuck this war monger ultra aggressive country. I’m gonna fight on the righteous side.

United States congress voted 424-0 to condemn white nationalists and 423-1 to support Jewish nationalist.

I cannot defend my nation because I have been specifically asked by my congress not to engage in nationalism as a white person.

Attached: image.png (600x632, 108K)

forgot your meme flag faggot

Attached: 1557515622961.jpg (400x400, 120K)

>it's a conspiracy

Attached: image.jpg (725x683, 49K)

im a sunni arab immigrant and i will unironically sign up if there is a war, i would PAY to kill some shia

dont foget ur diapers, military grade!!

Attached: israeli-defence-force-2014-operation-protective-edge-israeli-occupation-forces-24837010.png (500x472, 139K)

>Got cucked by an Iranian on a degenerate drug trip to Amsterdam. Due to severe Stockholm-syndrome he now wants to help literal Sandniggers kill fellow Whites
Can't even make this shit up!

This is what you voted for. Anyway, if you defend Israel you defend your nation

Eh that's good I guess

Listen to the Jew guys

Moshe I...

Attached: 1557953759450.jpg (165x250, 5K)

Nice bluepill faggot, kill yourself.

To be fair, I am voting for Trump in 2020

Attached: jews47322.png (604x921, 272K)

It's pretty blatant satire dude.

That's a minority voice you subversive commie

t.

Attached: 1494699180576.jpg (960x540, 222K)

oh look its a fucking jew posting this what do you expect

But I am a Christian user, Jews are our historical oppressors from the days they murders Jesus Christ, I could never in good conscience support the killers of Christ, and the whole getting kicked out of 109 countries for eating kids things quite frankly, is very wierd.

Why y'all eat kids yo.

#justice for Simon of Trent

NO HOOK NOSE. NO. LEAVE WIDE NOSE ALONE. BAD HOOK NOSE.

Reported for inciting violence kike.

Does this even need to dignified with a legitimate response? Everyone here can see what you're trying kike

Bastest thread on the board

Peace comes when isreal is destroyed

>Based Trump wants you to fight Iran
Trump ran his campaign on no more wars and making America first not Israel.

I would join just so I can kill some jews when nobody was looking.

We will not be on the frontlines dumb Goy

Sure thing, whatever helps you sleep at night

By protect the West, you mean fight for Israel, the country too cowardly to fight for itself?

As if Israel wanted anyone from pol in the military. You all would be useless except as bullet sponges.

sorry jew i smoke too much pot to join the army and die for you oh great chosenite overlord. i tried really hard too dang.

T. Kike shill.

sloppy job mossad

You go after muzzies in your own country. You don't spend trillions of dollars in military surplus and your own citizens lives to "correct" the course of their rathole nations, because they'll just fuck it up again.

>iF yOu KiLl AlL iRaNiAnS iN tHeIr OwN cOuNtRy

i wonder if you hear how retarded you sound. no one could or would try to genocide them out of existence you fuck troll. You'll just end up tearing down their infrastructure ensuring they spread to neighboring countries near and far.

get gassed

Attached: 1540886567891.png (604x528, 504K)

When Trump bombs Iran, there will be a second Holocaust in America.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Iran = Aryan

It's the same word. Pronounce it.

Attached: 02716c93348d8af9a24755318963f3a0.jpg (512x373, 25K)

Sloppy job mossad

sorry jake, we are gonna sit this one out

Too old to enlist.

Because the Shia hate ZOG as much as Jow Forums does.

THIS

lel weak attempt by neocons, nevertrumpers and kikes to go fight for Pissrael so Trump loses the election. Trump sees right through you lame fucks.

Why serve a country that goes out of its way to make native born citizens feel foreign in their own city?

The question should be, Why aren't Guatemalans, Hondurans, Africans, and Cubans preparing for war with Iran.

Time to seek that medical waiver for depression

I can't join. I'm disqualified and am ineligible for a waiver. I looked up some foreign militaries and my disability isn't disqualifying there; they actually provide free treatment if I join. I only wanted to join the military to get coverage in the first place since my family's health insurance is $1.2k a month and still doesn't cover my expenses. I guess I dodged a bullet, otherwise I'd be giving my life for you foreskin eaters. The absolute state of Muttmerica.

OY VEY RABBI ((we)) see through you, blumpf will betray you in the end.