/wsg/ - Washington State General

This thread is for discussion of politics, happenings, etc. regarding Washington State.

Attached: 4B0B2AE7-CE05-4048-92DD-63EEB90B30C0.png (960x608, 652K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/Hf5tZBQo2i-43QPL03b23A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gay in the west, retarded in the east.
/thread
sage

Not related to OP but we have a Washington state Telegram chat that's looking for more members. Let's discuss the pure coincidences that have been going on.

t.me/joinchat/Hf5tZBQo2i-43QPL03b23A

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-182025_Chrome.jpg (1080x1836, 676K)

Bumped.

We’re full.

nice

nah fuck off with your shit hole state.

anyone encounter Sasquatch?

no
but walking in the forest spooked me enough to carry a pistol when I hike now

I live in Olympia. Every time I leave my house I am disgusted by what I see. I need to move senpai. fml.

Skagit county masterrace here. Imagine living in a county with a lot of people.

evening lads seattle checkin in

Why what did you see/feel?

Anyone here familiar with David Paulides and Missing 411 / CanAm project?

I used to live in Olympia, I ran a restaurant in the mall and was fucking this thot from Tumwater. Sweet virgin ass...

Freeattle where 3 grams of heroin is legal...

niggers?

Lol highly doubt that in the woods

she fucks niggers and has gauges now.

>she fucks niggers and has gauges now.
She was a republican and a junior in college. I don't think she is that stupid.

anyone here snowboard/ski at mount Baker?

LOOK OUT IOWA!

For those of you who don't know, you know how you react to AOC? AOC would react the same way to this douchebag sack of clima-pathology.

Attached: inslee.jpg (220x269, 13K)

I'm vaguely familiar.. many disappearances in wash?

Greetings from Southpark.

I used to be an Obama voting blue-pilled fag in Seattle before waking up and escaping several years ago. I used to be the worst of the worst of the Seattle leftist trash. Strangely they all seem to be moving to Olympia now for some reason.

nothing in particular, just that I could be literally killed and nobody close enough to save me besides myself

Beautiful state, and plenty of red-pilled folks, even in the west. We're just outnumbered. Damn I do love hiking though.

People vanish in the woods all the time here. Should have stayed on the trail.

Attached: mtterror.jpg (1024x579, 144K)

The local drug couch in front of my $1600 220ft2 studio apartment. Cops said there's nothing they can do. This city is a fucking shithole.

Attached: seethattle.jpg (4000x3000, 1.74M)

keyport checking in fuck off kitsap is full

Cops don't do anything because they know it's pointless. Use it to your advantage and douse the couch in gasoline and set it on fire

This, and preferably with a junkie passed out on it.

lots of assholes in that town. i dont get it.

what neighborhood you in? Is Fremont a good place to live? I am planning to move soon. cap hill is full on degenerate

*Used to be around the worst of the worst leftist trash I should say. Funny how they priced themselves out of Seattle with their faggotry and now the cancer is spreading.

Print up a bit of paper with some swastikas on it and have them say degenerate druggies will be killed here and that this block is under nazi control.

Then tell the local news to come down and check it out. They might make a story and then cops have to start hanging around.

THIS

I'm in Maple Leaf, which is usually decent enough. Fremont is fucking degenerate as shit. They host Pride and the Naked Bike Ride. I'm sorry about Cap Hill though. I used to deliver food there late night. That park outside the Rancho Bravo is forsaken

No, if I did that I'd have Antifa fucks outside my place "protesting" for the next week.

Bump
Fuck off we're full

Livestream it.

I did out in the woods by Black Diamond once.

Fucker was at least 8 feet tall, and I locked eyes with him at a distance of about 15 feet away. Didn't even process what I was looking at, and before I knew it I was bolting in the opposite direction down the mountain biking trails faster than I ever have before or since. I was about 14 or 15 so this would have been back in 2009-2010. It was the most intense primal fear I've ever experienced.

Give me a detailed description of what you saw you lucky faggot.

Can confirm. Nuke us from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
>t.Frenontfag

Set it on fire

I pay taxes and have a job. The police would arrest by tomorrow morning.

tacoma here, im love watching shitattle turn into a shithole lmao

Attached: aa (15).jpg (1280x720, 166K)

What do you say?

Attached: cascadia_by_bluearctica-d918ra3.png (1024x1590, 222K)

if that juan de fuca tsunami hits you guys are fucked

Downtown Seattle checking in. Sane people live here, we're just the minority. And you can't tell anyone about your sanity or else you'll be shunned.

I was facing towards the sunset when I saw it, so at first it just looked like the silhouette of a normal sized person behind a bush, but turns out it was actually crouching and then when I got closer it stood up and cast enough of a shadow to where I could make out that it had brownish black fur covering most of its body with a humanoid face, nothing like an ape at all. Calm expression, pitch black fucking eyes. Goddamn those eyes man. Those are what got to me more than anything. I looked straight into them at least a full second or two and got the most intense feeling of terror and dread I've ever felt. Next thing I know I'm trailing about 200 feet behind my buddy I was with and we're both just booking it. I don't know if it made any attempt to follow us, probably not. But we were both scared shitless. I think it got to him more because he lived close to those biking trails and refused to go anywhere near there for like a year after the fact.

