Everything happened for a reason

youtube.com/watch?v=QRWu4SdGWWI

Attached: Untitled.png (746x420, 660K)

piss off with your "good" talmudic jews, kushnershill.

Attached: karta talmudic kikes.jpg (1895x723, 166K)

>can you believe this extreme minority of severely mentally ill jews that disagree with me?

I thought they'd have a different tactic to use on orthodox jews. He can't really think he's giving a fair outing to their ideas framing this heavily cut video that way. How does he think his rhetoric is not completely transparent acting like this?

I dont care about whats going on here but can someone tell me this.

Why the fuck do all hasidics have the same fucking voice? Like how is that possible? Even the hasidics here that have an Australian accent have THE SAME fucking voice.

also refers to his ideological opponents as "lost" in the title. what a fag.

Attached: probably would.jpg (612x612, 70K)

Thats because the Messiah is to give them Israel since god forbids them to remake it with out him.

maybe he's not that smart. there's so few orthodox jews he'd silence them more effectively by ignoring them, not circling the wagons and looking like an idiot.

And that's why, the agnostic/atheist jews are never gonna be convinced by the true believers because they're raised cynical.

I honestly expected better propaganda.

Why? Most Jews voted for Kerry, not Israeli Bush.

your response has nothing to do with the fact these "good jews" are also talmudic garbage. piss off shill

They're harmless. Leave em alone.

>talmudic jews
>harmless

Attached: talmud.png (1158x1621, 411K)

Yeah they are anti-Zio. They don't believe murder is an acceptable form of political organization.

>talmudic jew
>believes goyim exist to serve jews, believes pedophilia is fine
"but they oppose israel... at least until their messiah comes to give them israel and enslave the goyim!"

piss off kike

There is no solution to the Jewish question but the extermination of the Jew.

Attached: 1548899588289.jpg (738x1024, 49K)

What, you're afraid the Messiah is gonna come and enslave you?

So why do you deny Hitler tried to do it?

That's what these "good Talmudic Jews" believe isn't it?

as a jew, WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO. I JUST WANT TO LIVE IN A SUBURB, IN A SMALL HOUSE, WITH A WIFE AND KID, BUT THESE FAGGOT NIGGER KIKES ARE OUT HERE RUINING THE WHOLE GODDAMN WORLD, AND THEY'RE NOT THE ONES THAT ARE GOING TO END UP IN THE FURNACE. IT'LL BE ME, JACOB THE BAGEL MERCHANT, AND SOME GUY THAT'S GENETICALLY KIKE, BUT A RETARDED LOW IQ ATHEIST. HOW FUCKING FUN.

Those quotes are all fake dipshit

So what? As long as they don't believe murder is an acceptable form of social organization.

You're fucked. But blame your Shlomos for that, not the goyim masses.

Jews do not belong in the United States; they belong in hell.

>Try another angle, try another angle

lmfao, this jewish recursion is hilarious

can i get an honorary aryan membership if i sell out every kike i can when the day of the rope happens?

It's the "I had my foreskin bitten off by the leader of a satanic cabal" voice.

But I don't

Attached: 1507732239296.png (444x444, 285K)

Hey guys! Don't worry, it's fake!

Attached: Sanhedrin 54b - Eng - Highlighted.jpg (3240x4320, 3.76M)

No, but your wife and children will be spared. That's mercy enough.

>so what if these "good jews" believe everything the bad jews believe but are waiting for the (((messiah))) to come before they do it

At some point ethnic Jews must realize the problem with Jews is Judaism. It's the mindset and belief system. If they don't realize this they will perish under the weight of their own treachery.

OK

It's fake, see?

Attached: Sanhedrin 55b - Eng - Highlighted.jpg (3240x4320, 3.53M)

I disagree. It's what you do, not what you believe.

The Crusaders slaughtered the Palestinians, but claimed it was "holy"

All fake!

Attached: Sanhedrin 59a - Eng - Highlighted.jpg (3240x4320, 3.2M)

What you do is based in what you believe, user. Crusaders slaughtered the Palestinians because they *believed* it was holy.

FAKE
A
K
E

Attached: Sanhedrin 64a - Eng - Highlighted.jpg (3240x4320, 3.58M)

Fake, fake, fake!

Attached: Shabbath 137b - Eng - Highlighted.jpg (3240x4320, 3.48M)

C'mon, Rabbi - say the thing!!!

Attached: Yebamoth 98a - ENG - Highlighted.jpg (3240x4320, 3.61M)

It still wasn't acceptable. Imperialism is unacceptable.

I agree. What these Jews believe is acceptable, because it guides their behavior. Judaism, as a philosophical system, whether Zionist or anti-Zionist, is unacceptable because both sides believe in the same unacceptable things - only the timing differs.

>unacceptable

So you believe the Messiah is gonna come down and kill the goyim? How are you going to prevent that?

I believe Jews have plotted a plot based in their religion to self-fulfill prophesy. They did this with the Holocaust, usury, and everything else which gained them power. And because their plot relies on deception the best way to counter it is by exposing this truth about their agenda and method.

also not just kill the goyim. Jews plan to kill their own as well.