Black Hitler has arrived

Black Hitler has arrived.

Attached: 152357275334.png (532x679, 492K)

DAY OF THE PILLOW ARRIVED HOLY FUCK

Attached: 1552118003292.png (869x1080, 421K)

dumb boomer whores deserved it.
they wanted this and they voted for this.

still not a serial killer

Ok this is sick as fuck, hopefully someone kills that nigger.

Attached: 235462932745698437652983746582734582934.png (904x910, 1.33M)

He did the world a favor. Ridding the Earth of boomer whiteoids is a service.

Too old to be boomers you vicious zoomer mong.

So part of the generation that fought for Jews against Germany.

How the fuck can you be tied to 1000 cases

Baby boomers finally enjoying that diversity they hold so dear to their hearts. They would gladly see Jow Forums executed for being "Nazis". Poetic justice, an ironic end to a generation whose only care was low skilled workers who make good food.

>nigger
>illegal alien

This will be scrubbed from news cycle very soon, even if he killed 1000 elderly Texans.

Imagine allowing your parents to be in the watch and care of a fucking nigger lmao

It's what they fought and voted for. They deserve it.

And Jow Forums says blacks are dumb

I kind of agree. It’s too impersonal of a murder style to count as a serial killer

>He a lie. I got inches.

No trial for this one.

based in a sick way.

>black literally kills hundreds of whites with impunity
>Jow Forums zoomers, most likely abandoned mulatto stepchildren, rejoice

I hate you Gen Z faggots so goddamn much. You are by far the gayest, brownest generation of America to ever exist. You all have the lowest attention spans of any generation and you're all a bunch of fucking limp wristed faggots.

I can't wait until your future mulatto children lynch you for being 2% white you angsty retards.

Attached: 64764.jpg (211x239, 8K)

DAY
OF
THE
PILLOW

Duh fuk?
Since when did that become a defining definition of serial killing?

Is it so surprising that a person might not like you after you piss in their mouth?

Kill traitors before the enemy.

We're just living in the world you created for us.

>Non reproducing leeches die, people rejoice

"Why do you guys hate whites so much? Not like these people united to ruin all their heritage for gibs"

It is what boomer fucks wanted, tons of shitskins to take care of them. This is the result, fuck all of them.

he’s more of a cream of wheat killer

if you dont realize why zoomers hate boomers then you deserve to get pillowed
traitors

Attached: 1556852168108.jpg (754x930, 217K)

Don't forget the 6 bazillion lost in the boomercaust.

Eh my grandfather did two bombing runs in WW2, he watches the news daily and hates these niggers etc

Attached: chur.jpg (720x347, 57K)

Baby boomers have given zero fucks about our plight, to get respect you have to give it. Traitors get zero respect, they sold out future thinking they would be sheltered from the effects, we will give them the same amount of tears get gave us as they sold our nations future, it is fair and balanced, bitch nigga.

Attached: image.jpg (474x312, 50K)

Based nigger boomer killer.

OP is a dumb boomer or IDF.

DOT-P!

>DOT-P!

DOT-P

>DOT-P

DOT-P

Attached: CHEEE.gif (498x211, 311K)

So he killed white Europeans and has an edgy opinion that he keeps to himself. What a hero.

Death to Niggers.
Death to Boomers.
Death to Israel.

>shortly after being relased from prison for being a good behaving negroid, the TX dept of health and human services awarded chemirmir a silver feather salutation for saving the state more than a million dollars for convalescent care.

people die at old folks homes. now they have to go back and look at all of the deaths from when he started in case he merked them

Those old boomer cunts voted for their fates. Hope the couple decades of being thots made it all worth it.

You built this hell for us, now we have to purity it. You demons will also be targeted.

It's a shame he didn't kill more. Keeping these old fucks alive is costing a trillion dollars a year

I don't bother pressing the issue, but you can tell he'd switch teams if he had the hindsight desu

Attached: 1538400922440.jpg (583x789, 92K)

you made your bed now sleep in it (so i can smother you with a pillow)

You make no sense.
> Picking up prostitutes is somehow more personal than suffocating a patient you may have known for a while.

pillow your self faggot

>mfw Scalia died in Texas and his corpse was found with a pillow over his head

Attached: What the Fuck is this Shit 2.jpg (446x281, 27K)

Based, suck my balls boomers.

Expect this to increase DRAMATICALLY as old, senile whites are "cared" for by cheap, cut-rate illegals and other nonwhites. Being smothered to death by a pillow will be merciful compared to the other things that will be going on in those nursing homes.

Fuck off, they're past their productive age, hoovering up social security, and it's only fitting that the niggers they loved so much end them.

It has increased dramatically already. There's cases of such shenanigans all over the US and europe, weekly. Not 1thousand like our highlighted nigger friend ofcourse.

Will they really be able to get away with it when surveillance cameras streaming to offsite storage are everywhere?

Based and pillowpilled.

This nigger contributed more to society than any of you cunts, saving the government millions of dollars.

They do now, so... why not? Surveillance video "reviewed" by indifferent pajeets in some low-bid facility on the subcontinent?

