The Republican agenda has been exposed. Everyone on this board better watch out. The normies have figured it all out

The Republican agenda has been exposed. Everyone on this board better watch out. The normies have figured it all out.

twitter.com/DVSblast/status/1126961470443540487

Attached: arjaklrmw.jpg (1226x720, 111K)

That's what we call a solution

Oh look someone who didn’t read the law

Lol oh fuck is this bill secretly redpilled??

Murderers shouldn’t be able to vote.

Good! Good!

19th amendment BTFO

Why are females so fucking irrational?

You can pinpoint with almost 100% accuracy the fall of the west, and it's when women got the vote. However, they value freedom above everything, literally their own happiness!

We have a collection of studies that show that women are happier when they have children, take care of the house, leave the decisions to their man. It's right there! The meaning you keep searching for when you're sleeping around with a hundred men and drinking alcohol to the point of unconsciousness, you dumb bitch.

But no, I need to be promiscuous! I have to be a whore, and waste away my fertile days getting a degree for a 9-5 job doing spreadsheets for my boss, and live in a box in New York with a cat, college debt up the ass and be on depression meds when I'm 35.

When you conceptualize their fundamental aversion to structure and order, the things that would lead them to live a fulfilling live, you stop hating women and start pitying them.

Attached: 033253.png (341x391, 230K)

>miscarriage is a felony
Fucking Liberals can never not poison the well.

Attached: 1446692189816.jpg (431x696, 40K)

stop plugging your twitter, faggot

Attached: 1557769020327.jpg (1150x1270, 289K)

>However, they value freedom above everything
Is that why they're the frontrunners to ban all forms of ~hate~ speech and muh evil racis websites? They're just beta omega followers. In Hitler's society they will be the most hardcore Nazis, in our globalistic hedonistic one, they will be the most hardcore degenerates.

I'm talking about their personal/hedonistic freedom, not freedom in a overarching societal sense.

>When you conceptualize their fundamental aversion to structure and order, the things that would lead them to live a fulfilling live, you stop hating women and start pitying them.
I feel that, baste brazil nut

Are the democrats admitting they're the party of criminals and baby murderers?

hey man, its how it be with these hoes

>nigger logic

Yeah the Republican agenda to stop the abortion doctor vote

If every woman that had/will get an abortion became an instant felon on a national registry then the voting patterns could swing wildly

If she breathes she’s a THOT

It's almost cute how clever they think they are.

Based hue

>The Republican agenda has been exposed
Oh wow. I LIKE IT.

Attached: 1552907140129.png (396x385, 133K)

I really like the part about miscarriages. Look my family has good genes and I've never really heard about any miscarriages.
And for women who do such a thing, I agree, we should lock the useless slags in prison.
Why does a man have to stay with a defunct womb? He should move on, and marry a better one.

>However, they value freedom above everything, literally their own happiness!
But that's what being human is about you fucking hue. Building your Goddamned argument from the premise that mindless pleasure is superior to individual autonomy self-determination, get the fuck outta here.

>happiness is mindless pleasure
you're retarded

But white women voted for Trump...

Freedom from the consequences of their poor decisions.

>you stop hating women and start pitying them.
at last, I truly see

Attached: 345645768.jpg (900x630, 127K)

This retard doesn't even understand what an abortion is.

There’s a lot your family doesn’t tell you.