If you could press this button

And all of the blacks on earth would vanish into thin air, permanently, would you do it? It would not be messy, but it would be all of them. Just gone.

Attached: nuke_button_1.jpg (1200x794, 72K)

Attached: 1546116391939.jpg (477x695, 43K)

If the button kills your mother during her pregnancy along with you, then yes I would press it immediately.

Probably not. It replaces some problems with others, so I don't think that there would be a net gain.

Um..............*How black exactly* ??

Asking for a friend.

what's the catch?

all your grandchildren and kids will be black

Problems like, “the city of my family going back generations is now a crime ridden shithole, I’m going to have to move if I want to have a family” with “I wonder if we can advance the Titan colonization schedules if we built earth style grave elevators on our Mars station?”

I’ll trade.

Attached: 37EC1950-A5B8-4AE1-9B45-38A95D2D0E03.jpg (640x360, 57K)

Africa being a complete power vacuum would be a very big issue, and would end up with some sort of global conflict.
Aside from that, the USA would have a really rough transition period, and I'm sure some cities/states would figuratively explode.

Well as long as the button holds true and makes THEM disappear entirely, I guess I'm okay with that.

kek that's a USB port. I got one of those off thinkgeek dot com like ten years ago.

Can the chinks go too?

Pushing that button would sure bring down the global population, and take a lot of stress off of the rest of us.

1 drop rule

No. I want to save the blacks I like.

Button is only useful if it gets rid of the hooknoses who flood countries with trash.

Attached: 1528560106418.jpg (602x430, 134K)

No catch. No going back. Lots of ramifications. For example the ensuing land grab in Africa that was mentioned below. Got to consider all tradeoffs. Housing crashes in major cities. But, you would be able to send your kids to private school again.

That's like asking if I would take the time to bend down and pick up a $100 bill I saw laying in the middle of the sidewalk.

Attached: E2B10AF.jpg (600x449, 55K)

I'd open it, and rewire it so it blinked neetsox out of existence. Then I'd push the button.

America would be fine, despite making up 13% of our population blacks contribute little to our economy.
53% of niglets born in the United States are fed off the taxpayer’s dime.
This is an observable fact.
Although I admit Africa would be a different question entirely. I personally suggest we split it three-way with the Boers and Chinese.

>Housing crashes in major cities.
Oh no, do you mean that redeveloping the former ghettos might make housing affordable for the average person?