Daily reminder arranged marriage is our best option now

Trade your sister or cousin to a healthy white redpilled friend you trust in exchange to breed with his sister or cousin.
inb4
>that's not our culture reee!
It was 100 years ago and still is today in Amish communities and the elite.
inb4
>b-b-but what about whamens feelings you fucking incel reee!
white birthrates, biological functionalism, and survival are more important than your (((boomer))) tier moral code
inb4
>arranged marriage is somehow the same thing as incest reee!
nice try at misinformation you strawman shill kike

roasties, femcels, boomers, and white knight beta orbiters need not apply

Attached: 0whitesharia.jpg (850x954, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RvSgO
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y2KBltNN1s
pixiv.net/member.php?id=3915752
feason3411.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/feason3411
nozomi.la/tag/season_(artist)-1.html
archive.is/nmefD
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:WAIS-IV_FSIQ_Scores_by_Race_and_Ethnicity.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It makes sense women don’t know want they want.

my stats for anyone with a white sister (must be non degenerate)
>30s white male (European born), 6', /fit, /talented, /RH-, dirty blonde/green. Never did any drugs and never been sick.

What is this image and where does it come from

Shit, is he sleeping with a camp inmate, or does that bitch have the AIDS?
Pick a better mate than that bag of bones, or at least feed the bitch better.

I agree. As long as they are similar ages it's fine. Churches did this this all the time in the 90s.

learn to reverse google search newfag
some like skinny and some like thick, why do you even care?

Attached: 1547758354267.jpg (600x673, 83K)

why would age matter objectively speaking? I think your boomer brainwashing is showing

Attached: 0white fascist sharia.png (651x191, 10K)

I tried nigger, all i get are russian forums and 4chins

just updated this now
idk then, if you find out let us know

Attached: 0white fascist sharia.png (486x341, 19K)

>2 years ago my older brother has his life together
>Good looking, solid job, getting married
>Meanwhile I am not doing so well
>Below average, wagecuck job, floundering around in college, forever alone
>Family and friends fawn over him and treat me like shit
>I am happy for him but hate being torn down by everybody else
>He gets married in 2017 and has a kid in 2018
>Wife immediately becomes spouse from hell
>Quits her job, won't cook or clean, goes out with her girls and just stays at her parents all the time
>Brother gave up promotion to relocate closer to her family so now she just complains about his low level position and salary
>He goes to work, cooks and cleans, and takes care of the baby (or leaves it at my parents when he is at work)
>Finds out she is cheating on him
>She is divorcing him and taking all his stuff
>Will lose custody of his child that may not even be his
>He moves back in with our parents and is physically and mentally destroyed
>Meanwhile I sort my college life out and get a cushy coding job
>Get in shape with all my free time
>Pay off all my student loans because I don't have a woman stealing my money
>Now those same family and friends treat me like the golden boy
>Have the audacity to ask me when I am settling down and getting married

Two brothers. One did everything right from the start while the other wasted away in failure to launch. But in the end getting married has destroyed my brother's life while being a so-called incel has allowed me to redeem myself and build a great life.

This probably didn't happen but I believe it

I wish it didn't. I was a MGTOW edgelord after high school but after meeting my brother's future wife I thought there was hope. She was very kind, fun, and nice to be around. But after getting married she dropped the act.

I was at a cousin's wedding recently. A table of middle-aged and boomer aunts bragging about taking their husbands to the cleaners in divorce court. Then two minutes later asking me when I'm getting married.

We need to embrace Islam. They have arranged marriages, modest clothing for women and keep their pimp hand strong. Christianity is cucked to the core.

>incels that cant see their dick

Why is the fanart of your utopian patriarchal top-to-down marital hierarchy showing an anorexic female, you retard?

At least make it look appealing.

No drugs or sickness...try living before i trust you with my sister...been in a fight ? Risked your life for the thrill?

Attached: 7F57DCFF-63D3-4F50-A27B-7B271351F54C.gif (245x168, 795K)

the only good thing about islam is the tribalism and how they control their women (neither of which requires islam to do). everything else about it is shit barbarism.

Artificial selection beats Darwin and nature every time. With arranged marriages, you get artificial selection where the father chooses a woman's husband for his intellect and economic potential instead of his penis size and jawline.

The natural sexual selection of human females is highly dysgenic with respect to qualities that are useful in technology and warfare.

The idea that women shouldn't have most rights, is starting to catch on with the new abortion laws.

Attached: 1396980617102.jpg (586x750, 226K)

Nice.
They divorce for imagined better sex. Obviously the world has a women's rights problem. A lot of young men don't know about the insatiable female appetite for dicks.

