Solar flare/E.T> communication

Anybody else been having trouble with their sleep lately?
I also just came down with a horrible cold, I haven't been sick like this since I was a kid.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetedevidence.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For about a week

Attached: 1526526268498.jpg (575x856, 98K)

The emoji really signifies the importance of the end of earth.

That's the gayest doom graphic ever

I'm not sick, but I can smell sickness and I have smelled it for a week. I took precautions and am luckily healthy, though I can tell my immune system is fighting a virus.

What the fuck does your faggot immune system have to do with a solar flare? Also if had a great life. If I die, I die. Its gonna happen eventually. At least it wont be cancer.
Stop being such a pussy about it.

I hope you all die, humanity is too stupid to live anyway. You are so retarded you are on the brink of becoming Shlomo's playthings:

targetedevidence.com

No seriously I'm not even kidding, I started having insomnia on fucking Tuesday.
I woke up with a cluster headache at 1AM today only to read this.
Anons, I'm not even kidding this is the weirdest shit ever.

Yes.

I feel like a million bucks.

Good dude, it would be great if like 99% of the earth was completely fried

You mean 6 shekels

Feeling dizzy since early February. Ears been plugged.

Strange, huh.
This started for me within a week.
I started waking up after only two hours of sleep feeling completely energized and unable to fall asleep.

Last three nights I've slept 5, 4 and then 3 hours. Is it happening bros?

Fuck I just got really sick too.

Actually....yes....

itt schizophrenics

I’m sick, I guess the world is ending? You guys are beyond retarded.

This is the first time I've been sick since I put on human skin. Watch your words goy.

Oh lawd, please send a giant assteroid, or at least half of one to extinguish life on Earth; gamma ray burst, rogue black hole or such immediate humane cosmic death machines are fine too.

Please do not store souls in heaven or hell but let them extinguish forever. Having created this hellhole, I frankly doubt very much your ability to create a heaven worth attending.

spaceweathernews.com

data mining thread

Ok this is epic.

Nothing ever happens

Headaches and nausea the past few days her and a couple hours of sleep. Allergy season.