Press F

Attached: file.png (1230x1318, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/10/15/nyregion/fbi-ali-kourani-hezbollah.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that there are Christians in Hezbollah.

F
Hezbollah are heroes.
Actually there are special groups under Hezbollah's umbrella that recruit men of other faiths. Hezbollah, is strictly only Lebanese Shiite Muslim, they are kind of like a much cooler version of the Swiss Guard.

Attached: Hezbollah Hummer.jpg (894x1024, 195K)

Attached: BrzmWenCUAE2qV7.jpg (528x720, 46K)

S

ptuh

i love honkbollah

Attached: 1557977907573.png (551x406, 170K)

My yidar is going off

>he can' even tfu right
Death to Israel, I long for your crocodile tears once you lose your Tel Aviv summer condo.

Attached: tfu.png (344x280, 143K)

>hey guys let's kidnap two Israeli soldiers
>what could go wrong
>2000 lives and billions of dollars of damage later

Useless idiots. They justify their existence by claiming their mission is to defend Lebanon from Israeli aggression when in reality they're just a Lebanese wing of Iran's Revolutionary Guard enforcing Iran's political ambitions in Lebanon. It's the Lebanese Army's job to defend Lebanese soil, not some Iranian paramilitary, but nobody will sell us advanced weaponry becase they're scared of Hezbollah infiltrators misusing it or stealing it. I hope 6 million shiites die in the next war with Israel.

Israel killed civilians because they're a terrorist state

F

Hezbollah seems more and more like a Lebanese/Iranian SS. Not only are they a political organization, but also a social and military one and they have members from all kinds of backgrounds and they're the non state actor to have defeated Israel. Pretty fascinating desu.

>two israeli soldiers
So i take it they were good boys who dindu nuffin?

F

>civilians
>implying

yep

Maybe more of a SA.

Attached: 1024px-SA-Logo.svg.png (1024x1024, 48K)

>Ali Kourani
>New Yorker

You have to be a person to be a civilian. Muslims don't count.

S
He was a rat anyway, and Hezbollah didn't want him:
nytimes.com/2018/10/15/nyregion/fbi-ali-kourani-hezbollah.html

>nobody will sell us advanced weaponry becase they're scared of Hezbollah infiltrators misusing it or stealing it.
False. They wouldn't sell you advanced weapons no matter what, simply because the US wants Israel has to remain the dominant power you fucking brainlet.

Literally every one of the tens of thousands Shiite in Dearborn, Michigan donates 10% of their income to Hezbollah. "Bro, wallah they're like the Lebanese Red Cross. They're a good organization. Of course my family sends them money."

They openly talk about sending money to Hezbollah.

Al-ḥamdu lillāh

labbaik ya Nasrallah !