Women love a good dicking, no exceptions. That's why men have to control them, so women can have a good life. Giving women sexual freedom is like giving a child candy freedom. You're going to have a fat balloon child in no time. With women you get used up whores, mentally unstable, angry, unsuitable.

Women are like children, in motivations and agency. They need to lose all political and most legal rights, and we will take good care of them. Nothing is worse for women and better for Jewish capitalists than requiring women to wageslave. Expecting women to work outside the home increases production and destroys wages, and it wastes female lives in slaving for a Jewish company. Not only does it destroy the family, but male productivity also suffers from not having a trustworthy assistant in the home.

Attached: pussy pill.png (1594x1125, 457K)

i watched a few episodes and it was alright, i like fighting anime though mostly
they also waste their most fertile years working as wage slaves. its a lose lose situation for the whole society.

Attached: 0white knights will die.png (1044x1268, 73K)

you cant even arrange your daily schedule, yet you want to arrange peoples lives? lmao

Yeah, it's an anime very much made for women -- I watched the whole thing. It sells to women the idea of arranged marriage first, romance afterwards.

I like what you wrote. Anybody who is not a pussy beta bitch boy is going to get on board. A huge portion of the guys in the abortion threads already support it. And women's opinions matter fuck all.

If you didn't know, there's a live thread on the other site, but I'm not linking directly archive.is/RvSgO

Attached: 1417554438743.jpg (900x1350, 397K)

I've always thought that the way to make arranged marriages work is to put the couple-to-be together from a very young age, and keep them very close together (same room, same schooling sitting together, working together at jobs, same everything that can reasonably be done) so that they already share the same interests due to the same environment, and so that they are eachother's confidant and closest friend.
If this was done, there would be literally no problems with the arranged couple not loving eachother, or ever considering cheating.
(any "homos" would not arise because there would never be any reason to question who they were going to be with).
for a basic explanation for those who doubt this would work, it's basically an intentional, parentally arranged version of the childhood friend fetish.

parents arrange who their kids are going to marry works best.

>faggot slave thread about some slave shit on how we should all be slaves
faggot slave thread about some slave shit on how we should all be slaves
>faggot slave thread about some slave shit on how we should all be slaves
faggot slave thread about some slave shit on how we should all be slaves

the state of Jow Forums

Attached: hogan.jpg (562x844, 118K)

That's fine -- but you don't want to overdo it. If they're too too close, seeing each other every single day, then the _sibling filter_ will kick in and love will become impossible.

As someone who fell in love with a childhood family friend, I can that say indeed, the bond with a childhood opposite sex friend is a powerful thing. Unfortunately, our parents never suggested that we marry, and she went to college to become a slut.

The idea that most women should go to college is incompatible with civilization.

The friend thing is also not a requirement. There are numerous accounts of ancient, medieval, renaissance, Victorian age virgin brides falling head over heels in love with their arranged husbands and having a happy life. You think women in history were never excited about the husband their father chose for them and had an enormous amount of anticipation to finally be able to become a proper adult, have sex and know what's it like to be with a man that loves them?

Attached: 1512068229356.jpg (1080x1080, 272K)

nah

Attached: 0001553552457508.jpg (621x648, 86K)

I think the sibling filter has more to do with social standards than biology, barring the MHC stuff which I think is actually smell-based incest prevention.
If you have two teenagers of opposite sex who like eachother in bed together, sex will happen.
why not let teenage sexual desire be satisfied by the person you will marry anyway?

10/10 best counteragument ever consider me a wrecked libtard then go pray to shapiro and sacrifice a goat to your jew.

No no, it's a great idea. Parents would have to have the idea in mind to allow it. I plan to.

But this is not the concept in this culture, the concept is in pic related

Attached: chinese fem experiment.png (1590x1710, 1.82M)

Same here
Says it's anime, pic related is best guess and directs to russian forums

Attached: 11082069_fullsize.jpg (1962x3000, 2.12M)

I think it would be hard to get started though because a lot of things would have to line up: I'd have to find a girl who would tolerate the idea, and then when we wanted to have kids we would have to find a couple with the same idea, and I think there might be legal issues and certainly social stigma that our children would face.
I think this sort of thing would work better if a community of like-minded people got together, unfortunately due to the social stigma as in your experiment, I think that you wouldn't get enough starter adult women interested in this very pro-monogamy idea.

Ok. Now go sell that to the rest of Western Civilization.

I'll wait...

why are you trying to artificially force this love meme without anything to back up it's supposed legitimacy?
the 2.1+ birthrate and women being forced to give birth during their fertile years is so much more important than that.
who fucking cares if the husband and wife are friends are not, marriage is for breeding not making fucking friends.
if you want friends then make male friends why do you want to muddy the waters of our laws culture and evolutionary path for your subjective moralfag fucking dumbass reasons?