Fuck off leaf

Attached: A74A8292-CF35-404B-8C36-125CCB303CED.jpg (1000x1537, 380K)

was RBG one?

that's all I care about

They are non-reproducting, money grubbing leeches that ruined the country all so they could have spics mow their yard for cheap. Fuck them, they get what they deserve.

wow apparently everyone on Jow Forums thinks they are going to stay 14 forever
stay edgy you whiny little brats

Generation X......Will fix things

How do you get tied to a thousand deaths and not get caught sooner. This guy is either a master mind killer or they don't pay attention to shit in those facilities.

Attached: 1556740596745.png (512x512, 207K)

Think of all the medical expenses this man saved people from.

Attached: 18923892382332.jpg (512x408, 42K)

Based nigger. May day of the pillow come for each and every "civil rights" boomer.

Can I sincerely ask how much it hurts that the next generation curses you for the world you left them? Do you blame your peers, or do you really think it's their fault?

Attached: 69771925_p0.jpg (332x416, 94K)

They don't know what it means to take responsibility for their actions, they are the first generation in human history to never grow up.

I saw someone complaining on an Arby's facebook post that they don't have senior discounts. Ten replies of essentially "fuck off entitled boomer."

I guess You reap what you sow

a racist serial killer...who happens to be a nigger who targeted old, white women....and is tied to possibly 1000 deaths....this should open some eyes as to the abysmal state of our senior/elderly care centers...but it won't....a nigger can kill 1000 women before he gets caught because no one noticed and no one cared....

He killed them so he could rob them. He's a fucking subhuman; I seriously doubt there was any deeper ideological motive than free stuff.

Attached: 49436004_312148156174659_8620470645538422784_o.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

>they don't pay attention to shit in those facilities.
Literally everyone working in an end-of-life assisted living facility is "tied to" hundreds if not thousands of deaths. Those places are where old people get sent to die. And practically all of those old people suffer from diseases like COPD making it very easy to assume they just died from it.

Nigitler?

>this should open some eyes as to the abysmal state of our senior/elderly care centers
It will open even less eyes than him being an illegal alien will open eyes to the abysmal state of our immigration enforcement system.

>Be Boomer faggot
>Salt and burn the Earth behind you
>Get smothers by your pet niggers

Glorious

Attached: c5f578766c26d518f05bd8e7c324058a.png (960x720, 438K)

are niggers, how shall I put this delicately, our niggers?

first they shove them to their deaths, then smother them with pillows?

niggers hate boomers more than we do
welcome niggers, good job

Boomers, in their endless greed and love of their own farts, sold their country out part and parcel to kikes and shitskins.

Boomers get what they deserve.

Did this dude just break the serial killer record?

>Find out how one hero is singe handily shrinking the welfare debt

Attached: 1555432330133.jpg (1242x1388, 260K)

Mike would be so proud

Attached: Ourpillow.jpg (960x858, 66K)

>wow apparently everyone on Jow Forums thinks they are going to stay 14 forever
No, we think its horseshit to be kept out of decent jobs, a respectable place in society and affordable housing and cheer the death of this abhorrent society.

I mean if we look at it logically he's one of the most contributing members of the African American community to the future of America, he alone has outstripped the cost of his existence multiple times over by ridding the world of the scum that brought us here.

>boomer makes country shithole
>gets angry his kids don't clean it up
finish your meal, grandpa.

Shitler

But he's technically correct, the best kind of correct.

>Imagine allowing your parents to be in the watch and care of a fucking nigger lmao

It is pretty much impossible to find an old folks home where the staff is not all niggers and spics.

>or they don't pay attention to shit in those facilities.

It's basically this. Americans were never particularly shy about putting their relatives in a home, the only difference now is the boomers got to pick their caretakers, and the irony is delicious to everyone with more than a couple braincells left to rub together.

Retirement home niggers are coming for you

Attached: C5CBAAC5-C828-4359-82AA-A8E6DF05692D.png (717x342, 336K)

Reminder. Reality vs. (((media's))) racial representation of serial killers.

Attached: serial killers blacks mass shooting.jpg (786x795, 195K)

Poor negros, they want to murder properly but they're just not smart enough to get away with it.

Abraham Lincoln was black Hitler, faggot.

Dare I say, we ban assault pillows?

Did this guy just take the high score?

>Be Lincoln
>Plan to send the niggers back
>Issue greenbacks
>Get shot
>Be JFK
>Spearhead a silver standard
>Get shot

Glorious kike America

More than 1000 sure beats this guy.

Attached: black crime serial killer Samuel Little.jpg (1661x9459, 1.59M)

>Thousands dead
>A dozen women most affected

Jews importing the murderers of your parents, the rapists of children, all while gleefully celebrating your elimination by the very creatures you pay for.

It's time to remove the Jew from U.S. soil.

>posts caricature of a jew
The memes really just write themselves at this point. I hope all you boomers have a collective heart attack.

day of the pillow soon. these old cunts brought this on themselves.

>near centurians
>boomers
smdh

based

I'm a healthcare worker and I must say even outside of straight-up murder, blacks and Hispanics should never be working in a healthcare setting. They're either completely lazy and unwilling to act on client needs or they're out right hostile to those they need to be caring for. In my entire career I have only met one who had treated clients with respect.

Attached: 1557736219909.jpg (538x539, 105K)

Nobody dies on first shift. That's when the competent workers are around. Second and third shift workers typically just play card games once most people are presumed to be asleep. You could really get away with anything considering people are expecting these people to die anyway.

DIE BOOMER, DIE