>/poltard/ "logic"

>>/poltard/ "logic"
>Africans are black
>Egypt and Carthage are in Africa
>The Eyptians and Carthaginians weren't black but were white

Attached: 1558024757842.jpg (1024x1024, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lh2O_z5DYas
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html
youtu.be/8Ziu2ygE_Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
google.com/search?q=what color eyes albinism&oq=what colo&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i59l2j0l2.1664j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o
rt.com/viral/390324-ancient-egypt-mummies-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>posts about Africa
>not yakub

Fucking DROPPED

>what is sub-saharan Africa vs. North Africa?
you fucking niggers don't even know your origins

Attached: 1444396111618.png (513x597, 418K)

The noses fell off due to erosion.

Plot twist: Egyptians were (((Egyptians)))

I'm sorry, what was that?

Attached: 1557960912556.jpg (1600x1700, 337K)

>What are north africans?
Also, i have no idea on why people give a shit on what skin color these fuckers had.

Attached: 1447126856576.jpg (800x759, 196K)

now that's genuinely a sad image

>Also, i have no idea on why people give a shit on what skin color these fuckers had.
it's pretty simple. niggers look at the sorry state of their race and see nothing to be proud of, especially relative to the achievements and civilizations of the other races.
so they come up with a story about how dey wuz kangz and qweenz until whitey came along and somehow made turned them into low IQ savages incapable of properly governing themselves or maintaining a civilized nation

>MUH 500yrs later commoner art!

Attached: egypt artistic vs aryan.jpg (1685x1501, 827K)

It's just another battle of good vs evil. The evil forces want to destroy and hide and lie about the history of humanity and the good just want people to understand and to learn from history.

Evil = ignorance, deceit, hatred.
Good = knowlege, sharing, caring.

Ignorantly saying Egypt didn't have black people or whatever is the work of the devil. Understanding and showing others that Egypt, like most civillizations including every European civillization, had all sorts of people is simply education.

What's so bad about learning? Ask the shills, they act like it's their life duty to hide the truth. Some might just be regurgitating what they've learned, but in the age of information it's incredibly easy to find a broader truth about almost any subject. Yet if one posts a source of truth it will be discredited. Evil's roots are deep, people are so conditioned into believing lies that they automatically assume anyone speaking against the official narrative is wrong and retarded.

It's bizarre since we're on Jow Forums, a place that apparently likes to dive into conspiracies and alternative truths. 9/11 and the holocaust? Fake news. Egypt having black people? Impossible. That statue is fake or something.

Ancient Egypt is a different civillization than the dynastic Egyptians as well as the Romans. Both of which sullied the wealth of knowledge and presumably the technology.

Attached: suckling Amenhotep II.jpg (466x600, 91K)

Africa ≠ black

You are very welcome, sir

we wuz everyone and shiiet

Who gives a fuck your most famous female pharaoh was a whore for roman cock.

It's really sad that because of common men practicing ignorance we will probably never know the details of the true story of our history.

Attached: Outer-coffin_0.jpg (329x691, 58K)

The ancient egyptians were as much of blacks as the ancient greeks were white

Ancient Greeks and Egyptians both were genetically diverse, but Greek was mostly white and Egypt was mostly black. They mixed to get some of the brown people you see in these areas today.

Attached: GD-EG-Caire-Musée121.jpg (1599x876, 1.03M)

The point is those black people weren't you, you dumb ass nigger.

Attached: race not egypt.jpg (855x951, 63K)

They were brown Turkoids from Central Asia. They looked Mexican... dingus. Pyramid building cultures originate from Central Asia and Siberia.

Attached: fatmexican.jpg (320x272, 15K)

Jews promote this lie. Always a Jew involved.

Attached: E5DB18D2-283B-40D5-8D20-68722B9756D1.jpg (172x233, 21K)

Probably starting off looking like this guy.

Attached: cabral.jpg (625x360, 22K)

OP I don’t know if you are familiar with the Black Archaeologist cartoons on YouTube but they are a lot of fun
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lh2O_z5DYas

We all share a common ancestor, mate. It's time to grow up and realize that sharing our collective history is a good thing. Lying like you are trying to is nothing short of satanic.

Clearly.

Attached: beja.jpg (735x396, 91K)

The carthingians were actually pontic settlers, the Egyptian skin color varied up and down the river. This is established by historians. Nice bait op

The common ancestor, you retard, was probably a chimp. Homo sapiens lived with their "cousins" like the neanderthals

Yikes. I found your ancestor!