Attached: 1555734240918.png (1461x1213, 648K)

I think extremism is what sells: the idea of completely stripping women's rights is catching on. This can sell as a moderate corollary. You know, women already stripped most of men's family rights and men didn't do anything. There will be a payback phase.

That's true. I think any boy could be reasoned in to agreeing, and a girl would need to expect it from childhood. As for convincing a wife, yes, it would take a rather traditional woman.

Attached: c1e271e533de72c10ffc1be9dca228b74f6c3eecceec4bb091c406b9676e4b1c.jpg (1200x627, 75K)

I totally see where you're coming from... but you know what: arranged brides are going to love it. And they won't ruin their lives with whoredom, so it will last. I hope everyone notices that women are always complaining. That's their nature, so it's important to never take their complains too seriously.

Trust is a weapon. If the women don't know how to live without their man they sure as hell won't try to cheat on him, also cheating would be harder because the couple would be together for all social stuff ideally.

Here's a nice story from a rather faggy sounding user.

Attached: arranged-19.png (1749x685, 277K)

Honestly, my parents both picked horrible people for themselves and would probably do the same for me.

I'll just keep shilling for this idea anonymously online because I'm too much of a coward to say anything so controversial IRL, and mabye it will catch on?

I always find it amusing that you faggots start with making fun of indian practices but eventually come around all while acting like you came up with it on your own. Is this what whitey cultural appropriation feels like ?
First it was yoga.
Then you started fasting as well.
Then you started worshipping cold showers and nofap, then shitting while squatting.
Now arranged marriages. Give it a year or two Jow Forumstards will be shilling street shitting

Biocunts will go obsolete with the rise of fembots and artificial wombs

What did you mean by this? I said earlier that I'll do it myself.

No one is recommending Indian values. Traditional Marriage values are universal. India just happens to be the only large area where freely arranged marriage still exists in practice today.

Stay in our thread. Did you get an arranged marriage? Are you getting one? How is it?

Attached: 1261211.jpg (810x648, 134K)

The divorce between sex and reproduction is a dangerous one. We already screwed up by removing reproduction from the act of sex. If we remove sex from the act of reproducing, too, that'll be even worse. The way that sex was corrupted in losing the element of reproduction, human reproduction will become corrupted in losing sex.

Look how fucking prideful and pathetic you are, you think you own these things lmao
whats next? is drinking water and breathing air an ''Indian practice''?
that's 1 option but it has to be seemless with the rest of culture and laws in the ethnostate because it's such a big change

>111
And kids need moms I'm pretty sure.

Attached: 79427b65a30116f5027701054df7ef616167329e9f0e7bf52782747abb570d2a.jpg (3000x2000, 1.82M)

It’s because you huwhites want to marry little girls with their parents permission.

Motha fuck all of you, really.

I mean that I'll keep proposing the idea in random pol threads to see if we could actually get some steam behind it, because it will never work without a lot of choices for infants to pair our infants with.

>same ages
Didn't you read?
>roasties, femcels, boomers, and white knight beta orbiters need not apply

wrong, i want my tribe to marry little girls regardless of their parents permission in some cases, if a (((boomer))) father thinks he can ''protect'' his fertile breeding age white daughter from being fucked and making white babies i would love to have him gassed as a traitor trying to lower the white birthrates of the nation.

Attached: __kagamine_rin_and_kagamine_rin_roshin_yuukai_vocaloid_and_etc_drawn_by_formalin__3d27cbeba3e842aa31 (456x1000, 175K)

>TFW your sister is older than you and degenerate beyond repair, and will not listen

It is over folks, do what you may at this point, it is free for all

Attached: 1558027266739.jpg (640x640, 68K)

Oh, haha. Who knows, Jow Forums might be irrelevant or it might be cutting edge political activism. Also, I'm really outspoken. It gives me a certain reputation, but I'll certainly talk about it.

If you have time, skip the first 5 minutes and see how this senator is talking. The Overton window keeps shifting, favorably.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Y2KBltNN1s

Attached: pol 100k lurking.png (1080x2160, 273K)

>whites
>little girls with their parents permission
It's the natural order of things

Attached: image.jpg (1824x594, 355K)

The artist is named Feason.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=3915752
feason3411.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/feason3411

I've seen it too, many broken women. The women will fight against every inch, but it's for the best to change things.

I love this image, I made it transparent.

Attached: chainsgirl.png (1461x1213, 700K)

I like him so far.

