Sargon?

Anyone else low key supporting Sargon?
I know he isnt exactly /our/guy
but he reminds me of an older time on pol, when gamergate and trump united the right rather then devided it.
Plus you cant deny it is funny how consistently rapes women live on camera.
youtube.com/watch?v=8UFtl0ssM_Y
>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=651&v=d6IGyPUvfz8

Attached: sargon the based (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg (1000x541, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6JcLx1PgOE
youtu.be/qxf0yzzuWCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too fat desu

I'm supportive of his efforts to go out there and try and make change happen his own way rather than just sitting in front of a computer. I admire that. I get, support and understand some of his positions, but not all of them and all of what he says. So my support is like... a medium level?

He does get treated like shit by the media though and that's always a good sign of someone doing good in the world.

At the very least, we should be supporting him until someone better comes along. Until then, dont be a fucking doomer, he's advocating for some seriously good stuff.

Search carl Benjamin on twatter or jewtube. Just an ordinary bloke that thought the system was shit and he could do something about it, and now look at what they are doing to him fucking hell, talk about witch hunt. It's like no one ever learned anything from history. Like it's all new and we can keep making the same old mistakes.

Attached: clownworld73453456.png (638x937, 118K)

HOLY SHIT Jess that's some serious fucking damage control... although, like, I don't think she made it to the "how to lie" seminar, jesus

He is making them reveal the absolute state of freedom in this country. Words are banned, thoughts are crimes, the police and establishment treat the citizens like children, and the masses are literally brainwashed morons.

Attached: clownworld42423523.png (590x445, 265K)

he's funny, so i hope he wins to piss everyone off

let's hack his opponents or some shit

You must be 18 or older to post on this site.

BASED adrian

of course he got McDonalds

>when gamergate and trump united the right rather then devided it
natsoc has been used to divide and conquer through purity spirals whereas old/pol/ was allied even with niggers against corrupt establishment, still wanting white nationalism but smarter than those that would turn this into stormfront.

This
I dont care if someone is black or hispanic, all I want is for them to realize that we can live in harmony. Equal but separate, live with your people and I will live with mine. If we work together, so be it. We do the same job and we work together as a unit of just us workers. Sounds nearly communistic but I just want to live peacefully with my own family and people.

It's so fucking gay that the bullshit controversy of a shitpost to a souless politicunt is all they want to talk about. It is sick, what the world has become.
How does he get his centrist/populist message out when they consistently extinguish him with these "hate" accusations?
Seriously, i want him to suceed or fail on his actual merits and not by the propagandist media.

It's actually hilarious watching the media spin

he is low key good i'd say

I love him now, he stepped up his game. That BBC interview was hilarious and I seen the one where he was talking to the rape victim that supports him and as shes telling him the harrowing tale of how her lung was punctured and cheekbones smashed hes just giving her "Yup, k, yup..mmm.. yup." Hahahahha totally ignoring her story, was probably checking out her tits and pretending to follow along, it was fucking funny.

>How does he get his centrist/populist message out when they consistently extinguish him with these "hate" accusations?

That's the whole point of the accusations. They do this to silence who they don't like, they refuse to let up on it because they're literally trying to sabotage him. Carl should tell journalists he won't deal with them if they keep bringing that up and keep referring to him that way. Actual politicians do this a lot, it's not even a bad thing, once they get fed up with some reporter's shit they literally cut them off.

Sargon needs to stop indulgence them. When they bring it up in an interview, don't try to explain it away for the 15th time, just say "Oh, we're doing that? We're done here" and cut them off.

I feel sorry for sargon ,BBC you r fake news with no journalist integrity.

Still voting briext party

Attached: FireShot_Capture_267_The_Jewish_Chronicle_on_Twitter_Ukip_candidate_Carl_Benjamin_accuse_twitter.com (773x833, 336K)

There are black people out there that just want to help their people, without taking anything off of anyone else's plate:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6JcLx1PgOE

UKIP RAPE MAN FORCED TO ADMIT HIS RAPE DISCOURSE CAUSES TERRORISM

Can confirm he said this. I can't remember the video exactly, but it definitely got a lifted eyebrow from me.

Yeah I support him for saying that, someone needs to stand up to the manipulation around the Holocaust, I think he said in reply to someone trying to compare something he said to the Holocaust, to which he replied he didn't care. THAT is what's needed in politics, people not being manipulated by normie platitudes.

He should be bringing up rotherham and no go zones. The media is giving him platforms and he's ruining it by playing defense.

I like Sargon.

I hope he succeeds. The UK needs radical changes and I think he can be the first major progenitor of those changes a la Nigel Farage. If he manages to avoid being cringe he may surprise folks. Also I think he's way more redpilled than he's legally allowed to say; him not being able to reveal his power level is what causes Jow Forums's screeching over him.
well put

I hope he goes far. It's worth it just for the lulz.

He's a fat fucking retard. I hope he keeps on just so he'll continue fucking up and making me laugh.

Great video on him youtu.be/qxf0yzzuWCw

He legit looks like he has a touch of Downs syndrome

You turd i came up with the term "a touch of the downs" was about an inbred Muslim girl at my college 20 years ago. She got sandwhich stuck in the corner of her mouth all the time.