Be California voters

>be California voters
>spend 3x the cost of the Apollo program on a rail project that isn't remotely close to being finished

Attached: lolpepe.png (800x680, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986#Provisions
archive.is/vRwIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>3x
WHAT THE UNGODLY FUCK
I FUCKING HATE COMMIES

Attached: AAAAAAAA.jpg (320x251, 10K)

Except voters were never even given a chance on this. Literally nobody wanted it except for the fucking kikes who pocketed the cash.

Tfw your neighbor continues to amaze you with more insanity than you thought possible.

Attached: 1557773302907.jpg (322x322, 15K)

I need to get the fuck out of this corrupt shithole

fuck this place

And california voters would vote for it again in a heartbeat, even knowing what they know.

Nobody here gives a fuck because they're only here for a few years before they go home anyway. At least that's the mindset. A state of immigrants where nobody has any pride or ownership. As California goes so goes the nation.

>Voters given the chance
>Commifirnia
You retards did it to yourself.

>california is literally the nations cancer

Attached: 1556144151857.jpg (645x772, 75K)

>we need to spend more money on public transportation

Don't come North.

Fuck you Im not staying here

So go West.

We didn't need it in the 1st place. The price tag was way higher than what we voted for. Jerry Brown just wanted to put his name on something and the irrigation tunnels project also went nowhere.

Fuck this State, so much money and talent and we still can't do infrastructure correctly.

Try to convince californians to jump in sync to fight the fascist Drumpf. Maybe the mini shockwaves will cause a real earthquake and drop cali into the sea.

Just get everybody to bring a cup of water and dump it on top of the Oroville Dam. Let nature take its course.

5 more years at my State Job and I will be vested into the CA state retirement program. Then I'm leaving the Gay Area and moving next door to .

>guise, the dam will break if we don't rewet the cement

Attached: 1545772141911.jpg (1439x1439, 97K)

hot take -

oregon is a bigger shit hole than even california and washington state is chock full of subhumans

The project itself was fine when it was on the drawing board. The problem is that it in practice it's just an excuse to embezzle tax money. First fucking contract goes to Diane Feinstein's husband.

>tfw you're trying to remember what Diane Feinstein looks like, but all you can come up with is Nanci Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and Barbara Boxer
I hate California so much

I wouldn't be able to pick her out of a lineup of old women. Pretty generic looking.

Attached: AP_18270522841237-1000x667.jpg (1000x667, 53K)

Wow how embarrassing, does leadership have a response?

I remember seeing that exact mannequin at the department store when my mom used to make me go shopping with her.

But that's actually Barbra Boxer and you're just trying to fuck with me, aren't you?

>"back to work goyim"

Boxer is more visibly Jewish.

Attached: barbara_boxer.jpg (488x610, 55K)

>more visibly jewish
I'm not sure, but I think this might have been one of those Boston Dynamics robots.

Attached: 1520015425416.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

If you do dont vote democrat like the rest of you fucking retards do.

When will California ban abortions?

Attached: foetus_trimestre2debut.jpg (250x240, 27K)

I'd rather they pay a bounty to goblina women to have one performed.

lmao

>2/10 bait thread made me use google.
Feels good to be #1.

Warning: the state of california is known to the state of california to cause cancer.

this isn't a California problem, it's an American problem.

America is absolute shit at any kind of public works project or infrastructure

>Jerry Brown
When I briefly lived in this shit state, I remember that faggot telling us to stop showering to save water. Meanwhile, nearly all CA water is spent on agriculture for shit like almonds. What a fucking joke.

Obviously they need more retarded shitskins to finish it

>made me use google
duckduckgo is a thing too you know? Much less evil.

Actually, not evil at all.

Musk thinks it will be cheaper to literally dig a bunch of tunnels instead. And before you make fun of him, be aware he btfo the entire, well established aerospace industry once he realized how much money the corrupt fucks were wasting on rocket launches.

what are you 12?

You know it's funny how conservatards bash California as a "liberal state" when they are the reason California is a liberal state.

California was a red state up until Reagan's amnesty, and Bush's open borders policies. Bill Clinton was actually the closed-border president. Californians consistently voted against migrant workers, greencards, worker visas.....etc. In fact California literally passed a proposition to get rid of the illegals that was struck down by a judge.

So yeah, it was the retarded truckers and potato farmers out in the midwest and the south that turned California into a liberal state. And also vote for anti-environmental policies that disproportionately impact the delicate ecosystem in California

A bullet train from Lancaster to Las Vegas should be easy shit, too. It's like, 250 miles over nearly flat terrain.

What's taking so long?

If Musk got a contract to build the whole line I'd believe he could do it cheaper even if he had to dig tunnels for all of it, sure.

duckduckgo >>>>>>>>>>> google.

Obama goons pocketing the money.

corruption is a hell of a thing

Exactly... nobody wanted this bullshit train to nowhere and now gavin Newsom is mad trump is taking his 1b back since California could not complete the project because Democrats are greedy shady ass holes who fuck over legal tax paying citizens

Her hair has been frozen since 1963

Attached: RSD58403.jpg (1000x758, 115K)

Yup... it's all a scam, its fucked up

For the record, I voted no.