Attached: 1557862329743.jpg (751x1080, 161K)

Not unusual for most black men.
Black women will have to mix with other races, in order for the race to survive as their male counterparts are too busy being "on the down low", and sucking each others cocks.

take the yakubpill today

WE WUZ DA KANGZ N SHIIETT

Is there even a good reason to deny the yakubpill, bros?

Attached: 1553259725025.jpg (680x1024, 70K)

False
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html
Modern Egyptians are actually darker on average due to the Sub-Saharan slave trade

There was exactly one Egyptian black dynasty, the rulers of Kush who conquered Egypt and ruled for a hundred years.

I just wish we could figure out our history properly to be honest. But the white race has been subverted so hard, or maybe they were always like that? I don't know why history has been so messed up but it's clear it was Britain and the Jews especially who have muddled with it. Isis blowing up statues and buildings, like the white buddha that was built into the side of a cliff, but they're funded by the USA so you can't even blame Muslims on that. The whole religious war is manufactured, it's so messed up.

I said in another post that there are differences in the various reigns of Egypt. The mummies don't tell us much, they're just bodies that could have been placed just like the heiroglyphs being placed by vandals or the faked statues. Just the fact Rome ruled erases the idea that those mummies are legit, logically.

Attached: 1557110701763.jpg (474x649, 66K)

> lets rewrite history

Instead of achieving something in the last 200,000 years.....

Attached: 1549405452109.jpg (500x403, 76K)

get a grip

Attached: 2050131_4_l.jpg (576x395, 40K)

>they're just bodies that could have been placed just like the heiroglyphs being placed by vandals or the faked statues
Are you a fucking idiot?
Archeological findings don't conform to what you wish history to be so you just declare them to be fake?
Imagine needing this to prop up your self confidence.
There have been black Empires. Mali, Kongo, Great Zimbabwe, Zulu, Ethiopia, Nubia, Kush...
Why are all you brainlets so intent on making Egypt a black nation? It's just because you don't know a thing about history and too want some great ancestory you can look up to.
Pathetic
Also: Why is it always a leaf?

>thinks the whole of africa is one and the same
>/amerimut/ logic

Mediterranean phenotype is neither Caucasian or Negroid.

It's a logical assumption, no bias over here.

Here's the basis:
1. Millions of mummies, only a very select few have been DNA tested.
2. Popular mummies we wuzzers post are completely out of place even in Roman (((white))) Egypt. Zero accurate depictions of them in art.
3. Egyptology has been proven time and time again to be a hoax built upon lies and looting, not sure why anyone with self respect would defend it.

The face of your arguments is right here bro
youtu.be/8Ziu2ygE_Wc

I'm not a we wuzzer I just like telling the truth and looking at the facts. It's a fact that the mummies are suspect, why do you deny that?

Attached: 016.jpg (700x1404, 80K)

And where are you now? How many civilizations built? Countries to constitute? How many black CEO's? Actual black inventions? Real music not related to clicks and drums? Where's your beauty in mass? You're ALL fucking ugly. You ALL smell like ass. Your hair is nappy and untouchable. Your skin flakes everywhere. Your eyes are the color of shit. 99% of you can barley speak english. You are all illiterates. You are captivated by shiny objects. You squander any gains. You cannot plan beyond the next crime. Your entire life is opposite of existance. You even have to STEAL HISTORY! You think wakanda is real and the kikes laugh at you for it. You think rap is music and the kikes laugh. You think "gangsters" are cool and the kikes laugh. You LITERALLY eat each other! You rape your own mothers and sisters! You beat every woman that comes along. Africa hates you. Aninals hate you. Asia really hates you. Europe hates you. America adopted you and we hate you. YOU hate you. God hates you. History hates you. A.I. and computer technology hates you. All women hate you. Children espically hate you. Authority hates you. Enterprise and civilization hates you. A monkey can feed itself and its family and YOU CAN'T. Fucking NATURE hates you. Your own fathers FUCKING HATE YOU. You've achieved nothing. Even if there were a small minority of rulers for a short time in the name of simple diversity ON accident, you've amounted to absolutely nothing but human fuel for the hell that awaits. The white race tried to help you. You bit the hand that feeds you. It's all over now. You should do it yourself for your own sake.

Attached: 6957973865_53185f9e4c_b.jpg (694x1024, 206K)

Why is it always a leaf?

