Huge blow to the clown world

Yes. If roe vs. wade can be overturned.... that is the beginning of a very important battle within our borders my friends. One that we must win. Ending abortion will cripple the left, they will riot in the streets out of desperation. Notice here in pic related. Does not allow abortion even for rape and incest. Why is this important and good? Because this forces us to care and form a very strong family unit that protects women. If I know my daughter could go out and get pregnant by some asshole just by one night of drinking at the bar, it means I’ll be more motivated to slap some sense into her and make sure she doesn’t try something so fucking dumb. The days of men being passive cucks to women will end. Good times have created soft men, and soft men are now moving us into hard times, it’s time for the strong men to rise! We will set an example for the rest of the developed world when our society thrives after beating the fuck out of this clown world.

Attached: 9E368190-5BAF-4598-8E11-B2DB91E312E6.png (1242x2208, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/health/2018/12/31/abortion-leading-cause-of-death-in-2018-with-41-million-killed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey nicklenuts, no abortion means an explosion in black and hispanic births

Enjoy becoming a minority even faster boomer bill

Please substantiate further.

bumperino

Attached: honkers-gonna-honk_o_7185967.jpg (590x573, 133K)

I think with the increased population, it'll create a spotlight on the black community, and then it's all over for them

>wants to kill persians
>doesnt want to kill niggers
wtf is wrong with christcucks?

>Ending abortion will cripple the left
sadly, no. i think abortion is their one true, most sacred, most righteousness (to them) belief that if it was over turned by the supreme court they would most likely mobilize for genuine revolution. forceful revolution. just look how physically violent they've already gotten with groups like antifa. the only thing stopping them from going full russian revolution is the fact they have been winning the important battles. like on abortion and gay marriage.
>hurr they do retarded to use guns n' shiet
if a bunch of pedo, goat fuckers in the middle east can actually give us a headache i'm pretty sure a bunch of onions boys with bike locks can do some pretty nasty damage with guns and explosives. see weather underground with explosives and that one environmentalist dude that sent out anthrax during i think late 80's? early 90's?

Sounds like you're describing acceleration.

the blacks will go back to singing earth angel at the enchantment under the sea dance..
at least they're dapper and like rock n roll.

A handful of rape babies a decade are more than worth making it an outright ban. Whores need to be reeducated on what human life entails which will require a couple generations at least

Actually, it will mean that these minority communities will need to develop strong mother father children family units benifitng society as a whole. I don’t care what ethnicity population grows or slows as long as human beings go back to a strong civilized family unit. The ghetto subculture will have incentive to stop being so fucking ghetto. They will NEED to protect the women in their families. You’ll never be able to just say “oh well if my sis gets raped she can abort” instead ghetto nigger brothers will beat their sisters when she tries to go out and be a dumb slut and go drinking and clubbing.

>US Army vs. a bunch of Antifa faggots busy shoving dildos up their ass.

I’m sure they will do SOME damage and this is not good. But at the end of the day, us army would fucking annhiliate these fucking clown worlders.

Indeed. And the darky population can go ahead and explode for all I care. Nothing is more important than society coming back to the realization that human life is priceless. Women will become the kind family oriented nurturing mothers that they need to be once again. Men will have a reason to invest their time and resources in them and their offspring instead of vidya.

US army can't annihilate a bunch of goat fuckers in the middle east. nor couldn't annihilate a bunch of jungle monkey's in vietnam.

Bumpo

every human life starts as a precious, innocent soul. no matter our problems with blacks, this fact cannot be changed.

Fpbp. Fuck nigger loving fetophiles.

>Genuine revolution
Guess I better get my DIAS's out of the safe

>he thinks niggers are people

I think that this is an effort to seal the deal on a Democrat winning 2020. This is not the time to do this shit.

It sure could if our leaders weren’t so fucking cucked. “Just attack them but don’t take their country, try to bring them democracy!”
No kick their fucking asses!
“Let’s pass an international war law called LOAC that only protects foreign countries while foreign country’s can abuse and torture any American military personnel they want!”
Only fucking cucks obey loac and isces knows it.

