LMAO Cenk Uygur's running for President on June 8th

LMAO Cenk Uygur's running for President on June 8th.

youtube.com/watch?v=RsirEUmlhRM

Attached: 1517624967330.png (380x300, 111K)

Oh fuck this guy. I would even take one for the team and assassinate his greasy Turk ass.

At least if it was Ana who ran, we'd get some eye candy.

Attached: 2lpagt.png (790x592, 493K)

I thought this guy retired because of some sexual harassment blog thing.

I'm on Team Cenk! Are you?

walking for President is more like it

When this guy loses i'm gonna gloat on their faces really hard

I don't know, but I think the clown car is pretty much full already.

mans finally lost his marbles

Did her nudes ever get leaked?

What state does this guy live in? I could see him trying to pull a Sargoy of Mossad and trying to get a spot in congress.

Cenk a manlet

I've seen pics of her and another woman sucking a man off

Based Boomer joke! Kek

Wasn't this the guy who denied the Armenian genocide?

Attached: 1552612892996.png (113x182, 42K)

Sauce

Cenkles is the new Cankles

cucked and bluepilled

I would find it extremely funny if he somehow won

Start a gofundme

thats it, im on team chunk

Wonder what he is guilty of. At this point im guessing people who are guilty or conmected to spying on trunp are running to try and slow down going to jail.

lmao. Anons. I believe the upcoming election will be funnier and worse than the 2016 one. Promised.

>4.3 million subs
>4.7k views in one whole day
>getting wholesale blasted in comments
We've got a serious contender here, folks.

literally who?

Attached: 1469372987303.jpg (1100x950, 151K)

it's more like he's throwing his transitioning party.

Their numbers have been absolutely terrible lately. This is clearly a publicity stunt.
It'll be fun for Jow Forums at least I guess.

Attached: 1465807675066.jpg (640x410, 55K)

well well well

trump may have a chance after all

Commiefornia.
He clearly said presidential race though. But it's all a stunt anyway. He just wants to get in the news for a few days.

Attached: cenk-uygur-wife-Wendy-Lang.png (534x534, 499K)

"I think you're fucking dumb"
t. Ana

Uygur/Wu 2020, rolls right off the tongue

between that retard, patrick little and richard spencer there will be dank memes for sure. honestly i just care about patrick little i wanna know what memes his mental illness will create for 2020

According to his wiki, he was born in Turkey, so he can not run for president. Not that the dems give a damn about laws'shit.

>1488 likes

So what was his thought process behind this?

>"M-media said Trump had a less than 1% chance but he got it, I can surely win if he did!"

do NOT deny us of this lolcow you sperg

Attached: 548953218.png (536x598, 583K)

OF COURSEEEE!

I'd love to see this turbo-manlet on the same stage as... I dunno, how tall is Joe Biden?

>A man who is part of a news network named after a group that committed genocide is planning on running for American office
"In other news Calvin Unkle from the news channel, 'The Hitler Youth,' has announced his candidacy for President today."

I feel like you're full of shit

Said he "can't tell whether it happened or not"

Attached: adjyix0n1t611.jpg (550x761, 119K)

fuckin hell hahhaha i didn't see the hand at first.
Anal is a caricature of the hypocritical bimbo who has no consistency on sexual issues.

Hungarian

Noun

cenk (plural cenkek)

(archaic) rotter, cad (a worthless, despicable person)

Usage notes
Its original meaning was dog, hunting dog. The literary language of the 19th century used it in a pejorative sense.

Free press coverage. Well, maybe not free but I'm sure he won't spend too much on this.

>letting an armenian genocide denying TURK grab her ass
women are lucky people don't expect anything from them, or she would be considered a fucking turbo cuck

You mean it's a ploy to try and keep TYT in the public eye and therefore relevant ?

Why did you phrase it in such a faggy way? Are you a bot?

No idea why you think that's phrased oddly. Better question would be why are you a cunt?

You said that like you're an undercover federal agent miced up and leaning close to the suspect and asking very blatantly obvious bait questions, like in those cheesy comedy films.
On the internet I'd imagine only a bot would act like that.
And my point was super obvious.

Don't listen to roaches.

Her only value to the show is her heritage. It feigns legitimacy to TYT banner. Is selling your families heritage to the people who slaughtered your grandparents worth $200k a year?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha . .. . . I can not stop smiling.

+1