>preach about spacex
>preach about nasa being underfunded
>preach about musk, electric cars green nukes rabble rabble rabble
>spend 3-4x the money which was spent on getting 12 men to the moon and back in the 60s on a railroad between two of the shittest cities in the nation
>still doesn't work

>mfw you think there will be a pension fund when you retire

user, I...

Attached: smug_pupper.jpg (852x1041, 150K)

lel

Don't remind him about the time CA started handing out state vouchers when the Jewish bankers stole the pension funds.

lets just ignore all the money spent teaching illegals how to read

Someone had to approve of it, and you most likely voted for them. No pity for you fags.

>spend 3x the cost of the Apollo program on a rail project that isn't remotely close to being finished

Attached: f7jqAMs.png (402x617, 307K)

>implying we went to the moon
Listen buddy, if it costs this much to take a fuckin train across the state, do you honestly believe it costs less to go to the goddam moon?

RARE DOGGO HAVEN'T SEEN IN MONTHS

It does when White men are in charge.

Ironically, she does the least damage to California in her official position.

>be California voters
>subsidize growing oranges in the middle of a FUCKING DESERT
>bitch at states upstream for not wanting to feed California's ever-growing thirst

Attached: 1522593701926.jpg (179x170, 10K)

There are too many hands in the pot all at once for anything to get done

Democrats hated illegals because they weren't a solid part of their base yet. Republicans, other than (((Chamber of Commerce))), were not open borders even if the bill was shit.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986#Provisions
>The act required employers to attest to their employees' immigration status and made it illegal to hire or recruit illegal immigrants knowingly. The act also legalized certain seasonal agricultural undocumented immigrants as well as undocumented immigrants who entered the United States before January 1, 1982 and had resided there continuously with the penalty of a fine, back taxes due, and admission of guilt; candidates were required to prove that they were not guilty of crimes, that they were in the country before January 1, 1982, and that they possessed at least a minimal knowledge about U.S. history, government, and the English language.[3]
>The law established financial and other penalties for those employing illegal immigrants under the theory that low prospects for employment would reduce undocumented immigration. Regulations promulgated under the Act introduced the I-9 form to ensure that all employees presented documentary proof of their legal eligibility to accept employment in the United States.[4]

California is great for agriculture since it is similar to a Mediterranean climate if it can transport water in but they have failed to finish their water project and have diverted a ton of water in retarded ways such as trying to save stupid fish.

And when it does rain, the dams break and the water just skids off into the ocean because they forests burnt down. You'd need like a whole war room to plot and scheme to fuck everything up as hard as California.

Nevada?

Spending billions of dollars to be able to quickly move welfare niggers and spics from their government housing to slightly different places to spend their food stamps is infinitely more important than landing a man on the moon you fucking bigot!

California voting machines aren't real. The entire State is staged

Attached: china man working with niggers in africa.png (1200x858, 908K)

>And when it does rain,
When the chemtrails stop.

Aluminum oxide burns pretty hot.

>isn't remotely close to being finished
they didnt even lay a single inch of track bro

It can still be used. But yeah they promise you the world...In a way this was a trash idea to begin with. It would just funnel Mexicans up to whiter parts of Cali really

>that nobody will want to ride because it's full of niggers

The problem is eminent domain and property acquisition. People will sue left and right to drain the state of money because they don't want to sell their house for below a few million, or they want to preserve a single row of orchard trees that the rail needs to pass through to make anything close to a reasonable route. Couple that with the fact that every single small town politician lobbied to have the rail pass through their town for election points and that's already a few billion in costs added for mandatory land purchases/litigation, planning, and environmental reviews alone.

It's a bit of a scam though, a French high speed rail company offered a fully funded private plan that would have run adjacent to one of the freeways and had a reasonable construction schedule, but it was passed up to divide the jobs among American companies because that's how the political system works here. Bechtel, notorious for going billions overbudget and delivering shit that isn't even close to finished or safe after decades beyond what they quoted is one of the main contractors.

Attached: 1543732565410.jpg (797x748, 422K)

THIS. PATRICK LITTLE BEAT FEINSTEIN IN 2017 PRIMARY.

Attached: melonhead.jpg (531x451, 32K)

Lay in the bed you made for yourself, Califuckian. Dont export your bullshit to the sane parts of the country.

archive.is/vRwIg

Here's an article about land acquisition anyways.

I also recall a Japanese company offering consultation help to CAHSR but they got refused for the same reasons as the French company. That same company is now helping the Texas Central Railway get built, but even there it's being blocked by the powers that be (including big auto and freight rail companies). They're getting the legal hammer dropped on them because they don't own any rail right now, only land that they're preparing to build rail on. Because of that, they're not classified as a railroad company yet and can't perform the surveys required to actually use the land they have. So basically they're not allowed to build new rail because they don't already own rail.

see here:

eyyyy bro
beans
bro

jobs bro
fuckin jobs

need 27 years worth of welfare for a family of 8 for one of them to land a single job a mcdonalds
bro

>The problem is eminent domain
They got that already, it was already being built

the entire east coat is "Mediterranean" weather