Ok well enjoy finding a good woman in an ocean of entitled baby murdering birth control guzzling cum sluts.

you're a fucking idiot and know nothing about the laws of armed conflict. faggot worthless welfare queen.

Good point even if the presentation is a little rough.

Nonsense. First abortion, next the birth control pill. Roasties' dead bodies will pile up in the streets.

Let the nigs die of hunger. Banning abortion would be a demoralizing, critical shot in the culture war.

The abortion debate is about the insatiable female appetite for dicks. A lot of young men don't know about this.

Women love a good dicking, no exceptions. That's why you have to control them, so they can have a good life. Giving women sexual freedom is like giving a child candy freedom. You're going to have a fat balloon child in no time. With women you get used up whores, mentally unstable, angry, unsuitable. This is the basic reason for low white birthrates.

Women are like children, in motivations and agency. They need to lose all political and most legal rights, and we will take good care of them. Nothing is worse for women and better for Jewish capitalists than requiring women to wageslave. Expecting women to work outside the home increases production and destroys wages, and it wastes female lives in slaving for a Jewish company. Not only does it destroy the family, but male productivity also suffers from not having a trustworthy assistant in the home.

Attached: pussy pill.png (1594x1125, 457K)

I have 4 kids. Every aborted niglet means one less nigger to harm my kids.

see

Guys I'm really torn. On the one hand abortion is so obviously, clearly murder. On the other most abortions are niggers and other undesirables. Help me decide if I'm pro choice or pro life.

This is actually a wonderful point you bring up - and it’s an argument NOBODY wants to bring up.

In the 50s. Women weren’t going out, to bars and drinking at parties. Not being society was sexist or “backwards”. It was because as a woman, acting in such a manner was demeaning to herself and also would bring shame to her family and her father. Society would look down on women like this. 2019, a drink bitch is all the norm.

Nobody wants to acknowledge that by banning abortions it shifts all the responsibilities on your actions. You must now consider “should I get blackout drunk tonight?” “Should I hook up with this guy, even though he doesn’t have a condom?”

No more easy way out

you can not use your retarded claim to support the same retarded claim. kys, tax burden

Eat shit you boot licker.
Go ahead and obey the loac and be kind to the enemy and keep our military castrated, wimpy, and ineffective

Attached: 7F932182-98ED-49DE-A249-03BAF08F811B.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>Being OP
>Having a daughter

Pick one

still showing you don't actually know what the laws are, retard. You're only parroting thirdhand information passed along by others who don't know the laws either, because everyone around you is an alcoholic smoothbrain, and you don't possess the thinking capacity to question or research a damn thing.

Attached: feinstein.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Exactly. If we are going to give women a choice and let them fill their pussys with endless cock without consequence then that’s exactly what they will do. That’s why it’s better to just keep them pregnant and their attention focused on nurturing our families rather than going into the workforce or college like men originally did and riding the cock carousel the whole way with their birth control and abortion.

also nice shitty thumbnail, phoneposter. go beg your bara sugardaddy to use the computer before he cums in your faggot butt.

Women just can’t figure out what there place is. When they shut off their one most important reason to exist they end up going to college, meeting a nice guy that she really thinks is neat but then comes the sad day when tears are rolling down her face and she tells him she is transferring to another university in a foreign country and that she can’t stay here with him. She needs to “travel the world” she needs to “find herself” before she can commit to the poor guy whose falling in love with her.
10 years later she’s old and wrinkly and used up from all the partying, drinking, and cock.
“Ok I’m ready for you now! Oh.... what’s this? Your engaged to that 20 year old tramp?? Well fuck you cant handle a real woman whose got a degree in liberal arts!”
After she moves on with life she’s 35. Good paying job supports herself. And asking, “were are all the good men”

none of that will happen idiot, it will just increase the number of niggers.