>The carthingians were actually pontic settlers
More like Phoenician, still Mediterranean and certainly not Negroid.
>The common ancestor, you retard, was probably a chimp.
False.
Project numbers of homo-sapiens (which nearly went extinct) to the numbers of homo-sapiens-sapiens (7 billions) we have today. You will realize that it's mathematically impossible not to have some common ancestors, especially when you consider that the species almost went extinct during the Great Flood (Younger Dryas extinction)

Don't you know? Leaves are smarter than burgers. The whole leaf shitposting was a psy op by the way, congratulations on becoming brainwashed my southern brother. Hope you open your eyes soon.

Attached: 1554630143695.jpg (1081x1341, 2.11M)

That's not their real hair on the the Egyptian. It's a wig they wore to protect their head from the sun. Wealthy Egyptian women shaved their heads until they no longer produced hair. The guy on the right just has dreads.

Yes it is. Such people weren't wearing wigs, only elites.

Attached: pspkg1k9ulo82w7vwknc.jpg (800x634, 263K)

There are still people around the Nile who still have this same hair style.

Attached: 680c5ed6ca7efa85cb19cf6a1fc7d665.jpg (480x640, 72K)

You even see it in white.

Attached: article-2555821-1B5A5A1B00000578-206_470x423.jpg (470x423, 56K)

Which is also reflected here.

Attached: 4155653548_c5963e8d6e_o.jpg (2430x3240, 3.12M)

Here's an even more notable depiction of your typical worker, you see these guys all over the place in Egyptian art and the hairstyle is still in use today by their ancestors.

Attached: 1553025468849.jpg (859x710, 110K)

Niggers were dick washers, not kangz

Attached: Egyptians.jpg (1440x1440, 1.24M)

Lots of other styles too.

Modern Egyptians are still black though, you're cherry picking and posting arabs who invaded long after Egypt in the ancient context had died.

Attached: be4b1499ea7cf62def052a3f1003d562.jpg (474x474, 64K)

Attached: black-egypt-people-6a.png (540x756, 605K)

You can go to Egypt and see how people looks like. It's same guys that live there. The aren't white, at least they aren't black.

Of course all of these will be ignored. It's baffling that the truth can be right in front of a person but they'll ignore it. Cultural roots still alive today will be ignored. Amazing.

Attached: 1553032404211.png (1280x717, 975K)

pol is ashamed of its true history. They are matrix apes brainwashed by MK ultra and fake news. Unable to self-actualize their male primate vessels. Blissfully ignorant. Intellectually dishonest. Your average WN neo-crusader poltard is nothing more than a fearful monkey with delusions of grandeur. Consumed by their own hubris.

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

They will "cope" with denial.

Attached: e330bd8a77f7a011454d6acecddec8ac--teacher-wear-people-dress.jpg (474x457, 66K)

>Modern Egyptians are still black though, you're cherry picking and posting arabs who invaded long after Egypt in the ancient context had died.
You're all retards.
Egypt is a pretty diverse place and always has been because of its geography.

I don't know why you're calling me a retard, I didn't contradict what you said.

Attached: 68008d05a1104064440c24c877f7f74b.jpg (1024x1024, 175K)

Thousands of years later........still a bum.

this same hairstyle is found in all artworks of Mesopotamia. The same hair as gilgamesh. Dominant hair traits. Straight hair comes from a missing protein in amino acid. A side effect of the deficieny disease albinism, the elephant in the room.

google.com/search?q=what color eyes albinism&oq=what colo&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i59l2j0l2.1664j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Attached: indian albino child.jpg (660x689, 102K)

Attached: ethopia.jpg (236x354, 18K)

It seems we have a bad boy consumer over here. Good goyim!

Attached: necklaces.jpg (474x474, 70K)

look how happy they are

the picture you were refering to is circumcison. Youre an absolute retard. Why is he holding the guys arms back? Doesnt matter, youre retarded.

Attached: Its circumcision retards.jpg (242x208, 12K)

That hair is exclusive to that type of Egyptian worker. You don't see it anywhere else.

Attached: thot patrol.jpg (700x958, 283K)

doubt that most leaves who i talk to irl are full on liberal

The truth is kryptonite to the arrogant monkeys. They will deny and whine its pseudo science, but the truth is they are ancestor cucks who cant stomach the truth after a lifetime of conceit.
youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o

Castration as well, and the color was added.