I'm reading his first 411 book, the one about the western US, right now. Its interesting but he's definitely not an English major.

Burn it?

Any Fuckilteo anons here?

Attached: 460x.jpg (460x317, 34K)

Spokane here.

penninsula master race reporting in. I will personally execute any californians i see on sight.

Attached: against bolshevism and usury.jpg (733x1024, 143K)

all the californians are in idaho now lel

I'm leaving to Texas with my family and my parents. We have a lot of properties up here that we rent and have a couple of businesses. But we will be buying 100-acre farms in Texas and prepping for the 2nd Civil War.

Redmondfag here. Bellevue is about to fucking explode. I just hope the faggots running Seattle don't find their way across the lake.

5th generation washingtonian. Best thing I ever did was move away. It's lost.

where, in general, are you now? looking to get out myself

I can guarantee you're not living anywhere better

Felony Way reporting in, how many shootings have you guys had within a couple miles of your house lately?

where all the yakima spics at?

Attached: 1541533817112.png (1406x903, 576K)

Everett reporting in, make sure not to lock your car doors if you dont want a broken window

Diablo lake trail heading to thunder creek trail yeah some kind of big fucker might a ve been a moose but some fucker of sorts was up higher than me looking down for atop the mountain

Don't worry soon you will suffer the same fate as us

Seattle zombie reporting in.

The state of the city is absolutely degenerate. Basers shooting up all over the city, used needles littering the ground, free needle boxes in Starbucks.

Komo did a YT vid titled "Seattle is dying." It was clown world demonstration 101.

>
>Print up a bit of paper with some swastikas on it and have them say degenerate druggies will be killed here and that this block is under nazi control.
>Then tell the local news to come down and check it out. They might make a story and then cops have to start hanging around.

Tacome laughing at Seattle? You must be a seriously deluded.

Tac is a Vietnamese infested, shit smelling cesspool lol

Comfy in bed in eburg. Stay away. We are full.

Its going red for 2020

count on it frens

Attached: 1542950774580.jpg (1632x1500, 1.36M)

Auburn user reporting in.

turns out there are a lot of us

They still have those hobo villages all around downtown?

you guys suck
t. oregon

That's like 2 out of every 3 women under 50 in Washington state, user. Tatted, pierced and coalburning. Probably how they get their weed too, kek

Olympic pennisula is the true cascadian dream. Id never live in Seattle again

Attached: 2EB88097-58FE-48CD-9A39-00FD19E7C57A.jpg (333x333, 31K)

Its happening here too though...homeless rule the streets

We're like a mecca for serial killers, pedos and sick fuckers. Ted Bundy, the Green River killer and the former mayor of Seattle all did their deeds in WA

Tacoma Culinary student here. You anons want to meet up sometime?

Attached: 1200px-Culinary_Institute_of_America_logo.svg.png (1200x1051, 136K)

>paying to learn how to work in a kitchen
youre doing it wrong

How's the measles going?

Kitsap reporting in.

Any current Bainbridge Islanders, or anyone who can tell me how it's changed in the last 15 years?

Fremont is the 2nd most degenerate neighborhood of Seattle behind Capitol Hill, avoid. They put up a Lenin statue right after the Iron Curtain fell and Eastern Europe tore down theirs to sell as scrap metal. Big cesspit of weedfags, basedboys and dirty foot hippie women

Some growth. They built a Walgreens and some fast food places near the schools. Place is still hippy af tho. Some homeless but not to bad. A lot of drugs floating around here. This place is worse than reservations.

Stop plowing the rice fields and find out for yourself.

t.kirkland

I can't see how it could get any worse, you already got more poos in town than parts of India now

Got me there, kiddo. Let's grab a beer and talk about the upcoming race war. What do you say, fellow g-guy

West Seattle checking in

Attached: images(11).jpg (218x231, 11K)

>They put up a Lenin statue right after the Iron Curtain fell and Eastern Europe tore down theirs to sell as scrap metal.
The original owner who put it on display was a private individual who saved it from becoming scrap metal with the Bulgarian sculptor who made it. He had it more as a curio than a monument to Lenin. It's ironic, the leading symbol of communism sold as a commodity.

People do funny shit like stick blunts or dildoes on it as well, or turn it into a literal tranny drag clown for fun. Not so much veneration as it is mockery and a meme.

Attached: 1502657671878.jpg (870x1373, 415K)

Does anyone know if 80% builds are completely banned? I have a bunch of completed ARs and Glocks. It would suck if I'd have to go lose them at an undisclosed location.

I’m in school working towards a teaching degree- it’s beyond frustrating dealing with the diversity training and anti-white agenda in my courses

Attached: CB3C0B7D-CCE5-43FD-9655-76CF84A2430A.jpg (2000x2830, 2.59M)

>diversity training and anti-white agenda
Wait what? This is a REQUIREMENT?

the textbook are flooded with it. Im only in training to learn the skills to homeschool when the time comes

This. People who get butthurt about the lenin statue are pathetic. They don't get the joke.

Do you have any examples? How bad is it...

Yes. They're trying to put up permanent ones.

Sure, come up to Seattle and we can get a beer.

This

Attached: 07634D3C-FAA1-40F3-8358-FD2C6C606B89.jpg (1920x1080, 908K)

Attached: justed.png (233x261, 84K)