Just studied the bullshit laws in basic training.
They are gay as fuck. Don’t target churches, medical staff, or use hollow point bullets, don’t use weapons that cause unusual suffering(wtf they all fucking do!)
The enemy’s never abide by ANY of these fucking laws! You think isces gives two shits about loac??? Fuck no. Only the USA has to obey this shit

....unless the niggers start being forced to actually care about their women maybe and start putting them in their place within a strong family unit led by a mother and father. They’ll probably still be poor and disadvantaged but a strong family unit still keeps them alive and well even through the hardest of times. And the first step in accomplishing that is making sure women aren’t free to get abortions and birth control. But looks like it’s starting with abortion.

If your hate for one race is so strong that it outweighs your disapproval of what is/should be the greatest crime (murder) to inflict upon another person, you are filth

t. a "cucked" catholic

You're wholly incorrect. The laws of armed conflict only apply to fighting between signatories of the treaties, and only for the actions taken by "UNIFORMED" combatants involved in the conflict. insurgent groups are specifically not protected under the laws. Current US counterinsurgency doctrine has a long and colorful history. I highly suggest you to get out of the barracks and read a fucking book for once.

Attached: 1452896275278.jpg (940x1304, 249K)

Get a price of paper.
Do this to yourself.
This is about abortion you cuck.
Loacis for fags wether it’s for uniformed only or not. Why would I be such a cuck as to be limited by some fuckwads international laws or restraint who can’t even fucking enforce it!

Attached: 45774D58-0676-49A0-9725-220B9E781AFB.jpg (187x200, 5K)

I wholly support abortion if it means there are far fewer retards like you infesting this country. It's like I'm having a discussion with a houseplant, only at least the houseplant is useful.

Attached: 1529377675141.png (338x654, 349K)

Don't worry we'll be stripping the welfare too. Things will change.

You know your a boot licking cuck who obeys international laws even against your own self interest now go back to your blacked.com streaming you little soi guzzling sissy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Dumb shits that Alabama law will never be enforced . It just is an example of how kek’d everything is.

It would be a temporary moral victory in exchange for permanent defeat in the future

Attached: pregnancy_fig2.png (960x730, 168K)

Not going to happen. Nigs gotta nig.

>t. user has never been to Alabama

>ending abortion will cripple the left
>no, ending abortion will cripple our economy and usher in the apocalypse

>usher in the apocalypse

Attached: 6C14601F-F6F3-40E4-95FF-1237B2BC88B5.gif (300x299, 688K)

Attached: Qatari Sociologist Abad Al-Aziz Al-Khazraj Al-Ansari Demonstrates[HD,1280x720, Mp4].webm (852x480, 1.9M)

Attached: Egyptian Lawyer Nabih Wahsh- It Is a National Duty to Rape Girls Who Wear Revealing Clothes.webm (852x480, 2.13M)

Attached: Qatari Sociologist Abd Al-Aziz Al-Khazraj Al-Ansari Mocks the[HD,1280x720, Mp4].webm (852x480, 1.84M)

They absolutely were doing that in the 50s, 60s, 20s, 30s and 40s. What are you basing this on?

Yea fuck your AI generates transformer talk copypasta that pretends to be a navy seal.

Attached: 8EF08C7C-B339-4F30-BB5A-A3A483E26757.jpg (750x1000, 47K)

Attached: 151D256F-9E34-4566-B1BA-422E8A5128E9.jpg (193x250, 14K)

Blacks and Hispanics don't really follow the law anyway. Whites do. White birth rates will increase, while blacks and Hispanics either leave, kill themselves via back alley abortions, get their shit together family-wise, or kill eachother in high numbers.

>Liberal Gen X and Millennial women get abortions
>Liberal Gen X and Millennials don't pass on their genes
>Based Zoomers reach age of majority
>Vote to end abortion
>There aren't enough liberal votes to counter them because their would-be parents killed them all

>In the 50s. Women weren’t going out, to bars and drinking at parties

lol nope

weed, jazz and IR sex were taking off in the fifties.