You're an extremist, but kidnapping a daughter from a cucked father is an ancient tradition. The women love it. A weak father will ruin a woman's whole life.

Also did this one.

Attached: tiedupgirl.png (730x1600, 623K)

good job anons
and i am very extreme but only because these cunts have forced me to be at this point.

She is 32 and single. And got hideously fat. I do not care if she ever has a child or not.
Oh and she has no job since a long time. Oh and she still live at home
All she says is "all men are faggots, there are no good men anymore!"
Hold me pol

Have sex incel

Get pregnant.

Attached: frogs hug.png (746x512, 99K)

can u do this one pls

Attached: __original_drawn_by_konohana_saku__sample-87a8f4927009f327e95436879158d8a4.jpg (850x1034, 138K)

Here is a good collection of his/her more controversial art.

nozomi.la/tag/season_(artist)-1.html

Attached: feason.png (1440x810, 1.52M)

Artificial selection only beats natural selection when those making the artificial choices know what the fuck they are doing.

99% of humans are retarded and as such 99% of artificially arranged marriages will be improperly created and lead to a dysgenic future.
Ex) Islamic countries
Ex) India
Ex) on and on.

Artificial selection (castes, and such) can work if very, VERY, very smart people are in charge of who goes where. Patriarchs of communities and such. Otherwise it will tend towards becoming a homogenizing mess of feels and duties - the end result of which is modern day India or something similar.

Female sexual selection exists for a reason, and if you decide to bypass it (which is the reason Aryans exist in the first place), you better know what the fuck you are doing, otherwise Nature will kill you. Tear your head from your body, feast on your blood and pin you up for all to see - she's ruthless like that.

Good luck.

Sad, reminds me of my aunt in a lot of ways. Luckily my sister and my mother aren't bad at all, just apathetic to it all, which is good.

>drool-bucket mong

nice cope cowardly incel. This is why incels are pathetic. Youre using the tragedy of your OWN Brother to feel a sense of self-worth. You are pathetic and I can see why women would avoid a socially inept narcissist like yourself. The exact same dunning krugers as elliot rodger. Doesnt matter how in shape you are. You are a COWARD.

>ITT virgins seething and coping with a fantasy scenario

Attached: 1548103662450.gif (280x154, 2.96M)

swear i've read this before, some kind of pasta?

Take Indians for example, we have mostly arranged marriages, love marriage is frowned upon.
Our women are pretty cultural, always in kitchen, Always obey. No feminist bs. Take her out once on Sunday and she'll thank you all week.

Indian roasties that come in US forget their culture and start being degenerate like white women.

Here too the first waves of feminism are starting once the girls started taking college courses and dicks with their
>muh freedom

Tldr: women are best kept leashed, they are animals

>Modern Indian explains how their genetic selection program is the best.

>99% of humans are retarded
I'm sorry this all imaginary. If you feel that way, are women less retarded than men? I need some evidence about the Aryan history, what are you trying to say? Aryans had many different practices, including arranged marriage, bride kidnapping, voluntary marriage like today, and others.

Near matriarchal, unrestrained Hypergamy is part of what kept niggers in the stone age. Women just want the dick. And why do you think Japanese/Chinese have 105 IQs and smaller penises? They controlled their women for thousands of years.

No problem, let's see how this looks when posted. This has a nice background so it kind of doesn't need it, but it's good to have the option.

Attached: tiedup wife.png (850x1034, 440K)

Hahaha

You think the Aryan race spontaneously combusted into existence?
They were the original geneticists.
That was the gift from the gods that they were given (eugenics).

Let's say that Blue Eyes all came from a common ancestor. How do you spread such a gene across the population as best as possible?
If your system cannot answer this question then it doesn't deserve the time of day.

Your argument is too dumb - too framed from a men vs women point of view.
Learn to view things from a humanity vs its own stupidity point of view.

Men, Women, just two sides of the same shit, piss, puss, and blood filled coin.

in a fascist nation im sure the lifeblood of the nation would have a large part in the selection process and culture and education of eugenics etc
thank

Fine fine, a little more detail would be interesting. Clearly the Asians also figured out the eugenics things and they viewed women as property of the father or husband, until after WWII.

Attached: IQ Scores by Race.png (1000x600, 87K)

The Asian races are very homogenized.
I would group them as an example of what happens when female sexuality is too tightly controlled, with no eugenics to provide a forward impetus in racial genetic stock.
They hit a dead end. But at least no regression.

Islamic and Indian countries did the same thing, but are regressing too due to inbreeding and some other factors.
Like I said earlier, if you want to bypass Nature, you better know what you are getting yourself into.

