*breathes in*

*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Attached: sat.png (1263x563, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonherald.com/2019/05/16/the-adversity-score-is-zero/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1545115883466.jpg (450x450, 91K)

>tfw niggers are failing SATs they have to give them a score based on how poor/retarded they are so they can get into college

Also, here's the article: bostonherald.com/2019/05/16/the-adversity-score-is-zero/

WHO ARE THE 50 SCHOOLS THAT PARTICIPATED IN THE TRIAL RUN
GET ME THE FUCKING WSJ ARTICLE U SICK FUCKS

Attached: 1546569916541.jpg (277x182, 8K)

You ok there

War is when your government tells you who the enemy is.
Revolution is when you figure it out for yourselves.

Kill the liberals already.

i mock retarded niggers and now ive become one

Why do we even make niggers go to school or work at this point? Let's just give them money every month with literally no restrictions or requirements. Every nigger eighteen years and older gets $1000 a month for life.

Attached: 1497654528277.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Of course it’s fucking Boston. Fuck Boston.

Attached: 1555607244325.gif (360x270, 1.82M)

Hold on bros, this may actually be a good thing for you bugers. Since it's no longer based on merit, employers will catch on and no longer require a college degree for most positions.

So it's a win win. Nogs waste their time in college and rack up to debt while based high IQ Jow Forumsack chads don't need to waste all that time and money and instead get to self learn from the comfort of your (parent's) home

into the trash it goes

threadly reminder that poverty and socioeconomic status don't affect sat scores, but race does

Attached: 1541899798685.png (962x2179, 976K)

That's called welfare

Nogs have no expectations to live up to, only diversity quotas

>Every nigger eighteen years and older gets $1000 a month for life.
that would be a cut to their income. a sheboon with 3 keeds rakes in $50k+ in welfare per annum

Attached: 1557969522680.png (1244x2156, 1.2M)

Reminder that the ACT is far superior, it tests you not only on science (which the SAT does not), but it also focuses more on problem solving and critical thinking rather than memorization and plug-and-chug math

New! Rubik's cube for Non-Whites! Are you brown? Do you find common tasks difficult, simple problems unsolvable? Then, my nigga/amigo, the Nubix cube is the thing for you!

Attached: 1558007764669.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>they need even more affirmative action

>the Nubix cube

Attached: 1538915230678.jpg (736x734, 84K)

They will not stop bitching and receiving handouts until they get permanent reparation gibs for every shitskins in America, and even then they’ll find something to complain about and blame on whitey

have the metrics on how this would be applied been released? have a strong feeling this will just serve to highlight that there's no helping niggers

I scored a 31 on the ACT back in 1999, didn't even bother with the SAT. Decided to do general education classes at local coonmunity college then decide I didn't want to accrue massive debt to get a degree that would be ;A. Useless or B. Condemning me to a life of incessant office bugman bullshit. If you want to be an attorney or a doctor, go to school. If not, save your money

I laughed so hard I almost woke up my kids

>Students won't be told the score, but colleges will see it
>Yale University is one of the schools that has tried using applicants’ adversity scores. ...
>“This [adversity score] is literally affecting every application we look at,” [Jeremiah Quinlan, the dean of undergraduate admissions at Yale] said. “It has been a part of the success story to help diversify our freshman class.”

This is a simulation. This shit can't be real. This whole thing, every aspect of this reality has been carefully built to represent absurdity and insanity.

It's no longer a question. I don't remember my past life, but I know now that I have died and this is hell. They know that physical pain isn't enough. They have to trick you, keep you on the tipping point, wearing you down, slowly sucking every ounce of hope out of your soul until you're just a husk. I have a mouth, and I must scream, but I already know it won't do anything. The future is forever getting darker, yet it still continues to exist in some form. There's still a little bit of light there so I know which way to swim while I'm drowning.

Attached: pain.jpg (1000x999, 125K)

This is fucking hilarious.

>5.25% 30 year fixed
Fucking hell

>niggers are so incompetent that literally every single aspect of their lives has to be scaled

>Not the Nubix Nood

>Nubix Nood

Attached: 1532865773271.gif (268x325, 1.96M)

Good grammar, spelling, punctuation, metaphor, and word choice. If it means anything you get an A+ from me.

This is literally where I'm at now. Scored high on the ACT, getting an AA at a local community college (paying for it in full with a part time job), but after that I'm reluctant to go to a state university and rack up, at minimum, 30k in debt.

Where are you in life now? Just curious since you went down a path that I feel like I'm going down. I don't need much to be satisfied, just basic needs and maybe $500-750 a year in fun money (concerts, vidya, etc.)

I failed first round uni and lost my full ride in 04
Shamed my parents and had no place to live
Slept in my car for 6 months
Said fuck it and enlisted Army infantry
Gave 5 years, deployed twice
Completed Dual degree program in 2.5 years at Top 50 school
Completed MBA at Ivy league
Sit for final CPA exam in six weeks
Interviewing for VP Finance for Hospital network on Tuesday

Certificates and vocationals are great, but I have skyrocketed literally because of my education
You cannot think of it as debt, but an investment in yourself. My ROI on my MBA debt is already 60% just in base pay.

just another reason why college is gay

>niggers already get 200+ points just for checking "nigger" on application
>STILL not enough

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png (500x478, 92K)

Attached: sat_to_add_adversity_score_that_rates_students'_hardships_nytimes.png (652x680, 379K)

>“It has been a part of the success story to help diversify our freshman class.”
It's not even about the actual students, they could give a fuck about 'helping' anybody, it's just more virtue signaling and enforced 'diversity'.