Literally this. If we want society to thrive we start by getting rid of abortion and birth control. Cut off welfare from drug addicts by drug testing welfare recipients. At the same time, end drug testing for people applying for a job!! Wow maybe if somebody who smoked some weed and did some meth the other day could actually get hired somewhere and not waste time doing dope if they had a job... remember, no matter what law you pass ANYONE at ANYTIME can suddenly decide to be drunk or high at work. Wether or not they have been sober for a month, a year, 10 years, or their whole life! So drug testing is pointless for those seeking honest work. Whereas it is important to test welfare recipients because if they aren’t responsible enough to care for themselves then the taxpayers who buy their food and home are now their mom and dad and need to enforce rules on you like a child.
Cutting welfare and ending abortion means ghetto subcultures cannot thrive! Society benefits. Minorities and people of color will lower in population size big time, only the responsible ones will thrive.

This

>Hey nicklenuts, no abortion means an explosion in black and hispanic births

Abortion ban =/= no abortion you fag. Nigs and spics don't give a solitary fuck about the law when it comes to this shit. They'll just use a hanger. The only effect will be that white girls who actually care about the being a law-abiding citizen won't get one.

>So drug testing is pointless for those seeking honest work.
no you retard. There's plenty of industries where having someone high at work can pose a serious safety risk and could wind up getting someone killed.

for every nigger abortion they simply replace it with more immigrants faggot.

BRING

ON

BOOGALOO!!!

The amount of screeching from liberal harpies and whores will be heard from space. It will be glorious.

>breitbart.com/health/2018/12/31/abortion-leading-cause-of-death-in-2018-with-41-million-killed/

-Abortion is the leading cause of death on planet earth
-over 41 million people were killed from abortion in 2018
- women are the global statistical leaders in all categories of murder and death
-more humans were killed through abortion in 2018 alone, than all Wars combined since WWII

Attached: per 09.jpg (1080x1350, 107K)

A rise in minority children will spotlight the failure of the minority family in america and the failure of the welfare state. Let it happen, it won't effect the population much.

Did overturning that decision have to do with this?

Attached: FullSizeRender-1.jpg (525x618, 57K)

>no abortion means an explosion in black and hispanic births.
>open borders! the more the merrier

this.

>Is your name Joe? Or are you just naturally sloppy?

Attached: Jew_mspaint.png (796x574, 167K)

Sixty percent of Alabama abortions are niggers. All you're doing by outlawing abortion is forcing more niggers onto the world. If there's a racist bone in your body, you support abortion.

You're a legit retard if you believe that unironically

Jewish blood cult cope. Niggers are 13% of the population and spics don’t get abortions.

Yet we still have almost 8 fucking billion people on the planet. I think we can stand to lose some here and there.

this is the shit chr*stc*cks actually believe

i getting out of this failed nation of nigger loving kike worshipers

>ending abortion will cripple the left
you mean it will supercharge their base, and flood their coffers with donation money. They'll probably never lose another election. When abortion is on the ticket, Democrats almost always win

Overturning Roe v. Wade will not result in any nationwide abortion ban. Any attempt would be be defeated in the House or filibustered to death in the Senate. What we'd get instead is a new paradigm where abortion would be illegal in red states, while being legal in blues states up to and including the birth date. It's ironic, really: ending Roe v. Wade will mean more abortions, done in the most monstrous ways, just concentrated into the most populous states in the country.

>Spotlight the failure of the minority family in america.
The spotlights are firmly fixed upon the failure of minority families in this country. Spotlights, strobe lights, guys twirling signs like they are selling furniture and airhorns playing mariachi music, all pointing at the abject failure of minorities ability to raise children. Nobody will look because the left will pounce and tear their assholes out on social media and ruin their lives.

Not one beaner has ever gotten an abortion....but sadly, you are right about niggers. Black women are 7% of the population, but get 40% of all abortions, THIS is why I will always be pro-choice.

^ this....If Roe v Wade was overturned tomorrow, all it would do is allow States to decide on their own, you know - the way it should be...?

>what is acceleration

>overturned
Stopped reading there. You don't know what you're talking about. Go to bed.

was waiting for him to beat that kid senseless

The more time goes by the more I begin to realize the genius of the democrats and how they operate. It's the white man's party, all you have to do is look at it critically. The dems are the LAST of the mohicans vs the Republicans (militant zionists)