I see. Do you have any red pills about Aryan eugenics? I would like to learn more about it.

Western countries are still coasting on the great genetic gifts that they started with many millennia ago.
But they are declining as well - it's just not very apparent yet.

Tough problem to solve, requires very smart people making very careful choices.
People like marriage because it protects civilization, but only in the short term. It actually absolutely destroys it in the long term, as history proves again and again.
Unless...

I haven't been able to find any yet. If I ever find any decent evidence for it, I'll make sure to share it at some future point.
Eugenics is simply logic applied to breeding. Aryans, as farmers, would have done this to their plants and livestock. A simple mental connection is all it takes to do this to their own children too.

Viewing humanity as crops, or animals for breeding, as a farmer makes Eugenics a logical outcome. Even something as simple as "my son and your daughter would make children that would be good at X". Repeat for generations.

This.

Attached: Mr Goldstein said wanting to breed these fertile white teens makes you a pedo.jpg (1080x809, 68K)

Get a load of this faggot. My brother did everything right and worked hard only to see his life taken away by this disgusting clown world.

I don't get joy from his suffering. I get angry at the fact that his whore ex-wife is allowed to destroy him with impunity. I wish he had never gotten married so he could have been even more successful.

The point is it was easy to pull my life together being single and childless while modern "marriage" destroyed a much better man than me.

I get it. There does seem to be some kind of decline. Maybe you will enjoy this article about the selection pressures on Jews vs. Europeans. But I think it will be things you already know.

archive.is/nmefD

Attached: frog bride.png (720x1280, 1.43M)

Senpai!

Attached: washed up roasties.png (936x560, 59K)

Modern marriage laws are designed in order to destroy society and the people in it, because the people in our modern society were willing to go to war against Hitler.
It's that simple.

Thx user, will read and learn.

>Clearly the Asians also figured out the eugenics things
I have serious doubts about the standard deviation for the asians.

The high IQ Asian nations have small SD, the low IQ Asian nations have a more normal SD.

What is the sauce data?

careful, i got banned for life and had to appeal it because i posted a pic of some underage french thot sitting on a niggers lap in a thread like this

This.

It doesn't matter who wins, the women and söy all perish regardless.

Attached: The Liberal Can Only Perish.png (713x865, 219K)

All the Jews I know have large, young, healthy families and have arranged marriages. Often they only meet the spouce once before marriage.

If it's good for the Jew it's good for us.

Fuck the kike mods

Attached: why dont you marry a 29 year old roastie instead goyim.jpg (1038x1298, 68K)

it has nothing to do with jews though, it's just a logically and fundamentally and universally good social system to have if done right like what this user said

Attached: captive_princess_by_dragon_fu-d9zya76.jpg (721x850, 497K)

Your instincts are good. The sample size on Asians is garbage, so the deviation may have a large error range. Still they really do average 105 in some countries.

Group, mean score (standard deviation), sample size:
White, 103.21 (13.77), 1540
Black, 88.67 (13.68), 260
Hispanic, 91.63 (14.29), 289
Asian, 106.07 (15.01), 71
Other*, 98.93 (13.99), 40

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:WAIS-IV_FSIQ_Scores_by_Race_and_Ethnicity.png

Attached: iq map.png (1272x800, 80K)

Senpai should post more of his chained woman collection.

Attached: kobeni is for breeding.gif (476x720, 738K)

Attached: 055959453f7ad02d8148ac526b5d2222.jpg (480x800, 82K)

>archive.is/nmefD
I've read this over, lot to unpack.
I'm worried that it is a bit too romantic and biased towards the European model, but it's a nice framework to go on nonetheless.

I think that both groups can learn from each others strategies wrt evolving into the future.

Maybe I just never paid attention to the context, just the words & kid's face, but I didn't realize they're playing chess and looks like black could be winning. Black has 2 minor pieces and a rook for white's queen, and is up some connected passed pawns, unless white has a rook in the corner or something. Not a whole lot of piece coordination though and black's king is pretty exposed. White could probably get a perpetual too, or gobble up some of black's pieces if he tries to avoid it.

All the Jews I know are inbred.

most of the chained up pics i have are too lewd for Jow Forums

Attached: __princess_zelda_the_legend_of_zelda_and_etc_drawn_by_chichi_band__sample-52c41c0ad635308860b48b07a4 (850x988, 252K)

Based and lewdpilled.
Thx for the pics user, they have been enjoyable.

I've learned that people are so brainwashed that they will fight to protect their own sterility.
I've decided to just bide my time and wait for things to collapse.

Catch you guys on the flipside.

same

Attached: 1548129199633.png (754x662, 328K)