Attached: Egyptian-statue-Nefertiti-bust-museum-r5eplica-Amarna-_57.jpg (768x1024, 66K)

There's no point arguing with we wuzzing negroids. They can't phantom not being true egyptian KANGZ.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (640x360, 22K)

> retard logic
We waz kangz and then forgot how!

Im not black, you dont have an argument. Youre a coward incel memeflag. Seek gf.

You know the difference between white people and niggers?
White people can still build and create what they've claimed.
Niggers can't even start.
Have a nice day nigger.

Attached: 1549948673003.jpg (1219x900, 293K)

You can send them back to their Embire. Or Kingzdom.

I agree its more likely castration than circumcision.

The hair style comes from fruits of the herder life style.

Attached: 504854187_c98c5a45d3_o.jpg (2272x1704, 2.04M)

>We all share a common ancestor, mate.
White that is true, it it untrue that white people only have homo sapiens admixture.

Caucasoids and Mongoloids have neandrathal admixture, specifically the ARHGAP11B brain gene which causes larger brains, and more specifically the wrinkles you see on most brain images. Yes, look it up, if you can find it in forensic research, negroids have SMOOTH brains. Einstein for instance, had many more folds then usual in certain places.

>he doesn't even know his own religions history
Come on man.

Attached: xa5-3118642.jpg (690x1049, 193K)

She was Greek-Macedonian, not Ancient Egyptian lol

>niggers steal culture
>still can't into perspectives while painting a copy of an image
imagine my shock
Did you know that black children cant recognize themselves in a mirror until about 5 years old?

The earliest depictions of christ and many saints were black, it's Europe who later white washed the history.

Attached: gee.jpg (474x647, 99K)

Doesnt matter. Black people are not collectively ashamed of themeslves in 2019, can you say the same my recessive ape brother?

Its checkmate. Who will respect the monkey, who doesn't respect himself.

if egyptians were niggers,
how come the other niggers didnt build anything and have no culture or writing?
checkmate revisionists

they built your ancestors. Obviously.

The hair look comes from not washing your hair and happens to every hominid on the planet. Its not a hairstyle. Theres a reason its so common in DESERT regions.

Attached: m.jpg (1024x801, 279K)

rt.com/viral/390324-ancient-egypt-mummies-europe/

Just gonna leave this here

Kike, mutt, nigger. What's the difference. You're still subhuman.

I'm sure these coptic egyptians make you niggers seeth.

Attached: %D8%B1%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D8%AF%D (604x512, 83K)

I'm not white, nigger.

tunisians(carthaginians) are the only non black in all of africa, even morroco has a shit ton of black dudes, egyptian are just black but a lighter shade

>style your hair to look like egyptian
>that means they were my ancestor!

They did.

They aren't dreadlocks, there are no depictions of dreads in Egypt afaik.

Attached: 75741fa8a27e2427545f223cc11e7f92--african-hairstyles-ancient-egypt.jpg (474x474, 51K)

>Subhuman!
Projection. Show your memeflag coward. Why dont you have a gf? Because youre a lonely coward with no courage. Suck more beta monkey.

Doesnt matter, what are you a spic, gook? Doesnt matter, all our ancestors came from africa. You have 0 zero arguments incel ancestor cuck.

Attached: khoisan girl.jpg (640x960, 100K)

cope.

Meanwhile, on majority white campuses, white and Asian men bugger each other, dress like women and ritually rape each other as part of fratenity bonding.

>They aren't dreadlocks, there are no depictions of dreads in Egypt afaik.
Go back and reread my post, where did I say dreadlocks? Now actually take a look at the picture I posted and see if you see dreads anywhere. Try formulating an actual response.

Most of that applies to white people too or isn't true. You need to be re-educated

All this crap posting about hair styles, when we know the nigger steals everything, and cannot invent or build....

My take on it is the boon saw the nice white egyptians, with their hairstyles, and just like a hoodrat, decided to steal or copy it...

Usually the simplest explanation is the correct one.

Are you not an incel?

They want Egypt to be black because it’s the only country in Africa that white people care about. Notice how they never talk about actual black kingdoms, it’s always the fictional black Egypt or Wakanda.

Whites have no foundation to stand on. You hide your origins because you are ashamed of them.

They have lived in the desert for thousands of years the same way as they always have, how do they know what ancient Egyptian's looked like? They don't have iphones user.

>american education system

Attached: 504358780_6ae5366778_o.jpg (2272x1704, 3.58M)