Please nuke this shithole

Thanks in advance for ending my suffering in this indebted, hopeless island filled with corruption and sad excuse for human beings

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Puerto_Rico.svg.png (1280x853, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jones–Shafroth_Act
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine being so pathetic that you cant even take advantage of cheap real estate, hot women, and a corrupt government you could easily pay off.

You only had one task, which was to become an US state, and become something like an caribbean hawaii. And you guys blew it!

you dont want to live in a totally corrupt shithole, unless you have actual family connections with high ranking police/judges or something, trust me.

corruption is way worse than anyone, including Jow Forums could imagine.
it has such far reaching effects, almost everyone alive today has had their life changed indirectly by corruption, whether you know it or not.

Im puertorican buddy and my family literally has vacation homes we bought on the cheap and we have used the corrupt government to our advantage. Don't bring up your retarded upsidedown logic here. Ya fucking mossad loving kike.

just wait until the local police get fired/killed, and a new team of corrupt officers come in... ones that you didn't get a chance to pay off yet..

they immediately will take your property with one hand, and your anal virginity with the other.

Did you really call someone mossad for saying corruption is bad?

>puertorican
Irish but somehow worse

We don't want them in the union, we want them out. They are a huge net drain on us and for no purpose. And they flooded nyc with goblins. Fuck puerto rico.

We need to make Puerto Rico our 51st state

I hate being half puertorican so much. I'm glad my last name is anglo.

Attached: wojak ian.png (499x658, 116K)

The smartest kid I ever met was a Puerto Rican he went to Harvard and MIT and it wasn't no charity

Wow, you must be a dumbshit.

He's so smart he realized that this place is hopeless.

You aren't ours, move to british bahamas or something you mutt

>You aren’t ours

Thats were you are wrong boyo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jones–Shafroth_Act
>The Jones–Shafroth Act (Pub.L. 64–368, 39 Stat. 951, enacted March 2, 1917) —also known as the Jones Act the of Puerto Rico, Jones Law of Puerto Rico, or as the Puerto Rican Federal Relations Act of 1917— was an Act of the United States Congress, signed by President Woodrow Wilson on March 2, 1917.[a] The act superseded the Foraker Act and granted U.S. citizenship to anyone born in Puerto Rico on or after April 25, 1898.

The entire island belongs to the USA and everyone inside it is a natural born US citizen
If we ever get independence millions of people would buy the next plane ticket to the mainland US and there would be nothing to stop them since you can’t deport US citizens

>you dont want to live in a totally corrupt shithole, unless you have actual family connections with high ranking police/judges or something, trust me.

The corruption in Puerto Rico is not at the level of other Latin American countries. The corruption in Puerto Rico is more financial. State money just goes to the black hole of stupid politicians (or maybe politicians that pretend to be stupid) and pathetic contracts.

No, you cannot buy the police here easily. In fact, I've never known someone who has done that here, except those that went to other Latin American countries, who had to pay the police for stupid things.

We have virtually free education here because public college education is not considered bad by society as it is in mainland US, and classes are very cheap, so FAFSA is more than enough for us.

That's why companies bring so many Puerto Rican engineers from this island.

I hope US would give more academic and social credibility to their public universities. It would help US a lot more than just "free education for everyone".

Attached: economy_of_puertorico.png (1202x351, 79K)

>here would be nothing to stop them since you can’t deport US citizens
dile papa :)

This is mostly because being a US territory, the moment someone in government does anything sketchy, the FBI comes knocking

Also the Puerto Rico legal system is designed that the police can give jurisdiction to the Feds in any form of criminal case.

People give Mississippi a lot of shit, but at least Mississippi can fix itself after a hurricane.

Wow he totally makes up for the millions of worthless Puerto Ricans on welfare.

Problem with PR is a majority of its ancestry is nog, unlike other islands e.g. cuba.

Low IQ can never run a functional modern state.

>Problem with PR is a majority of its ancestry is nog, unlike other islands e.g. cuba.

Actually, there are way more black people in Cuba, but yes, we have low IQ, and yet we can do better.

Puerto Rico did nothing wrong

Attached: denbts.jpg (1619x573, 113K)

You want to be a pussy anglo?

Lmfao the only reason companies might bring a few people from this island is because they pay us alot less and the companies fill the minority quotas, the education in Puerto Rico sucks. You are a PPD communist shill who fell for the muh public education meme.

>here would be nothing to stop them
If you goblins ever bum rush us all at once, we will form militias and remove you.

>Low IQ can never run a functional modern state.
I visited PR once and everything was broken, everywhere. Nothing ran on schedule, no one seemed to do anything, it was crazy. And we were staying in small luxury resorts. Who knows what the ghettos were like.

>I hope US would give more academic and social credibility to their public universities.
What are you talking about? We have plenty of prestigious state universities if you want a "public education". None of them are in PR though.

how does it feel to be bootlicker cuba?

>public education is bad

this is what PNPshills actually believe

Public education is bad because it’s another form of welfare.
It relies on government to take care of kids and not the parents. Private schooling will always be superior.

>including Jow Forums could imagine.
try me

Rolling

We like you bro.

Criollos and Castizos should be the only ones on the island having children.

The Hebe probably knows (((corruption))) like the back of his hand.

I’m half PR as well. I don’t thing our family is super mixed though. I can’t even tell if we have any African in us. My father is Italian-German. But I’m starting to think he’s actually Italian-English. Regardless just have kids with a wife with dominant genes not blonde blue eyes. Spanish-French-Italian etc Will was out the mutty look that mixed kids tend to have. If you can find out where your genetic cluster is then try and even it out for your kids. For me it would be a French girl and my kids will cluster more evenly.

that's not how genetics works mutt...

Anyways, OP, why are you specifically butthurt about the island tonight